***** January 2015 Mummy's *****

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Well here we are lovely ladies, the first of us January Mummy's are now officially in the last trimester and the rest of us will be following in the coming days and weeks.

I won't be officially over for a few more weeks but for those of you that are here - well done! It really gets exciting now.

The plan will be to update you all as and when your beautiful babies arrive... I will add DOB, weight, time of birth and name (and of course gender for all you you that are having surprises!!) Just post on the thread and I'll keep it all up to date. I am super excited as we have loads of team yellows - reckon we have a few girlies hiding in there.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy Tri 3, this is where it all gets very real and I am honoured to share it with you all.

I also expect to see a few late December and early February Mummy's make their way over as well, the more the merrier!

Gender count:

:yellow: x 4
:blue: x 29
:pink: x 12
? x 4

31st December
Kiwi_53 :blue: Brody 11th Dec, 6.06am, 6.8+1/4lbs

1st January
Jayceesmumma :pink: Charlie born 18th Dec, 7lbs

2nd January
NayDueAnyDay - :pink: Baby girl born 15th Jan, 10:55am, 8lb 9oz.

3rd January
Sattiegirl :blue: Baby David John born 4th Dec, 11:37, 5lbs 13oz. Our first "January" baby, he just couldn't wait

5th January
Morechocloate :blue: Joshua, born 9th Jan @ 06:29. Just under 8lbs.
Mummy2toddler :yellow:

6th January
Kitty2013 :blue: Freddie, Born 3rd Jan @ 11:38 8lb 10oz
Baby dust :blue:
Bella.21 ?

7th January
Bumpage83 :blue: Eli Tobias, born 7th Jan @ 09:33. 8lbs 8oz
Calv :blue:

8th January
Celene :pink: Baby born 11th Jan @ 07:45, name and weight TBC

9th January
ChickenDinner :pink: Lillian born 21st Dec, 5lbs

12th January
Jolly81 :pink: Mollie, born 12th Jan @ 09:21. 6lbs 15oz

13th January
Tinselcat :blue: Baby boy born 3rd Jan, 6lbs
Sunflower85 :blue: Alexander born 15th Jan @ 05:22. 7lb 6oz
Cypherkitty
:yellow:

14th January
Mrs_W :blue: Max, born 31st Dec 3.30pm. 6lbs 14.5oz
Jan2015 ?
YellowGlass :blue:

17th January
Lottie73 :pink:
Florence Alice, born 13th Jan @ 12:33am. 7lb 4oz
Katie79 :blue: Rafferty Liam, born 20th Jan @ 20:33, 8lb 3oz

18th January
Surprised34 :blue:

19th January
Ceecee22 :pink: Freya Mae, born 12th Jan @ 10:21. 7lb 14oz
TS1982 :blue: Oisin Thomas born 13th Jan @ 05:48, 7lb 3oz
BunnyN :blue: Tomas born 14th Jan @ 9:59pm, 10lbs 14.6oz
Princessp :blue: Baby boy born 1st Feb, name TBC. 8lb 3oz
Jobi one :pink:

20th January
Buzz :blue: Baby boy born 20th Jan @ 10:07am.
Taboo917 :blue: Caleb Harris, born 21st Jan @ 07;21am, 9lbs
CARNAT22 :pink: Beatrice, born 21st Jan @ 06:45am, 6lb 11oz
Yayitsronnie :blue: Lucian Oliver born 13th Jan @ 19:48, 7lb 2oz

21st January
Cloudburst ?
Paige911
:blue:
Jan123 :blue:

22nd January
Candymycandy :blue: Joel born 1st Feb, 11:52. 9lb 6oz

23rd January
Bluebell :pink: Maisie Alice, born 16th Jan, 6lb 9oz.

24th January
Megsmeadow :blue: Lewis born 28th Jan @ 10:57. 8lbs 12.5oz
TeddybearNEW :blue:
Dammit Janet :pink: Heather, born 15th Jan, 14:20, 7lb 8oz.

25th January
Napoli:blue:

26th January
Spallerina :blue: Rowan Ian, born 21st Jan @ 03:26am, 7lb 2oz.

27th January

Excited83 :yellow:

29th January
Sorpresa_bea :blue: Rio, born 31st Jan @ 9pm. 3KG
Kerrii ?
Robbojoey :pink: Emily, born 3rd Feb @ 23:29, 8lbs 5oz

30th January
Princessmummy :yellow:
Stephj25 :blue:

31st January
FluffyCats :blue:

Last edited:
Hello Tri 3, hope you don't mind me being an eager beaver and starting this thread?

I am not here for a few more weeks BUT the ladies in early January are so it's nice to have a thread here.

X

Hello January mummies!!! Welcome over, it's the home stretch now for you x

Hellooooooo tri 3!!!!! Will be over here soon :)))

Hello January mummies!!! Welcome over, it's the home stretch now for you x

I'm still weeks away but hey ho.

I had such fun doing our November thread way back in 2012 that I am thrilled to be doing it again.

No baby yet hun? Blimey! you do keep them comfy :lol:

X

Yay welcome January mummies!!

Oh don't Nat :,(
I must have an extra comfy womb! Lol
Off for a anniversary curry and a beer tonight..maybe some dtd later if oh will play ball! Lol x

Hi everyone,

Please can I join, been stalking for a while but not posted in months.

I'm due 7th January, second baby and another little boy :), not officially here till Thursday but it's close enough!

Can't believe we're in tri 3 already, it's speeding along

Xxx

Hi everyone,

Please can I join, been stalking for a while but not posted in months.

I'm due 7th January, second baby and another little boy :), not officially here till Thursday but it's close enough!

Can't believe we're in tri 3 already, it's speeding along

Xxx

Welcome hun,

I have just added you, eeekkk another boy!! They are outnumbering the girlies at the moment :lol:

How old is your little boy? I have an almost 23 month old boy who seems to learn something new by the hour (usually something naughty LOL)

There is a nice mix here of first time and second time + Mummy's, so lots of shared experience and excitement.

X

Yeee finally in tri 3 not long to go now till I get to meeting little one

Thank you for the welcome!

Our boy just turned 2 last week and the same, doesn't let us have any peace but he's great.

All's going okay so far, feel so much.more stressed and worried this time round. I'm.measuring really small so got our 28 week growth scan a week on Thursday which I'm really nervous for. It was a similar situation with my first but not till a little later in pregnancy, he was 5lb 11.

Can't wait to get to know everyone and for us all to meet our precious babies

X

I think the real issue is when they don't spot any potential problems hun?

So at least they are keeping an eye on things, maybe you just make cute little boys? :lol:

I have had a growth scan at 24w and will have another at 28w as my little one has a mild brightness on the bowel - we've had all the scary things ruled out - but they want to keep on eye on growth.

It's scary but also reassuring to know that me and baby are being well looked after.

My hospital actually give everyone a standard growth scan between 32-34w anyway so I'll see baby a few more times before I meet her.

X

Last edited:
Thank you Nat for starting this I will be over officially in 2 weeks :) Can't wait to get to tri 3 xx

Yay, the tri 3 thread is here :)

I'll officially be over at 26+6 as I figure that is 40/3, so 1 week 6 days for me! I might reply to some of the posts in here too though so people aren't talking just to themselves until the rest move over en-masse. My main posts will still be in tri-2 though until it's time to move over.

Can't believe this is almost the final stretch :D

Eeeeekk!! 27 weeks today! Ignore my ticker don't know how to change it !! Haven't been on since forever it seems like as I had a cold then sickness and stressing over moving house and in November, did a self referral for a new hospital that I wanted as I heard really good things however they are too full to take me... So hoping able to get my second choice. Still stressing about telling work I want to go on mat leave next month when I will only be around the 32/34 week mark. I don't want them to know I'm leaving the area obviously so it makes it harder to say why I'm going then! Anyway hope you ladies are all well and cannot believe we are here !!!

Morning ladies hope u are all well I have my growth scan on Friday and I see my consultant next wed really hoping she will give me my date for c section fingers crossed she will let me have 12th Dec ( I will be 36+6 so only 1 day away from 37 weeks) otherwise partner won't be able to be there

I would love to be able to plan round mine, due to having to deliver at a hospital over 200 miles away from where I live, and having to stay there from two weeks before I am due, my Christmas and new year will be different this year haha. Hopefully baby decides to make an appearance on time instead of late, don't think I could sit for a month waiting :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back