***** January 2015 Mummy's *****

trying to ignore the texts and missed calls on my phone - NO OBVIOUSLY I HAVEN'T HAD THE BABY!!!

Haha, this is annoying, isn't it? Obviously everyone is well intentioned, but it's very annoying to not be able to give them any news!!! I typically say: "don't worry, you'll know soon enough if anything happens!"

Let's hope we all can do it without the dreaded induction!!

Omg I find it so rude. When I went 2 weeks overdue with my son one friend said on Facebook, in response to something I'd said, "we don't care, we only want to hear from you if you've had the baby."

I was so upset! Obviously people will know if you've had your bubba!!

Sorry you guys are still waiting, it really won't be much longer but fingers crossed for the weekend xxx

Like you say it's well intentioned but not everyone considers that no one is more aware that there's no baby yet than us!! Fx soon we'll be able to say YES I BLOODY HAVE HAD IT!!

Tmi - after losing bits of plug since Monday ive had 2 fairly big (in comparison) bits today. Not blood streaked just the same mucusy type. Still have periody pains on and off so pray for me! Trying to ignore it desperately xx

Omg I find it so rude. When I went 2 weeks overdue with my son one friend said on Facebook, in response to something I'd said, "we don't care, we only want to hear from you if you've had the baby."

I was so upset! Obviously people will know if you've had your bubba!!

Sorry you guys are still waiting, it really won't be much longer but fingers crossed for the weekend xxx

Oh my god that's awful!! Like your only purpose is to pop the baby out lol!

Thanks jolly, hope you're doing ok? Xx

My sympathy to all those still waiting. Nate was born at 41+6 so I feel your pain, particularly the 'have you had it' messages. I posted a link on FB at one point and got a (albeit jokey) 'this is not a photo of a newborn, not interested' from a friend. Good luck for the weekend. X

Induction day for me. 41+5 today or term +12 whichever way u look at it.

Still no signs at all.

Best of luck with your induction princess xx

Hope you other ladies waiting get a bit more progress soon xx

Good luck princessp!! What time is your induction?

I woke up at 6 am with quite painful cramps and they've become more rregular and painful through the day. 4.30 pm now. I'll probably be going to the hospital within the next hour or two. Scary but exciting.

Let's hope we both have our little ones with us tomorrow!!!

Ah that's brilliant sorpresa. My induction isn't til late tonight and may take up to 3 days they said! I'm hoping baby will be here sosometime tomorrow though xx

3 days. Blimey. They are probably just covering themselves! It won't take that long hun.

Rest up today and maybe invest in some earplugs as if you are on a ward tonight you may not get much sleep

Eeekkk looks like these last January babies wanted to actually be February babies lol

X

Good luck today Princess with the induction. 3 days seems long for induction but hopefully baby will be here tomorrow.

Eek, good luck too Sorpressa. Looking forward to the updates from you ladies :)

Ooh good luck princess and sorpresa. Keeping everything crossed for you guys xxx

Baby Rio was born at 9 pm tonight, local Singapore time. Just a touch over 3 kg and looking gorgeous.

Very quick labour, and only 3 hours from arriving into hospital to delivery.

Good luck princesp and candy. Your little ones will be with you soon! And it's the best feeling in the world!! :)

Oh wow Sorpresa. Massive congratulations to you.

Just goes to show baby will come when they are good and ready.

Love his name.... and yay he was a January baby afterall.

Hope mummy is ok?

X

Mummy also ok. Don't feel like getting out of the bed much yet, and had a small tear with a couple stitches. I'm just too besotted with my baby to think much about how I feel :)

So glad it didn't come to induction.

Awwww. You enjoy your new baby boy hun. These early moments are so precious. And yay to missing induction.

I remember being so tired after having James but I couldn't even dream of closing my eyes as I just wanted to watch him.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back