July 2017 mummies to be.

I seem to have avoided any cramps/pains so far.. I just feel a bit uncomfortable and bloated! Everyone tells me if it's your first it takes longer for your stomach to stretch out so I guess that's why no bump or major stretching has happened for me yet?

Violet, my 11 week ones weren't great either, I'm really hoping to see a bit more movement today as I think bub was fast asleep last time! lol xx

Glad I'm not the only one. It can be worrying but it's been happening for a while now and no bleeding. Plus I have popped out a little.

Anybody further along feeling any movement? X

Julybug, yes it must be because I don't remember feeling like this with my first especially so early on x

I think i've felt movement but everyone always says it probably wind. I know its not wind though as that feels very different this is more like tiny bubbles popping.

Scan went well, everything's ok! Little git was lying upside down so had to do a little workout to get him/her to move! lol his put me back to 13+5 days. And I did have to have my bloods done again!! :(

Next scan is 24th February!

Anybody want to gender guess?

500dcdc666f587c143792d95e17be3ab.jpg

0bef8e66f8ff0e0a3b94608a7e8cffd1.jpg

6fb2e62ae1fcdbb436baf5c3769544c5.jpg

Glad scan went well Julybug. I'm rubbish as gender guessing.

Is everyone planning to find out the sex or staying team yellow?
I'm tempted to stay yellow but i dont think i'm strong enough not to find out.

I can't not know Aurora lol. I'm booked in for a gender scan on the 25th :)

I will find out on the 24th Feb, I would hate not knowing, I don't like surprises! lol xx

Congratulations July bug! I'm guessing boy by skull shape, my boys were like that! Xx

I had always imagined that I'd want to find out but surprisingly my husband has decided he doesn't want to so I'm just going to go with that.. unless we change our minds ha ha.

Ohhh July baby is awesome!! I'm gonna go nub theory route and say boy xxx

I've had all boy guesses so far so it'll be interesting to find out!

Finally told work yesterday and feel so relieved now, I work in a very small office with only me and two guys so was abit anxious to tell them! Turns out one of their girlfriends is pregnant and due 4 days before me lol xx

I'm finding out I've got a son so I want to plan haha I was team yellow with him until I had to know I just needed to haha xxx

How is everyone?

I'm now on iron tablets as my levels are very low so hopefully thats the reason i so tired and this will give me some much needed energy. Will have blood done again in 4 weeks and if things havn't improved i may need a B12 injection (no idea what this is)

Aurora, hope you start to feel a bit better! I've been exhausted too, I'll get my results at next appointment.

Welcome meggi! Congratulations! xx

Hey lovelies, I never got the downs scan it's too late they don't do them past 14 weeks but the results of bloods was low risk so it's okay. My consultant is amazing seriously can't wait xxx

Hey Violet, that's what I was told too but I was put back a day to 13+6 so just squeezed me in! lol

Glad you're feeling good! I'm only just starting to feel excited, now I don't feel so rubbish all the time!

xx

Had a little fall on the ice this morning! Fell on my bum and elbow mostly - my elbow is so sore! Haven't had any cramps or any pain so hoping it hasn't bothered baby too much! Should I be worried? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back