July 2017 mummies to be.

Aurora_J

Reaction score
Just getting up for a 12 hour shift when i realised i'm now in tri 2!

Hopefully we all start to feel better now and have a great tri 2 will add due dates as we all come over here.

1st
Ams25 :pink:

2nd
Violet13 :blue:

3rd
Aurora :blue:

5th
Ab202

6th
Spiritedaway

11th
Onedaysoon25

12th
Julybug
KirstiiiA

14th
Megiiiii :pink:
Harleysarah

17th
M1chelle

19th
Marual

j21st
Pandora11

22nd
Salisburymum :pink:

26th
Coolnomore

29th
1sttimemum2b

Last edited:
Il join you :) eek can't believe we've made it into tri 2 congratulations girls! :) going by the hospital dates I'm due 27th June but by my dates I'm 1st July, I know when I ovulated. I always get put forward at scans because I have big babies :) hope you had a lovely Christmas Aurora? Xx

Last edited:
Yeah i felt ok yesterday and managed to eat some of my christmas dinner. No mince pies or chocolate though.

Hope you had a nice christmas Ams x

Aw glad you felt well enough to enjoy your Christmas! :) I had a lovely one thankyou. I've been sick this morning, that's 3 times now between 13-14 weeks after not being sick at all before 13 weeks! I've obviously got off very lightly compared to a lot of ladies I'm very grateful, just seems so strange how I start feeling awful at the point where it usually stops! After feeling great during the time you're meant to feel awful lol! I think this baby's going to be a little monkey who does the opposite of what he is meant to haha xxx

Last edited:
So along with all my other symptoms i now have a very red face which ive been told is called the mask of pregnancy.

My pregnancy with my son was so easy compared to this one wonder if that means i'm having a girl this time?

Ooh I wonder Aurora! I had 2 very similar pregnancies and 2 boys so you could be right :) this one has been a little bit different because I haven't been tired like with the boys and I haven't gone off tea, and I had a week of sickness last week which i didn't get that late with the others. But overall I've felt really well in all 3 of my pregnancies, so I reckon 3rd boy here ha.

Does the mask thing go after baby's born? I lost some pigment in my freckles on my face with my son, I've got a white patch where there's no colour it's really odd! It's stayed like that but I can cover it with make up so it didn't bother me xx

Last edited:
I hope it goes i really dont want a red face forever. Make up doesnt cover it either seems to make it worse. ( just my luck)

I would be happy with another boy. I know what i'm doing with a boy. Girl parts would probably confuse me

Hey my due date after scan is 2nd of July so I'm 1 day out haha. Baby is perfect and healthy :) I met my consultant too and he was nice I may have a different one though :/ and I chose to have the downs test as well xxx

Yay for being in tri 2 Violet.
Glad your scan went well. I never see the same consultant twice in my hospital just who evers on duty at the time.

Oh really? I was told I'd be with the same one throughout maybe not? And congrats to you too Hun :) l have another scan the 11th not the 5th duh haha xxx

So had a doctors appointment for they visual disturbances this morning. All checks seem fine my blood pressure is normal so its not pre-eclampsia as the doctor first thought buthe did say it could be a warning sign that i could develop it especially with the headaches i've been getting. So i will be monitored regularly now as a precaution and have been signed off work for 2 weeks.

Have a massive spot on my bum which is really sore so cant sit down, good thing im not work

Last edited:
Oh Hun :( I've been having severe headaches too lately not vision issues though and as for spot on bum pop that bad boy I feel your pain I got one off new underwear from rubbing and once I popped it I felt better xxx

Hubby refused to pop it for me last night because i wouldnt let him do the ones on my face as i wanted to go to sleep and there are loads would have taken at least an hour.

Glad your scan went well Violet! Take it easy Aurora and try not to overdo it (easier said than done with a little one around I know ). I've also been getting visual disturbances but I get migraines so I've been putting it down to that, but I will keep an eye on it after reading your post. Hope you're better soon!

Booked my 16 week midwife appt for next week, they listen to the heartbeat at that one I think don't they, so looking forward to that :) xx

If you have visual disturbances and Migrains the doctor said they could be migrain Auras which last around 30-40 minutes.
Mine dont dissapear its just a permanant black spot in the center of my vision. When i close my eyes then it changes to a bright white patch really irritating.

You can also have what's known as optical migraines as well. These can be with or without headaches they can be many different ways they can affect you. From flashing lights to black outs.

Oh mine sound like migraines then as they only last 30 mins. I don't get a headache just a funny zigzag flashing line in my vision which means I can only see half of people's faces when I look at them, the other half is flashing zig zags. It's horrible! Definitely make sure you rest as Much as you can Aurora.

Thanks Eryinera that's interesting as it sounds like what I'm getting xx

Yikes migraines are nasty, I hope
You're all okay. I've got my scan next week for the downs and Edmunds screening and see my consultant they want me to vbac which is exciting :) xxx

I need to buy some maternity clothes nothing fits anymore its all too big. I weighed myself this morning and i've lost a stone since my booking in appointment! I know i needed to lose weight but didnt expect it to happen whilst pregnant.
Wheres the best place to buy maternity clothes?

I am due July the 6th and offically entered tri 2 today :)

Morning sickness has been getting be down, I've lost 9lbs so far but force feeding myself (only to vomit) to keep some food/fluid in me. After my revisit of my lunch today I'm giving up.. Toast and crackers for tea until it stops. Can't do it anymore, pretty vile and my food/fluid stays down literally minutes.

Lucky Im still in my size 10s so far and havent needed to buy anything, Im dreading it though as im so picky with clothes so might just get bump bands when I need them.

Oh I noticed boohoo are now doing maternity things, H and M had a sale and New Look have some lovely things with cheapy bump bands ect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back