***July 2019 Mummies***

Eek I’ve been away for a while and come back to gender reveals on here! Great news EmmaCharlotte<3
Tri 1 seemed to drag. So exciting that we’re all moving on to Tri 2 and (potentially) finding out the genders soon. Anyone staying team yellow? We’ll be finding out at 20wk scan which should be mid March but haven’t got an appt yet.
My sickness is only there in the evenings now which is progress:dance:
And i’m finally sporting a little bump. Anyone feel any movements yet? I thought I did the other day but probably too early at 14 weeks:think:

Eek I’ve been away for a while and come back to gender reveals on here! Great news EmmaCharlotte<3
Tri 1 seemed to drag. So exciting that we’re all moving on to Tri 2 and (potentially) finding out the genders soon. Anyone staying team yellow? We’ll be finding out at 20wk scan which should be mid March but haven’t got an appt yet.
My sickness is only there in the evenings now which is progress:dance:
And i’m finally sporting a little bump. Anyone feel any movements yet? I thought I did the other day but probably too early at 14 weeks:think:

I was going to stay team yellow. But after I saw a willy and when confronted with knowing I just had to!
I definitely have a little bump!
Had the midwife today and heard both babies heart rates.

Im excited to hear what everyone is having!!! Glad to hear the sickness is improving.
I keep 'thinking I feel little flutters but it soon passes. Its difficult to know whats gas and whats baby!!!

In bed at night when on my back I think I can feel little flutters but then I wonder if it's gas or not!
Also got a bit of a bump now, been given some maternity jeans which are quite comfy so will be living in them I think

I buckled!
We are keeping the information to ourselves until 20 week scan BUT twin 1 is definitely a boy. And they think twin 2 is a girl!!!!!!!!

Over the moon!!!!
Oh Emmacharlotte this is so exciting , i had my 16 week scan today and both babies seem to be fine . They asked us if we want to know and when we said yes the lady had a quick look on one and said it looks like a girl so both of them will be girls . But i'm not taking it for granted , we will probably find out on my next scan or 20 week one which i have on 25 of feb as well :) i am having scans done every two weeks as they are identical . So soo excited and feel like i can relax a bit now . Hubby is a bit dissapointed as he wanted two boys ...
So excited for everyones news

I definitely have a little bump,people at work have been over excited to notice it . I only felt few flutters now and again so not sure ,but they were wery active today ,so probably not long till they will kick me .

Like a lot of you I've felt a few flutters a couple of times but not sure if it's gas! lol

I had an early gender scan yesterday at 15+1 and found out we're team pink :pink:!! I'm over the moon :D I loved the way they revealed it to us. We had a choice between getting a gender reveal scratch card or pink or blue socks hidden in a bag. We opted for the socks and waited till we got home to open the bag! We also got lots of pictures, including 3D ones, put on a memory stick for us. It was truly a brilliant experience and, as baby was being naughty not wanting to show her face, the scan lasted for ages! :)
Let us know how yours go tomorrow Sugarpop!

Have you chosen any names yet? We had a boy name picked out but still no luck finding a girl name, so back to the drawing board! lol It has to be pronounced the same or very similar in both English and French, so finding something we like that will work for us has been a real challenge!

MissCindy i am opposite i have girls names picked out but really struggling with boys so i'm hoping midwife was right and they are girls :)

MissCindy i am opposite i have girls names picked out but really struggling with boys so i'm hoping midwife was right and they are girls :)

Like a lot of you I've felt a few flutters a couple of times but not sure if it's gas! lol

I had an early gender scan yesterday at 15+1 and found out we're team pink :pink:!! I'm over the moon :D I loved the way they revealed it to us. We had a choice between getting a gender reveal scratch card or pink or blue socks hidden in a bag. We opted for the socks and waited till we got home to open the bag! We also got lots of pictures, including 3D ones, put on a memory stick for us. It was truly a brilliant experience and, as baby was being naughty not wanting to show her face, the scan lasted for ages! :)

Have you chosen any names yet? We had a boy name picked out but still no luck finding a girl name, so back to the drawing board! lol It has to be pronounced the same or very similar in both English and French, so finding something we like that will work for us has been a real challenge!
We have tons of girls but no boys! Hubby wants to find out today but I had planned to find out tomorrow with everyone else...

Turns out I couldn’t wait. Hated him knowing and me not! We are having a boy :)

Thread hopping here !
Misscindy, we have the similar “issue” with names here. As it needs to be same in English and in french.
We struggle with boys! So feel free to share me what you thought of (we don’t know the gender yet as I’ll only be 12 weeks tomorrow)

Bit here are the girls names we love :
emmeline - Margaux - Amelia - I also liked Constance but my OH who’s English doesn’t like it.

Gabriel is my favourite boy and girl name at the moment too!

Thread hopping here !
Misscindy, we have the similar “issue” with names here. As it needs to be same in English and in french.
We struggle with boys! So feel free to share me what you thought of (we don’t know the gender yet as I’ll only be 12 weeks tomorrow)

Bit here are the girls names we love :
emmeline - Margaux - Amelia - I also liked Constance but my OH who’s English doesn’t like it.

Gabriel is my favourite boy and girl name at the moment too!
I love Amelia

I have my heart set on Cecelia for ages so hoping for girlies :) also have Skylar and Levi .

Congratulations everyone:love: gender reveals coming thick n fast now<3
MissCindy, that sounds lovely! Which agency did you use? So tempted to get one done. The wait until mid March is slooow!

Great to hear people are getting on well and finding out genders. Hoping I'll get to find out at anatomy scan. Don't know when that'll be but I'll be 22 weeks ish when it happens. :| Wish I had money for an early gender scan. Hoping midwife will listen to heartbeat at 16 weeks appointment.

We have our names all picked out. Both of us hate the same kinds of names which made it easier. My other half wanted something easy to pronounce. He's mixed polish Nigerian and had his name butchered his whole life and doesn't want our child to experience the same thing.

Loving that we have people starting to find out the gender on here now! I just got my 20 week scan letter through so hoping to find out the gender then. It's booked for 25th Feb, which is in just 3 weeks!

Also, is anyone else's bump starting to make an appearance?Mine is starting to show finally, especially in the evenings when I'm just in pjs, you can really see it then! I'm still in my normal clothes for now, but doing the hairband trick with all my jeans/trousers which has made them very comfortable now. Wonder how I'll long I'll be able to keep that up for!

Congrats on all who know the gender, fab news!
Gender scan is on Saturday i will be 15+6 although we are CONVINCED its a girl. Have girls name picked out but no boys because we are so sure so will keep you all updated if she is a girl she will be called bella (1st name) Mary-ann (middle name) i love bella because it means beautiful, mary is my ohs grandma and ann is my family middle name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back