***July 2019 Mummies***

Sugarpop

Reaction score
Here we are ladies! Welcome to tri2!
Let me know your due dates If they haven’t been added!
1st - linnett3 :stork:
2nd
3rd - marvellous_mum :stork:
4th
5th
6th. Lissa86 :stork:
7th -
8th
9th
10th - owls1 :stork:, Emmacharlotte
11th
12th
13th
14th - mama wannabe :stork:
15th - shell34 :stork: fudge cake :stork:
16th
17th
18th
19th - radleycat :stork:
20th
21st - misscindy :stork:
22nd - jellybean86 :stork:
23rd - Sugarpop
24th
25th
26th -
27th - KrazyKitten
28th - Stacey89
29th
30th - babymaker :stork:
31st

Last edited:
Yay well done sugar:)
Technically not here until next Monday but as i’m last on the list I might be on my own in tri 1 thread:think::D
Come on Tri 2 - show me some energy:pray:

Thanks sugarpop!
My official due date is 10th July! I know I'll never see it, but I like it.

Babymaker I'm still waiting for tri 2 to bring me some energy. I remember feeling like I was on energy pills in tri 2 with my son compared to tri 1. I'll just sit and keep waiting!

I haven't been on here in a while as I've had a lot going on... but I was just trying to catch up with the July thread and realised there's tri 2 thread now! Cannot believe we are here already! Although I'm so glad to be out of tri 1 and my nausea has calmed down a lot, although I still manage to throw up once or twice a week when something I've ate doesn't agree with me... but still, overall, I am feeling so much better and glad we are here!

How is everyone else feeling now that we're in tri 2? Hope the sickness has got better for everyone.

I've also started to show a bit now... only I can notice it in the mornings, but by time I've had my lunch I look so pregnant! Anyone else starting to show / have a baby bump yet?

Also can't believe we are on countdown to the 20 week scans now! only 6 weeks to go for me, and we will hopefully be finding out the gender if they are able to tell us!

My due date didn't change at my dating scan, so I'm still the 14th. I think there will be a lot of ladies adding their due dates to the list here as they weren't added in the trimester 1 thread... not quite sure what's happened to shell but I really hope all is ok for her.

Mamawannabe glad your sickness is calming down, I am still on anti sickness which keeps it mostly under control - still sick everyday though.

Ive just had 2 appointments through, one woth the consultant next week and one at the pre term birth clinic the following week to scan my cervix. Then 6 week until the abnormality scan.
Ive been eyeing up the bugaboo donkey and debating which organ I need the least to sell to pay for it.

Thanks Emmacharlotte, hope you feel better soon too!

I've barely even thought about prams yet, they're all so expensive! A girl at my work who is pregnant said yesterday that she's going for the egg as she heard it's really good... I was in shock when I looked it up and saw the price of it!

15 weeks down max 23 to go!! Does anyone else feel like this pregnancy is flying by?

This will be my last pregnancy so I want it to slow down!

15 weeks down max 23 to go!! Does anyone else feel like this pregnancy is flying by?

This will be my last pregnancy so I want it to slow down!

I feel like I've been pregnant for such a long time and that it's going so slow, but at the same time I can't believe I'm 14 weeks already, and that I'll be halfway in just 6 weeks!

I’m 13 weeks now ladies. It’s bonkers!

Can I get the 27th please. I.'m officially tri 2 now as well.

I have a whole new set of worries now! :doh:Genetic testing all came back low risk, however PAPP-A was measuring low. What annoys me is that in many NHS areas this results in extra scans later to check growth and functionality of placenta, but that doesn't seem the case in my area. Going to fight for it at my midwife appointment in Feb. Don't want to risk things like preterm labour, underweight baby and stillbirth. The threshold for additional monitoring in most areas is 0.415 MoM and mine was 0.38something MoM.

My NHS hasn't even flagged to me it's a potential problem for later on, which other trust areas do as well if your reading is lower than threshold level.

This could just be because they don’t want to worry and could well be on your notes for your next midwife appointment?

I saw my diabetic consultant who tried to put the fear of god in to me :lol:

This could just be because they don’t want to worry and could well be on your notes for your next midwife appointment?

