*** January 2020 Mummies ***

@vampysgirl not long at all. I’m so bloody excited for my scan on Friday. And I feel amazing today. No nausea woo hoo. I get tired on a night but feel great today. I’ll have my scan and join you with a picture. Can’t wait xx

I am due on the 17th xx
Welcome Jemma!x

@vampysgirl not long at all. I’m so bloody excited for my scan on Friday. And I feel amazing today. No nausea woo hoo. I get tired on a night but feel great today. I’ll have my scan and join you with a picture. Can’t wait xx
Yay no more nausea! Still 4 more days to go, not long now!x

I've changed the <3 to :yellow: :pink: or :blue: if you know the gender of the baby.
Anybody here not wanting to find out the gender before birth?x

I've changed the <3 to :yellow: :pink: or :blue: if you know the gender of the baby.
Anybody here not wanting to find out the gender before birth?x

I don't want to find out but OH wants to... so it will be decided at my next scan I suppose :think::think:

The second trimester! Time is flying by!
Tell me when you're due and I'll add you to the list!
Hopefully the second trimester will be kinder on our bodies lol!x

6. @Zara96 :yellow:
8. @Outofsync :pink:
11. @Kitana :yellow:
14. @vampysgirl :yellow:
17. @JemmaH2019 :yellow:

My sonographer said 16th but midwife said 17th??? so who knows!!x

I don't want to find out but OH wants to... so it will be decided at my next scan I suppose :think::think:
I think it's more practical than anything else. I just want to know before throwing out all the girl clothes we have in the attic! It would save us a lot of money if it's another girl to be honest! :lol:

Same for me. 14 weeks now and I swear I only found out last week. It's mad lol
How are you feeling now?
It really is mad haha. All my sickness has worn off I feel alot better in 2nd trimester. You feeling ok ? X

I think it's more practical than anything else. I just want to know before throwing out all the girl clothes we have in the attic! It would save us a lot of money if it's another girl to be honest! :lol:

That doesn't matter too much to me as we've thrown most the baby bits out last year ( when we decided we're finished Haha) I am lucky to still have the pram and moses basket though and a few of my youngest new born bits cus I couldn't separate from it... I love the idea of a surprise though Haha especially as I'm the most impatient person out there :rotfl:

I've had the results for the NIPT!
The baby is low risk for down syndrome, Edwards syndrome and Patau!

Aaaaand....

We're having a girl!!:pink:<3

That's fantastic news and congratulations on another baby girl.

Hello ladies,

I am happy to join you again! I've been mostly offline for past couple of weeks since I'm on a family holiday and before that was getting ready for the family holiday...

@Kitana - congratulations!
@vampysgirl - my OH and I both loved the idea of waiting till the birth to find out the gender but once we decided to do the NIPT, we were both soooo curious to know the gender that all other plans went out the door :D
@Lollypop79 - just a couple more days until your scan, great!
@Zara96 - I also couldn't wait and already did a tiny bit of baby shopping... Did you get that pushchair you liked?

My due date is still January 12th. I am feeling much better now, have lots more energy and nausea is nearly completely gone, I only feel a bit nauseous when I haven't eaten in a while so I maintain a regular meal-and-snack schedule. I feel like my belly is growing every day - every time I raise my arms to reach something high, I feel the stretch all across my abdomen! Belly is also really starting to show now and I had to go buy some maternity clothes as majority of my regular clothes don't really fit anymore. Luckily my sister has great taste and eye for picking clothes so she helped me pick out dresses and pants that look soooo cute, that I want to wear them and show off the belly. Most are also super functional and I should be able to wear them postpartum as well. So feeling good, clothes shopping, family holiday, steadily growing belly is all making me feel very happy and excited :)

I hope you are all having a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back