July 2017 mummies to be.

Had a little fall on the ice this morning! Fell on my bum and elbow mostly - my elbow is so sore! Haven't had any cramps or any pain so hoping it hasn't bothered baby too much! Should I be worried? xx

Ooh ouch Hun I'd maybe go to your dr and have a check up anyway xxx

I shouldn't think so but obviously if you're worried it's worth ringing the docs. Or perhaps NHS direct?

I haven't had any pain or felt anything unusual today so not going to worry! I think my elbow took most of the impact! I'm sure everything's fine, I can't be the first person to fall over! Pretty sure bubba is well protected at this stage xx

Glad you're ok Julybug! Very true, baby is well protected and you're not bleeding or in pain so no need to worry.
I hit my hip really hard against a toilet roll holder in a public toilet yesterday. It killed and I did have a little panic but like you, no pain, no bleeding so not going to worry x

Now I've had my scan, happily moving over to tri 2! :) was a hilarious time as the trainee sonographer had to press really hard, you could see the indent of it inside on the scan, think bubba got fed up as it started punching/kicking the indent! :') :') then got all the photos for free as the guy was a trainee!

I don't think I see a nub, buy going by skull theory, anyone have any gender guesses? Some of the other scan pictures do look a little different to this one, but this was the clearest.

New due date july 14th! Xx

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484334992644.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484334992644.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Yay glad your scan went well!

I'm going to guess boy as skull looks very similar to my scan and everyone has said boy!

Soo exciting! xx

I'll try and get some of the other pictures up later as the skulls look a little different in some of them lol. I have no clue how to figure them out and friends have mixed guesses too lol. Find out on 3rd March! Can't wait! And got the glucose test on 25th March, not looking forward to that one! But luckily it's 9am so at least I won't have to fast all day xx

Welcome to tri 2 harleysarah pleased the scan went well.

I think the iron is working i have so much energy now compared to monday and i managed to eat a whole meal with out feeling sick. Hopefully this is the start of a better pregnancy for me.

Glad your feeling better Aurora :)

Im feeling very tired today!

Decided to start buying a couple bits each week when I go shopping just things like baby wipes, creams, bath stuff etc.. Starting to realise how much stuff we are going to need! xx

Glad your feeling better Aurora :)

Im feeling very tired today!

Decided to start buying a couple bits each week when I go shopping just things like baby wipes, creams, bath stuff etc.. Starting to realise how much stuff we are going to need! Very daunting! xx

Thats a good idea, I'm doing the same :) started with some lovely breast pads today ha!

Aurora glad you're better!

Harley Sarah I think girl!

I've been naughty and booked a private gender scan next week! I said I wouldn't but it's driving me mad not knowing! I'm so nervous as with us having all boys already and this definitely being our last baby, I'm pretty sure this is another boy! Don't get me wrong he will be so so loved Just like his amazing big brothers ♡ but a part of me will also feel so sad that il never have a daughter and i'm scared of that feeling! It will be like saying goodbye to the dream I've always had of having my own little girl. While still being so grateful for my boys... Please don't flame me :( What will be will be I suppose... and if I'm meant to be a boy mummy then I already know I make absolutely gorgeous boys :) xxx

Last edited:
Aww don't feel bad ams! I can totally understand where you're coming from.. and think its very normal to feel like that! I think if it is a boy you will soon let go of the yearning for a girl and will be so excited anyway!

My OH is desperate for a boy and also feel like well what if it's a girl? Will he disappointed? He says he wouldn't of course but I think deep down he would be at least until it had sunk in a bit!

I think it's totally normal to feel like that, I think most people have a preference just not a lot of people like to admit it! Lol xxx

P.s so jealous your having an early scan!! It's killing me not knowing!

When's your scan Ams? Mines the 25th, can't wait!

We have a girl and my husband has an older daughter from previous so I know he would love a boy and for him I would love that too but I guess I'm not fussed either way.
As July said a lot of people feel that way but not all would admit, that's why if you do it's good to find out and start bonding and getting excited :) x

Aw thanks so much for your kind words ladies. It's the 17th! Good luck for your scan too One day soon! I think that's exactly why I need the early scan July bug, at the moment I am praying for a girl because I know there's still a chance.. whereas if I find out its definitely a boy I will let go of that yearning for a girl as I know it definitely isn't a girl! If that makes sense. I want to feel excited when my baby arrives, and make my peace with never having a girl while I'm still pregnant, rather than when baby is here ♡ i'm expecting to hear boy so it won't be a shock anyway!

JulyBug are you going to find out the sex at 20 weeks? Xx

Glad the tablets are working for you aurora :)

Don't feel bad ams! I'm half tempted to get an early gender scan too but other half wants too wait.

Day 1 of moving, got all my stuff from my housemates into my boyfriends place. My best friend came round to do the heavier stuff and I'd got a man with a van too (boyfriend couldn't get the time off work or get it swopped in time) knackered out already! Tried taking it easy but I always push myself too much, been good today tho. Having a nice rest now and waiting for andy to come home and get the heavier stuff upstairs.

Get to do it all again on Wednesday when I get my stuff feom my parents house, but at least andy is week off work too after today! :) can't wait to start the new chapter of our lives before bubba arrives! ♡♡♡ xx

Yes I will find out at my 20 week scan which is 24th Feb! I Can't wait!

I'm exhausted today, just had a nap on the sofa! lol xx

We were discussing baby names last night - very exciting! And surprising as I never thought hubby would go for some of the names I'd shortlisted. We pretty much have our boys' name but still to confirm a middle name for a girl! Eek! :)

Oo we haven't even thought of names yet! I think we're going to wait until we know the sex before we start thinking about a name.

What names are you thinking?

xx

Well at the moment we're not planning on finding out so it seemed like a fun way to spend an evening! We're thinking Maisie and Oliver :)

They are lovely names! :) I quite liked Macie/Macy for a girl but I change my mind daily! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back