I saw my diabetic consultant who tried to put the fear of god in to me :lol:

Nothing online like other trusts to indicate they do it and I know some just don't as the research is new and the NHS is short of funds. Problem is my degree is in biochemistry so I kinda read up on biochemical markers and research, especially since a blood test I had ages ago showed I had mild anemia and docs said I was all fine. I don't always fully trust the interpretation of the numbers so I tend to research them myself.

I may have to move soon anyway, and the trust I'll be with then auto triggers growth scans for anyone with low PAPP-A.

Hope your consultant didn't scare you too bad! I know there's risk factors with diabetes but it's only really bad if it's not under control and monitored, which seems like you've got.

Krazy sorry to hear you are worried. My trust scan at 34 weeks when its low. So you have time to push for one. And ask your midwife why just because you are in a different primary care trust it isnt available. Is there are NICE guideline available on it? If you go to your appt with all your info they are likely to take you seriously.

With my son the second tri was amazing! I loved every minute, but this pregnancy is so different. I am struggling a lot already and my bp is rock bottom.
Hoping the further I get into tri 2 the better!

Hi all this is my 1st pregnancy after 6 years trying, I’m due 15th July, I’ll be 15 weeks tomorrow, I can’t believe I’m in Tri 2 already. My NHS are really slow and I had my 1st scan at 13wks, my next scan is set for March 4th when I’ll be 21 weeks but I can’t wait so long to find out gender so I’ll be going private for it at 17 weeks I’m so excited!

Hey Kaz, you got the same due date as me . But i will probably be earlier than that . I have my 16 weeks scan on 1st of february and that seems ages away.

Hey Kaz, you got the same due date as me . But i will probably be earlier than that . I have my 16 weeks scan on 1st of february and that seems ages away.

Awww amazing, is this your first? I can see mysel being early too, it runs in the family lol. Wow 16 week scan why? Or is that private too? I went to a clinic who said you can tell the sex from 16 weeks so I’m tempted to go and check lol

Oh Exciting times . How are you feeling so far?
I am having two babies thats why i have scans more often . I can't stop worrying. I have 15 year old daughter so not my first baby ,but that was so long ago and i was so young that i don't remeber much. We have been trying for about 3 years and i had previous miscarriage and then ectopic pregnancy last year when i had to get my left tube removed . So i am very scared to get too excited .

Hi Kaz:wave: welcome and congrats! How are you feeling?

I’m technically not here until tomorrow but what the heck:D
Had my 12 week scan this week and all was well. So nice to see an actual baby in there<3 makes the last 2 months of morning sickness worth it lol! The nausea seems to be slowly easing now and i’m very much ready for Tri 2. We did the big announcement after the scan so it’s no longer a secret which is nice. Most people were so surprised as we didn’t tell anyone we were going for a third:D
My official due date is 29.07.19

Oh Exciting times . How are you feeling so far?
I am having two babies thats why i have scans more often . I can't stop worrying. I have 15 year old daughter so not my first baby ,but that was so long ago and i was so young that i don't remeber much. We have been trying for about 3 years and i had previous miscarriage and then ectopic pregnancy last year when i had to get my left tube removed . So i am very scared to get too excited .

Oh wow, you’ve been through a lot! I’m glad you have been blessed twice. Awww 15 years ago, this must definitely be completely new to you too. What are you hoping for?

Hi Kaz:wave: welcome and congrats! How are you feeling?

I’m technically not here until tomorrow but what the heck:D
Had my 12 week scan this week and all was well. So nice to see an actual baby in there<3 makes the last 2 months of morning sickness worth it lol! The nausea seems to be slowly easing now and i’m very much ready for Tri 2. We did the big announcement after the scan so it’s no longer a secret which is nice. Most people were so surprised as we didn’t tell anyone we were going for a third:D
My official due date is 29.07.19

Hi Baby maker,
How lovely, I did exactly the same. Week 6-11 were awful, so much so I lost 6kg and I have completely gone off meat. So just potatoes and gravy for Christmas dinner lol. Seeing baby in there the other week was amazing, it was definitely worth it. I made my announcement too after my scan, I’ve had over 250 likes and 200 comments now and still counting! Only close family knew we were trying but we gave up and I concentrated on my weight loss, and walaaa I got pregnant after losing 80lbs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back