July 2017 mummies to be.

Congrats Ams! Great news. I'd like a girl too but would be happy either way. I love how dapper you can make little bits look too though. My nephew is cute as hell!

I love baby boys clothes! So cute.

I bought a snuggle baby bath today reduced in Tesco, really happy with it. There's lot of bargains in there ATM as it's their baby event thing! xx

Hey everyone, I'm 14 weeks today with my first baby, and due on the 19th July!xx

Hi ladies! Had my scan today and I'm 13+6, due on 20th July so I've officially made the move to tri 2!!

Anyone getting or got nasty crampy stretching pains around the 15th week? I lost my dog on the 9th so I worried so much id see a bleed due to stress. It's lessened since but its not very comfortable x

Sorry to hear about your dog x
I have had some terrible cramps, shooting and stretching pains over last few weeks but have calmed down now I have hit 15 weeks. When it happens either sit down or stair up depending on what you're doing and it should subside. Unless you see blood try not to worry x

Thanks ladies! :) <3

Aww Spirited away I'm so sorry about your doggy :( sending you love. I definitely had lots of random cramps and stretching pains over the past few weeks.

Welcome Marual and Mrsjohnson :) it's much nicer over here in tri 2 a lit less stressful than tri 1 :)

I'm feeling mega sick this morning. It's so weird I had a bit of sickness around 5 weeks but then felt amazing up until week 13... yet from week 13 onwards I've felt sick most mornings. Only been sick a few times but I'm gagging and retching every day but nothing comes up. So strange how it usually stops at 13 weeks and I've been the opposite lol. Hope you're all feeling well!

What have we been buying then? I've bought a new double pram (oyster max - well new to me buy secondhand off ebay), new mattresses for our existing cot and moses basket, and a few clothes. I don't really need to buy any other big items as kept all the baby bouncers, Steriliser etc from my older children. Going to try and buy a pack of nappies every couple of weeks and start buying a few bits of clothes in bigger sizes to spread the cost out while I'm still on full pay not maternity lay. I do love baby shopping :) &#9825; xx

Last edited:
Aw glad your well Ams! I love shopping for baby bits too! I'm starting from scratch so feels like a never ending expensive list ATM!

Feeling a bit down this morning, I just don't feel pregnant at all.. and just worrying something's happened! I'm sure it's very normal to feel like this around this time but I have no sign of a bump, even if I lay flat I can't feel anything?! Is that normal?

I have my midwife appointment on Monday, I'm hoping she'll listen for the heartbeat and I'll be reassured but still worrying!

:(

xx

I'm feeling the same Julybug. Really worried theres something wrong. I felt movements a few days ago but nothing for the last 2 days and i dont feel pregnant. Got my midwife at 1.30 today really hope she finds a heartbeat.

I'm sure everything will be fine and we'll just being silly but it's so worrying!.. I have done a dreaded google search and it does seem very very normal and a lot of ladies feeling the same so I'm trying not to worry!

I keep seeing you should be able to feel your uterus at this stage but I can't feel anything! Even lying flat there's nothing there :S

Monday can't come soon enough! xx

You must just have strong stomach muscles July! I have friends who have taken ages to show so don't worry we are all different. Took me till 18 weeks with my first to feel any slight flutters and to start showing.

Feel better soon Ams, fingers crossed the sickness won't hang around too much longer. I have only bought some maternity jeans so far, 4 pairs on eBay for £20 and they all look and fit perfectly, I was so chuffed!
I'm not breastfeeding and I have decided on Chicco bottles, they sound fab! I have also picked out my co-sleeper. I still have most things from previous so not much to buy unless it's a boy, then it's starting from scratch with clothes x

I used to do a lot of exercise and used to do full contact kickboxing so maybe my stomach muscles are still there hiding it all away! Hope that's what it is!

I got a few more bargains from Tesco today, got a baby sleeping bag for £8 and picked up a pack of nappies and baby oil! I'm struggling to find a place to put it all!

My next decision to make is what crib to get.. we are in the middle of having works done to our house so I'm not sure on how much space we'll have at first! It depends on whether we move into our newer bigger room by then! I was thinking about getting a chicco next to me crib but I know they only last 6months or so don't they so don't want to then have to spend another £160+ on an actual cot! Getting myself all confused and don't know what's going to be best!

xx

I used to do a lot of exercise and used to do full contact kickboxing so maybe my stomach muscles are still there hiding it all away! Hope that's what it is!

I got a few more bargains from Tesco today, got a baby sleeping bag for £8 and picked up a pack of nappies and baby oil! I'm struggling to find a place to put it all!

My next decision to make is what crib to get.. we are in the middle of having works done to our house so I'm not sure on how much space we'll have at first! It depends on whether we move into our newer bigger room by then! I was thinking about getting a chicco next to me crib but I know they only last 6months or so don't they so don't want to then have to spend another £160+ on an actual cot! Getting myself all confused and don't know what's going to be best!

xx

Facebook market place is great for bargains!

Yes I've seen loads of bargain cot beds online on Facebook, eBay and Shpock. Mine cost £30!

We've decided to get a chicco next2me crib or something similar and then once we're a bit more sorted and bub moves into their own room we'll get a proper cot.

Anyone know anywhere they have the chicco one cheap ATM? I might either get a second hand one or a new one if on sale?

ALSO- felt what really felt like my first little 'flutter' this morning, laying in bed watching TV and something like fluttered just below belly button like someone had tickled me from inside lol really weird feeling - wonder if it was bub? xx

Yay! I found one on Facebook sale page for £80 immaculate condition, like new! Very happy, they are £165+ new so definitely a better price considering I'll only be using for 6months at the most - And will definitely be able to sell on if I keep it in this condition! :)

That's great news July. I'd really like one of those too but I'm not paying that price for it. I'd be chuffed if I found one as cheap as you though!

No that's what I thought, it seemed like a lot of money. I'm so pleased with it, it's immaculate, although I got very stressed with it when trying to show my OH how 'easy' it was to take a part LOL look on eBay or Facebook market place I saw lots for sale xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back