****Jan 2013 mummies**** (and whoever else wants to drop in)

Hi all :)

Sounds like everyone is doing great (except poor PF :()

Gonna take a minute to AW some pics of Cay, then I'ma go catch up on some threads since I've been out for like a month, then I'll be back :)

So...

Cay in his Christening outfit...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367266952.244042.jpg

And his suit...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267032.687591.jpg

First swing...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267072.404478.jpg

First swim...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267252.641213.jpg

And with a polar bear on his head, just cause we can :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267303.108726.jpg

Good times :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267105.550169.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267105.550169.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 13
Oh... And a baby (random Internet pic) who really knows what's goin on (just cause its funny) :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367267440.099182.jpg

Hi girls

Glad to see everyone is doin well.

Hate to brag but J is such a wee dream. Making my job that easy that OH is on about another but like we all know not every baby is the same.

J is 3 & a half month has been in 3-6m clothes since 3m I have a very long boy! He is teething but managable with his gel. He is still sleeping through, has been since like 9 weeks. Still in his own room. And shouts on me from his room to let me know he's up. He sleeps 8am till 10am so I get a nice long lie. This mornin he was super lazy and slept till 1130!

He's such a happy bright wee boy who chats & laughs away. We've even found his tickle spots. He can also roll over aswell.

xxxxx

Hello lovely!!

Glad to hear J is doing so well...he is so so cute!!! Zach is 63cm...quite tall too!! How long is J? Zach was also in 3-6 at as his arms and legs are long!! :) what a fab sleeper!! Zach also sleeps well at night...doing 7.30-10.30-11, i do a dream feed then he sleeps till between 4-6. He then has another feed and sleeps again. More pics!!! :) xxxx

I haven't had him weighed or measured in ages! I will measure him tomorrow for u myself! I think tbh J is ready for weaning soon, his new signal for a bottle is to grab whatever and stuff in his mouth and shout. Trying to hold out but we will deffo be tasting shortly. We are moving again so I need to wait till w move so I can put his chair on the breakfast bar. He's so lazy sometimes though like today even tho he slept till like 1130, he slept from 6pm till 10pm, I thought I'd best wake n change him. I gave him his bottle and he's straight out so really I've seen my baby for 7h LOL.

Its J's arms and legs that are tall too! He's so petite but chubby if that makes sense. Most of his 0-3 vests fit but the 3-6 does aswell. I went in and cleared his drawers today ready for the move this weekend. Which means new nursery.. Yay and not so yay. I want to pick the colours but just cba and I know I won't let OH do it but the current walls r pink so J won't be chuffed.

Wbu, how's wee Zach doin for feedin r u gonna wean him soon ? He's adorbz. I love his hair, j has a ginger fuzz lol.

When is it you go back to work ? I was in my work t'other day my cover has left she couldn't hack it LOL. I'm thinkin gettin J into nursery when he's up and moving about but until then granny will watch him.

Here's more pics. I'm deffo gonna get pics done now that he actually acts for the camera (smiles, laughs and shouts).

J seems to be facinated with OH, I dnt know if its because he's so tall but he follows him everywhere is zach like this? He's still a mummys boy tho xxxxx
xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG-20130422-00482.jpg
    IMG-20130422-00482.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 6
  • West%20Dunbartonshire-20130424-00503.jpg
    West%20Dunbartonshire-20130424-00503.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 7
  • West%20Dunbartonshire-20130424-00507.jpg
    West%20Dunbartonshire-20130424-00507.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 6
LOL @ polar bear pic :)
Glad J is doing so well and sleeping great too.

Nice that Ella loves swimming and is also doing well :D

Zachary looks like such a happy boy.

Katie is fine - teething but fine. Her colic has settled down really well since been on the Gaviscon so she actually naps a few times during the day now and sleeps from around 5/6pm to 8pm then 10pm to early morning.

Having 5 to 6 hours sleep a night in 1 hit really helps.

The dog thought the cot was his new luxery bed last night tho :p He was on bed with us having a cuddle during a movie to get away from in-laws.
Well Katie woke up her her 10pm feed. Whilst feeding her we didn't hear or feel Sam (the dog) move into and lay down in her cot!
Wasn't until burped her and looked over to get a fresh nappy that we saw him. Couldn't stop PMSL for ages.

