***** July Testing Thread *****

Sorry to mess you about TimTam, but can you put me back on for testing on the 7th please, I've had no more spotting and my temp went back up!

Ooo hope it's your bfp scn! x

Got my BFP digitally confirmed today!
Thanks for all your support ladies and I hope to see some of you get yours!
Woooooooooo! Huge congratulations!!! The first July :bfp: Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xxxx

Sorry to mess you about TimTam, but can you put me back on for testing on the 7th please, I've had no more spotting and my temp went back up!
Don't worry hun! it's given me great pleasure to remove the witch. Hope the spotting was implantation!!! Good luck! x

Last edited:
Congratulations RaeRae! Super exciting!!!

Well I finally got my AF this morning after miscarriage near the end of May. No idea of my cycle as this will be first cycle ttc! Does this mean I can potentially test right at the end of July if I ovulate quite early? I don't think I do though, as my cycles are irregular...30 days, 35, 40, 31, 37 lol!!! coz that's how I roll...or it's the polycystic ovaries! Hmmm. I've got some cheap ov test strips so thinking of using them from CD10 until I get a good line? Sounds right. I suppose I should find out all about this temp thing too!

Fingers crossed for everyone, and sorry the witch got you to the ladies above. Dust to you all xxx

Hi,

if AF hasn't arrived I am going to test at CD 30 on 10th July :dust:

Can I be down for the 17th please? That'll be CD27 and I usually have a 26 day cycle! :D

I'm going to go for a test at the end of July...few days before AF but you never know! Timtam please could you put me down for the 31st? Thanks. Fingers crossed for everyone! xx

im totally slow when it comes to cycle days etc, but mc'd 25th of May and had 1st period on June 27th. so should i be testing around 30th/31st? If i'm close, stick me in =) good luck to all the ladies still in the running xx

Gaelforce I had miscarriage at the same time as you and had my first period start yesterday and I'm asking to be put down for test at the end of July, so I'm too early? and I'm guessing you're fine to test end of July, if not sooner! Good luck and sorry for your loss xx

Hi Vic xx sorry to hear of mc, that was a right old week in tri 1!

glad were on the right side of it now!

I wanted to just try again right away after mc but Husband likes to err on the side of caution so we've held off. Hope hes saving his energy, cos next week is gonna be busy! lol

re: the testing thread, to be fair, I've given myself a few days grace, cos sometimes my period is a tiny bit off, maybe I should go a little earlier too! I dunno! lol how soon after conception can you potentially test?

Ooo hope it's your bfp scn! x

Ditto!!! I hope it's your bfp too!

Ps thanks for the sig Naomi you're ahead of me! I haven't changed mine yet x

I think people on here say 10 days? That might be wrong of me to say that, I've read so much I'm probably confused! Lol the clearblue digi ones say 4 days before period due

Yes, that's the way to look at it - we're on the right side of it now :)

Fingers crossed for all July testing ladies! xx

Hi TimTam you obviously brought me luck as I've got my BFP!!!!! Yay! I hope you all get yours too this month baby dust! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

13th for me please unless the Witch gets me first!

From Tapatalk

Naomi a big Congrats hun! Wishing u a safe and happy pregnancy,
Xx

I'm out now xx good luck everybody xxx

Sorry to hear that scn and thank you.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust for next time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads