***** January 2015 Mummy's *****

congrats ladies!!

I'm still here unfortunately. Definitely gonna go into Feb :( any other ladies still waiting?

Huge congrats Sorpresa and glad you avoided induction. Enjoy those snuggles :)

Congratulations Sorpresa! So pleased you avoided induction.

I'm now 40+3, and had a surprise at my 40 week check when my midwife suspected baby was was breech so she sent me upto the hospital for a scan and they confirmed that she was breech! So after discussions with docs we agreed to attempt to turn her the next day and to everyones surprise it worked!

I've been back today for a sweep and have some mucus discharge which is tinged pink at the last 2 toilet visits so maybe things have started? The midwife said my cervix was very soft and favourable for a successful sweep so fingers gers crossed.

Although it does look like it'll be a Feb baby now. X

Hope something happens for you soon Robbo and the other ladies still waiting. With our little girl I was suposed to be an April mummy and ended up May 6th. By that time there were only a couple of us left so I know how fustrating it can be.

Girls- can you believe January is over?? It seems like it can't possibly have been almost 9 months ago we were all worrying over the first tri together. Can't say I'm sad to be done with morning sickness but it does feel strange not to be pregnant anymore! Is anyone planning another already? I'm still undecided. I'd really like to go for one more but not sure I'd cope with another without leaving a bigger gap this time and in the mean time I'm not getting younger.

Congratulations Sorpresa lovely weight and I love the name xx enjoy all your cuddles xx

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx early February babies now please xx

So Oisin is 2 weeks and almost 5 days old I'm totally in love with him. He sleeps really well at night thankfully. I feel very weepy on and off just putting it down to hormones xx

I'd love another to try for a pink bundle but will be waiting until at least Oisin's 2nd birthday xx I love being pregnant xxx

Congrats sorpresa that's fab news!!! Xxx

Steph/candy/robbo I've got everything crossed for you guys. You're still January mummies regardless of when bubba arrives

I'm rooting for all of you ladies still waiting and wishing you get to meet your little ones soon: Steph, princess, candy and robbojoey!

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I am over the moon and baby loves the boob :)
Although not sure he's getting much out of it.

Bunny- I would like another LO but I think I need to get over the shock of how painful and intense labour was. Basically, my body just took over. There was little I felt I could do once serious contractions and the urge to push begun. Phew!!

I will update first page soon.

Wonder how Princess got on?

X

Hope its nothing serious ronnie? Are you coping okay?

Hi ladies! Looks like I just missed the boat on being an actual jan mummy but am still one at heart!

Baby Joel is in the baby care unit with what started as a plethora of things in the middle of the night but this has now reduced to mostly just a lung infection so he has to stay in the rest of the week so I'm staying with him. Haven't slept since friday so althoigh I hate him being on there alone it means I can try and get some rest. Labour was pretty horrific!

Congrats to you sorpresa. Hope nothing too bad Ronnie?

Xxx

He's in the right place hun xx hope you get to catch up on some rest xx aw hope you and baby are ok now Ronnie :hug: xxx

Aww Candy, hope baby Joel is on the mend soon.
Try and rest so you can be strong for him xxx

Sorry I've not been on in so long guys! The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind!

I got taken in overnight on 14/01/15 as my waters had broken but no labour had started. Baby Alexander was born at 5:22am on 15/01/15 after a 4 hour labour, weighing 7.6lbs. Hope you are all doing well! :D x

My beautiful baby boy was born on 1st of February weighing 8 lb 3 oz. No name yet. The bieth was tough but all well and he is such a good feeder.

Very happy to hear Princessp... Now hopefully you can get some rest and enjoy your baby being finally here.

Congratulations also to sunflower and to candy - hope you'll soon recover.

Ronnie - hope you'll both be on the mend soon!

Have we all delivered? Who's missing?

Will start looking at B&T threads now. See you there!

Quite a few missing I think, would love to know how everyone got on x

Congratulations Princess. Another boy. Lovely.

I think all those who post here regularly are accounted for now? I just need to update.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back