***** July Testing Thread *****

Hiya,
I'm not having a very time of it at the minute as my cycles are still irregular. If I'm 29 days one month I use that for the nxt month and try to count that as my cycle. But nope! My body is now making me wait upto 33 days! So I didn't have a period that started in June so I'm using July as my starting point.

Can I be put down for the 2nd July please as I know she is coming as I can feel dull cramping. Iv not used ovulation tests for 2/3months but I'm thinking of going back onto them.

I want to go to bed for the day and watch soppy films as an excuse to cry.

Xx

Can you add me for the 9th please?

TY

I'd so love to be joining this thread for July testing but still waiting for flippin AF to start after miscarriage on 24th May! If it turns up within a few days I'll let you know and I might sneak in a test at the end of July!

Good luck to all ladies for a bfp! xx
Sorry to hear about your mc :( :hugs:

Hi ya

Can you put me down for 14 July please. It's my birthday on 27 July so would be really great to get a BFP this month.

Can you pop me down for 14th July please x

Can you put me down for 13th please

Thanks x

Can u change mine to the 10th please x

Hiya,
I'm not having a very time of it at the minute as my cycles are still irregular. If I'm 29 days one month I use that for the nxt month and try to count that as my cycle. But nope! My body is now making me wait upto 33 days! So I didn't have a period that started in June so I'm using July as my starting point.

Can I be put down for the 2nd July please as I know she is coming as I can feel dull cramping. Iv not used ovulation tests for 2/3months but I'm thinking of going back onto them.

I want to go to bed for the day and watch soppy films as an excuse to cry.

Xx

Can you add me for the 9th please?

TY

Updated ladies! Good luck! Xxx

Thanks timtam :) ooh It's nearly July...exciting stuff! Here's hoping for lots of bfp results!

Hey hun
well its officially 1st july so ur testing thread has begun!!!

Obv im wishing all you lovely ladies ur bfps...and i especially pray that timtam brings herself some hosting luck
...Goodness knows shes well overdue and deserves it :)

babydust to u all xxxxx

Hi, Could I be put down please for the 31st please? Thank youuuuuu xxxxxxx

Can I get a little bit of special dust as its our 2nd wedding anniversary is on the 23rd!

Good luck to us all,
xxx

Very exciting for this month's testing to begin, lots of luck and babydust to everyone xxx

Ladies, I'm CD 18 : 6 DPO.

My temp took a massive dive yesterday (see my chart) and today I'm bleeding. It's only light, almost spotting, but there's always some there when I check (I've been toilet at work soooo many times today to check)

I'm not due until next week. It's making me miserable, something's obv wrong?! Might have to take another trip to the GP.

Any advice?? X

Hiya, not sure how long my cycle will be this month, but thinking of testing if af hasn't arrived by the 19th.

Thanks, and good luck ladies xx

Hey hun
well its officially 1st july so ur testing thread has begun!!!

Obv im wishing all you lovely ladies ur bfps...and i especially pray that timtam brings herself some hosting luck
...Goodness knows shes well overdue and deserves it :)

babydust to u all xxxxx

Awww duck, thank you!! You made my eyes leak a little there :) xxx

Hi, Could I be put down please for the 31st please? Thank youuuuuu xxxxxxx
Added ya, good luck! Xxx

Can I get a little bit of special dust as its our 2nd wedding anniversary is on the 23rd!

Good luck to us all,
xxx
Of course ya can, here's an extra few bucket loads :dust: :dust: :dust: Hope your cycles sort themselves out. Have added your anniversary to the list too :)

Ladies, I'm CD 18 : 6 DPO.

My temp took a massive dive yesterday (see my chart) and today I'm bleeding. It's only light, almost spotting, but there's always some there when I check (I've been toilet at work soooo many times today to check)

I'm not due until next week. It's making me miserable, something's obv wrong?! Might have to take another trip to the GP.

Any advice?? X
Could it be implantation? Perfect timing and a temp dip too?!!

Hiya, not sure how long my cycle will be this month, but thinking of testing if af hasn't arrived by the 19th.

Thanks, and good luck ladies xx
Added you too :) Good luck! :dust:

Soooooo it's officially July!!!! Let the bfps come rolling in!!!!!! Good luck everyone! :dust:

X

Last edited:
I'm out already too :-(
But depending when I ov, I could be testing at the end of the month again, I'll let you know x
Good luck to everyone else xx

Last edited:
Im out. Here's to cycle 15!

Good luck to everyone still in,
xxx

I'm out for July.

I'm out already too :-(
But depending when I ov, I could be testing at the end of the month again, I'll let you know x
Good luck to everyone else xx

Im out. Here's to cycle 15!

Good luck to everyone still in,
xxx

So sorry ladies, bloody witch :(
Group :hug:
I hope that you have better luck on your next cycles and Happy I hope you manage to find out why you're LP was unusually short xxx

Last edited:
Got my BFP digitally confirmed today!
Thanks for all your support ladies and I hope to see some of you get yours!

Rae big Congrats hun.
Wishing u a safe and happy pregnancy,xxx

Sorry to mess you about TimTam, but can you put me back on for testing on the 7th please, I've had no more spotting and my temp went back up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back