July 2017 mummies to be.

Thanks JulyBug. Yes I've had them both in my mind for a little while and expected hubby to object but he really likes them both! Just need to figure out a good middle girls' name.. Plenty of time to think about it ha ha.

How've you been feeling? I'm still feeling sick a lot.. threw up straight after dinner today. I've only been properly sick in the last few weeks when it's supposed to be subsiding!

I feel pretty normal now to be honest, my appetite still hasn't returned and I still struggle to eat dinner in the evenings but other then that I'm ok, certain things will turn my stomach but I've got off pretty lightly with sickness!

Although I have woken up with a horrific headache this morning and my back has been aching for a few days now!

I have noticed things are just generally getting harder to do, I get out of breath easier and can just put the hoover over a couple of rooms and I'm exhausted! lol xx

Yes I know that feeling well! I can't wait to start to feel better like everyone says will happen soon...!

Hey ladies how is everyone feeling? I'm still being sick on and off I thought second trim I'd feel better! Guess not haha. My 29 week scan is 15 Feb can't wait to see baby again and find out if it's a girl or a boy the nursery is all painted now too :) been productive and my son is super excited about baby xxx

I was feeling great on saturday so i stopped taking my anti sickness tabs as per the doctors instructions. Woke up at 1.42 am to be sick so will need another prescipition for them amd will hopefull be the last time.

Other than that i feel great have more energy can stay awake till 10pm now instead of 6.30.

My scan is on the 8th feb not sure if we will be finding out the sex or not we keep changing our mind.

My dog has gone all soppy and protective of me. Tonight she rested her head on my belly and wouldn't let hubby touch me.

She was like this when i was pregnant with Riley it was because of her and our cat (who has now passed away) that i even knew i was pregnant with him because they both followed me everywhere even sat in the bathroom when i had a bath or shower.

Oh I've heard of that! One of my friends told me about her dog thinking the same about me as it had with her when I was TTC because it was following me around.. I wasn't though and I stupidly got my hopes up! I guess the dog just really liked me ha ha.

Lol aw, both my dogs sit in the bathroom with me anyway! Can't get 5minutes peace, it's like I already have two children lol.. I haven't noticed them being more interested in me though, I have heard they are supposed to sense it.

My head is still hurting today, took paracetamol yesterday which eased it but I don't want to just keep taking them.

Really not in the mood for work today! Luckily I only work part time and until 1 so I shouldn't complain but would love to have stayed in bed this morning!

xx

Ooh hey haha our dogs where the same but I find my son more interested in baby ATM he's constantly cuddling my bump and kissing it going my baba which is uber cute xxx

Ooh hey haha our dogs where the same but I find my son more interested in baby ATM he's constantly cuddling my bump and kissing it going my baba which is uber cute xxx

So excited been feeling loads of kicks this morning.

How exciting! I think it'll be a while before I feel anything, I have a tiny almost non-existent bump that's all at the moment - I forget I'm even pregnant sometimes!

Have my next midwife appointment on Monday, does anyone know if they listen to the heartbeat at any of the midwife appointments? xx

Some midwives will try to listen to heartbeat at 16 weeks.

Last edited:
I had my second appointment today and only 15 weeks and got to listen to baby's heartbeat. They will def do it at 16 weeks.
That's lovely Aurora, I think I'm feeling something but not convinced. Can't wait to start feeling regular movement now x

Aurora that's lovely ♡
JulyBug the Mw listens to heartbeat at 16 weeks here and every appointment after that, so exciting :)

Well we had our gender scan at 17 weeks as I'm so bloody impatient ha,and i'm over the moon to say we are team PINK! I'm so shocked and happy, didn't think it was possible after 2 beautiful boys! I've been shopping already :) xxx

:pink:Congratulations Ams25 :pink:

Last edited:
Ahhhhh I'm so happy for you Ams!!! How exciting!! I bet you're over the moon! This has made me smile this morning :)

xx

Aw thanks so much ladies ♡ I would have loved a 3rd boy just as much of course but I've dreamed of having my own little girl forever, i just never thought it would happen, it's a total dream come true! ♡ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back