So we know her cot can hold 34kg of Dalmation perfectly fine ;)

Glad to hear about the colic- it gives me some confidence itll go.

Wish u had a pic of ur dalmatian bet it was hilarious! ! X

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Hi girls

Glad to see everyone is doin well.

Hate to brag but J is such a wee dream. Making my job that easy that OH is on about another but like we all know not every baby is the same.

J is 3 & a half month has been in 3-6m clothes since 3m I have a very long boy! He is teething but managable with his gel. He is still sleeping through, has been since like 9 weeks. Still in his own room. And shouts on me from his room to let me know he's up. He sleeps 8am till 10am so I get a nice long lie. This mornin he was super lazy and slept till 1130!

He's such a happy bright wee boy who chats & laughs away. We've even found his tickle spots. He can also roll over aswell.

xxxxx

Hello lovely!!

Glad to hear J is doing so well...he is so so cute!!! Zach is 63cm...quite tall too!! How long is J? Zach was also in 3-6 at as his arms and legs are long!! :) what a fab sleeper!! Zach also sleeps well at night...doing 7.30-10.30-11, i do a dream feed then he sleeps till between 4-6. He then has another feed and sleeps again. More pics!!! :) xxxx

I haven't had him weighed or measured in ages! I will measure him tomorrow for u myself! I think tbh J is ready for weaning soon, his new signal for a bottle is to grab whatever and stuff in his mouth and shout. Trying to hold out but we will deffo be tasting shortly. We are moving again so I need to wait till w move so I can put his chair on the breakfast bar. He's so lazy sometimes though like today even tho he slept till like 1130, he slept from 6pm till 10pm, I thought I'd best wake n change him. I gave him his bottle and he's straight out so really I've seen my baby for 7h LOL.

Its J's arms and legs that are tall too! He's so petite but chubby if that makes sense. Most of his 0-3 vests fit but the 3-6 does aswell. I went in and cleared his drawers today ready for the move this weekend. Which means new nursery.. Yay and not so yay. I want to pick the colours but just cba and I know I won't let OH do it but the current walls r pink so J won't be chuffed.

Wbu, how's wee Zach doin for feedin r u gonna wean him soon ? He's adorbz. I love his hair, j has a ginger fuzz lol.

When is it you go back to work ? I was in my work t'other day my cover has left she couldn't hack it LOL. I'm thinkin gettin J into nursery when he's up and moving about but until then granny will watch him.

Here's more pics. I'm deffo gonna get pics done now that he actually acts for the camera (smiles, laughs and shouts).

J seems to be facinated with OH, I dnt know if its because he's so tall but he follows him everywhere is zach like this? He's still a mummys boy tho xxxxx
xxxxx

28 inches - so like 70cm. He's hufe. Last time we got him measured he was 50 something cm lol I couldn't believe my eyes today! xxxxx

I am loving the sunshine! It's so good to get her in the pram, and out for a walk. She's a nightmare with hats though- she just moves her head around, so it ends up completely over her face, so I bought her some sunglasses (Baby Banz very cute). They may turn out to be the worst money I ever spent- she had her eyes closed the whole time I tried them on her, and then did the same as she does with hats, and ended up trying to eat them- haha! X

I so wish I had taken a pic before telling him to get off lol.

Hi ladies

How is everyone?? Ellas 14 weeks we have had a a very bout boyt of cold shes just coming out of it bow (fingers crossed) xx

Hi ladies, have finally got Tapatalk on my phone so its alot easier to keep in touch now :)

Cant believe our babys are growing up so fast! Eilidh is 18.5 weeks now and a wee star. She was sleeping through for a while but now we are back to 7pm til 3am til 6/7am ish. Still cant complain!

Im still breastfeeding with the odd bottle of formula through the day, shes weighing 14lb 1oz now.

Has anyone started with weaning? Iv started giving eilidh baby porridge in the mornings and veg puree at night, she is just loving it! I know they recommend to wait until 6 months now but I felt she was ready for it and so far so good.

Hope you are all good and hopfully catch up with everyone soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ladies

How is everyone?? Ellas 14 weeks we have had a a very bout boyt of cold shes just coming out of it bow (fingers crossed) xx

Poor Ella :( hopfully shes on the mend now. Ots horrible seeing them all choked up xx

Wondered what happened to all the January mummies!

