July 2017 mummies to be.

Hi spiritedaway will have a look in some of those shops tomorrow when i go shopping.
Have you been to the doctors about your morning sickness? Mine gave me anti sickness tablets which made a huge difference as i could ony keep water down.

I ordered a mum to be pack from kicks count a couple days ago. It comes with a wristband to count the movements a canvas bag and a sperm and egg pen (the reason i ordered) which has amused me.
My son was looking at it and asked why the ones with a tail kept chasing the one without a tail was not sure how to answer that one so i asked him about star wars to change the subject. Made me laugh though

Hi spiritedaway will have a look in some of those shops tomorrow when i go shopping.
Have you been to the doctors about your morning sickness? Mine gave me anti sickness tablets which made a huge difference as i could ony keep water down.

I am tempted to.. my mum has told me not to and to wait for it to pass as she thinks i shouldnt take anything like that. Ive tried biscuits, bands, sweets but ginger beer only really helps as its fizzy.

Put it this way i had plain toast with scrambled egg tonight and that lasted 5 mins in my tummy. Trying toast tomorrow and nothing else and then admit defeat and see my GP lol.

I only looked in M and S really, but H and M is reasonable as i dont want to spend too much. Primark might be an idea too, my friend told me to buy bigger leggings, pjs, tops and jumpers from there.

Last edited:
I think some people get scared of anti sickness meds because of Thalidamide. But its safe to take now medicine has come along way since then. My mum freaked out when i mentioned my anti sickness tabs but she calmed down after awhile. She was happy i was eating again even if its only fruit.

I need to buy some maternity clothes nothing fits anymore its all too big. I weighed myself this morning and i've lost a stone since my booking in appointment! I know i needed to lose weight but didnt expect it to happen whilst pregnant.
Wheres the best place to buy maternity clothes?

Mothercare have a sale on Hun, I've got loads of leggings etc but honestly just but bigger top sizes from Asda or Tesco or primark instead of maternity tops cause it's cheaper and not the same style or print. I've lost a stone as well since Christmas which isn't like me I normall out weight on quickly I seem to be feeling full very quickly xxx

Yeah the feeling full after a few bites is really annoying me i want to eat.
Christmas was unusal for me no Mince pies, sweets or chocolate this year.
Atleast im not the only one losing weight makes me feel less weird now.

I noticed this, wonder if it was because I kept being sick and my tummy had shrunk but I have had little to no appetite and im fussy with food. I tried to eat over Christmas but got to see it again, it was miserable.

Yeh the thalidomide thing keeps getting mentioned. The main reason I havent is because i am already taking stomach lining tablets for previous tummy errosion as i was getting pain around 7 weeks. Didnt want to take loads of things if i could help it.

Agreeing with Violet :), I bought some off boohoo sale but planning to look in primark and tesco. Think ill avoid expensive maternity stuff if i can.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, stepping into Tri2 it seems!!! Exciting! Baby is due on 5th July! I've found Peacocks to be really good for maternity clothes. I've been wearing maternity trousers for a few weeks now as everything else felt uncomfortable! The "under-bump" trousers are so so comfy (although I haven't got a big bump for them to go under haha, they're a god send with being so gentle on my stomach) !! X

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I officially start here tomorrow but I'll be back at work so figured I'd make the leap now. I'm due 27 July. I'm dreading going back to work. I thought I was starting to feel better after months of nausea with only a few small vomiting instances when I threw my guts up on Friday night! It's not pleasant, but then I'm lucky not to be experiencing what you guys seem to. It's still awful though isn't it? Hope it all subsides so we can start to enjoy tri 2 soon!

Welcome to tri 2. Really hope we all start to feel better soon this is ment to be the good tri.

My hubby has started to experiance my pregnancy symptoms bless him. Hes sick every night, lower back pain and gets headaches when i have them. Hope this last till i give birth as it would be so funny if he got phantom labour pains aswell.

Hey ladies,

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, I have my scan tomorrow too which can't come soon enough! I'm feeling totally normal at the minute and not feeling pregnant at all ! Keep panicking that it's all going to go wrong! Fingers crossed I'll get some reassurance tomorrow!

xx

JulyBug I felt exactly the same as you coming up to my scan. Was such an amazing relief to see that everything was fine! I was so overwhelmed by it because the baby was bouncing around on the screen but I couldn't feel it! Was very surreal! Haha, most amazing thing ever! Good luck!! X

lol aww! I had a private scan at 11 weeks so I know little bub was all ok then although must have been snoozing because I didn't see much movement but heartbeat was nice and strong. It's so nerve racking isn't it! I've had no reason to believe anything is wrong I've had no cramps or bleeding but then you worry because you feel fine! It's so silly lol xx

Hey Aurora_J, Could you please add me for the 6th in your original post? Thank you xx

Julybug, I had an early scan at 5 and 6 wks but couldnt settle at all and then at 11 wks 4 days we finally saw baby. It was so reassuring and it settled me so much. I just felt I could finally relax and enjoy being pregnant :), I hope everything goes well for you xx

It's exciting we're all going through our pregnancies around the same times :) I'm 15 weeks now and have another scan Wednesday for the downs screening I can't wait to see baby again. I've also been painting babies room hogwarts theme haha xxx

Aww I love the idea of a hogwarts theme! lol

I have my scan at 3.30 today, OH has to work so my mum is coming with me, she's so excited! Today is going to drag!

xx

Good luck with your scan julybug!

I'm moving over into second trimester as il be 14 weeks tomorrow. My due date stayed the same so I am still 11th July.

Anyone else having lots of shooting, cramps and stretching pains? X

Aww I love the idea of a hogwarts theme! lol

I have my scan at 3.30 today, OH has to work so my mum is coming with me, she's so excited! Today is going to drag!

xx
Awww Hun I bet it goes faster than you think! Bet you and your mum are so excited! I'll be posting a pic on Wednesday cause our 12 week ones where a bit crap baby didn't want to be disturbed haha xxx

Good luck with your scan julybug!

I'm moving over into second trimester as il be 14 weeks tomorrow. My due date stayed the same so I am still 11th July.

Anyone else having lots of shooting, cramps and stretching pains? X

I have Hun, just achy around my hips which I've had before with my son so I feel okay baby is active I'm 15 weeks now seems to of flown by xxx

Im getting alot of stretching pains i never had any i tri 1 so baby is making up for that now. Usually worse when i just stand up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back