Luca is 18 weeks old he is doing well now. He had a massive growth spurt at 16 weeks and was feeding none stop day and night. Since he turned 17 weeks he suddenly started sleeping from 7pm-7am with a sleepy dream feed at 10pm! It's nice after doing 4 months of 3 night feeds! He also seemed to start thumb sucking at this time so think he uses this to self settle! I'm still not sleeping through the night as my full breasts wake me up!

He is still a night mare to get to sleep at night and before naps but I'm keeping being persistent as he does sleep well once he has given in!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Xx

Glad Luca is doing well.
We're STILL at the in-laws and I'm mega stressed out especially now Katie is teething so crying loads :(

Glad Luca is doing well.
We're STILL at the in-laws and I'm mega stressed out especially now Katie is teething so crying loads :(

Must be a nightmare :( is there no signs of you getting out of there yet? X

Hi ladies!! We are rubbish at keeping up to date with our thread! Lol!! Glad ur bubs are all ok! Zach is 15lb 12oz now and we started his first taster today! Banana!! He looked very unsure lol!! Loving watching him develop and sart grabbing toys etc! Here is a pic xxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1368967539.413387.jpg

Hi ladies! Nice to see you all- hope you are keeping well!

Molly is now 17weeks, and an absolute joy! I adore her! She is a really happy little soul- always smiling, and now belly laughing, which is the best thing ever! She has found her voice big style, and we wake up most mornings to the cutest chatter over the monitor. She has had a stinker of a cold, which I gave her, so I'm feeling very guilty about that! I also suspect there is some movement of teeth, as she has had a couple of crying incidents (proper tears, and sobbing), which is really unlike her. I thought it was too early, but reading some if your posts suggests not. Poor . Little things.

Still going strong bf ing. Feeling very proud of myself, and, off the back of a thread on here, used some bm on her gunky eye, and it pretty much cured it straight away! So cool. :)

Awwww melly he's adorable. Love his wee rosie cheeks!

Jackson had apple and blackberrys the other day he loved it. I tried him on a puree dinner tonight he ate half a pouch but not so keen on the watered down apple juice.

I'm crap at updating too, doesn't help me and the wee man have a viral infection the now :(

I've took him to the doctors the other day and theyv says he's fine. I'm feeling like complete shit.

Hope everyone else is well xxxxx

Aw sounds like alot of ill january babies and mummys! Luckily eilidh hasn't had a cold yet but I can imagine its horrible :(

Glad to see im not the only one weaning before 6 months, was starting to feel guilty but my mum weaned us at 4 months and we are all perfectly healthy. So far we have tried butternut squash, carrot, broccoli and banana....all were yummy except the broccoli lol.

Hopfully summer has arrived so we can all get our bubbas outside in the fresh air xx

I haven't started weaning yet, but have been reading up on it, and am actually pretty excited about it! Molly seems to be happy enough on milk st the moment, so I'm sticking with that for the time being. I have, however, bought in load s of stuff in preparation- bowls, spoons, supply cups, the Anabel Karmel book! When we go for it, I think we will go for a combination of pureed and baby led weaning. I plan on making purees from fresh (wonder how ling that will last?? :)). How are your little ones finding it? Not looking forward to the nappies though!! :S

Well Jackson doesn't like juice but he will have the purees and yoghurts. I just found the milk isn't satisfying him he's on like 6oz every 2-3h still LOL except from 8-8 when he's asleep.

I've got him in frozen carrot sticks (to help his gums) he just chews these doesn't get much taste.

But the first tasting was fun! He took the spoon from OH and started shouting for more! We just gave him it in his bouncer at first but he's now in his chair.

I was beyond excited to see his face. He got a broccoli, pear and pea puree for tea tonight - I'm dreading tomorrows poopy nappy.

I got him some Ellas Kitchen purees from sainsburys u get diff stages jacksons on stage 1 just now and they r like 80-99p they can be frozen for diff textures and are organic. He's eating half a puch at a time which is quite good.

xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG-20130516-00699.jpg
    IMG-20130516-00699.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20130516-00700.jpg
    IMG-20130516-00700.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20130516-00701.jpg
    IMG-20130516-00701.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread