****Jan 2013 mummies**** (and whoever else wants to drop in)

Yeah he's deffo teething because he's having a good chew not just a wee sook lol.

So if theyr hard whitey colour and she's biting things I'd say yes she's maybe teething. That's everythin jackson does.

I've got him every teething toy thing under the sun and he still chews his fingers till theyr red raw xxxxx

How is everyone and there babies?

Katie has slept thru the night for 3 nights now. Granted it's still a 5am wake up but 7pm to 5am is better than waking at 11pm and 3am and 6am hehe.

She has a nap from 6am to 7am then we get up for brekkie :)

I take her up at 6pm for last bottle and story and so far it's been working.

Well done pf, we are doin great, Jackson still sleeps through. Still teething but it's manageable. Hope everyone else is fine

Xxxxxx

Hi ladies.
Hope ur all well n bambinos are thriving!

Exciting news last 3 nights Ella has slept through :dance: just grumbles but not fully waking hope the grumbles start to get less. The gaviscon has eased her reflux symptoms but it hasn't gone completely
Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Molly is also sleeping through (always as cared to say it, in case I jinx it!). Clever January babies! Bad side bf ing- had as lovely evening in London, knackered, and desperate for bed, but have been it out for so o long, I am now here expressing- boo! :)

Woohoo go Ella and Molly :D
Awww poor Jackson and his sore gums. Hope the trouble teeth show soon :)

We had the dental nurse out today and talked through introducing solids. We are attending a fare you buy a pack for £5 worth £25 it has a blender, bowl, fork, spoon etc.

He's already picking up his links, keys etc and putting them in his mouth so she commented that he is very advanced for his age feeding wise as a lot of babies his age aren't co ordinating his hands and actually picking things up. I'm so proud.

We got his first toothbrush, sippy cup etc today aswell.

Xxxxx

Cay's still waking up :(

Although... Last night; usual routine of feed at 6pm, bath at 7, top-up (quarter of a bottle) at 7:30, bed at 8. He then woke me at 3:30am, then 7:30am... Yay!! So he's only waking once now.

In other news... He rolled over tonight!! First time!!! I was giving him his massage as normal, and I was doin his back (during which he props himself up on his forearms and watches TV for about five minutes). Well, he just decided to drop one shoulder, and roll his legs, and that was that. Front to back - done.
So of course he got lots of praise, and promptly put back on his tummy to do it again... And a third time :D

Eyes in the back of my head-time now, lol :) xx

Jackson rolled over the other day and I was so proud, but then it hit me.. This lil man is gonna be mobile soon enough. No more just plumping him down whilst you do something quickly, he will soon be dragging himself out to find out what his mummy will be upto! Lol well done Cay!

xxxx

Wow girls what progress for your los!!!! Ella has now also been diagnosed with floppy larynx :0 (

Hello girls!!!! :) finally got tapatalk on my phone so should be able to gwt on here more often!! Would love to carch up with u all!!! :) how r u girls and ur beautiful babies!!?? Zachary is 15.5 weeks now...cant believe how quickly it has gone!!!
Can i see pics of all ur bubs now? :) Here is my beautiful boy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367170883.300809.jpg
Xxxxxxxxx

Hello! We are good- Molly is doing great. She's a happy little soul, who smiles lots, and rarely cries. We are getting giggles now, which is just the best thing ever! Such a cute noise. She is still sleeping through, I am still managing to breastfeed, and she was 14lbs7oz a week and a half ago. I can't believe it's been 14weeks! The birth seems unreal now! She will be moving into her own room this weekend- not entirely sure how I feel about it, but it's time, and she seems to take most things in her stride.

Hope everyone else is keeping well, and those babies are thriving. :)

Missed u all :hug: we need to get better at keeping up our thread lol!

Miss Ella is doing fab 11 weeks old and 13lb 5 1 / 2 we went swimming for first time on Saturday. Colic us getting better still doesnt like to part witg her wind!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367227063957.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367227063957.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
Hiya all.
I'm mega stressed. Still at in-laws ands hubby still not got a job - he's only had 3 interviews in 8 weeks! I'm loosing it - I'm living in hell - totally unsafe for Katie especially when she's starts crawling. It's like a building site. I've been constatnly poorly whilst been here too.

I swear I'm gonna snap soon. All ready starting to resent having Katie cos if didn't have her then we wouldn't be here :( Would still be back in our rented place in Hertfordshire.

Glad all your babies are doing well.

Hi girls

Glad to see everyone is doin well.

Hate to brag but J is such a wee dream. Making my job that easy that OH is on about another but like we all know not every baby is the same.

J is 3 & a half month has been in 3-6m clothes since 3m I have a very long boy! He is teething but managable with his gel. He is still sleeping through, has been since like 9 weeks. Still in his own room. And shouts on me from his room to let me know he's up. He sleeps 8am till 10am so I get a nice long lie. This mornin he was super lazy and slept till 1130!

He's such a happy bright wee boy who chats & laughs away. We've even found his tickle spots. He can also roll over aswell.

xxxxx

Attachments

• West%20Dunbartonshire-20130429-00538.jpg
    West%20Dunbartonshire-20130429-00538.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello! We are good- Molly is doing great. She's a happy little soul, who smiles lots, and rarely cries. We are getting giggles now, which is just the best thing ever! Such a cute noise. She is still sleeping through, I am still managing to breastfeed, and she was 14lbs7oz a week and a half ago. I can't believe it's been 14weeks! The birth seems unreal now! She will be moving into her own room this weekend- not entirely sure how I feel about it, but it's time, and she seems to take most things in her stride.

Hope everyone else is keeping well, and those babies are thriving. :)

Glad Molly is ok hun :) what a fab weight!!! Zach is 14lb 6oz now at 15.5 weeks :) well done with the breast feeding!! I know it seems crazy how quickly time has gone. Its such a big thing putting bub in their own room. Im not ready yet. Lol. Xxx

Missed u all :hug: we need to get better at keeping up our thread lol!

Miss Ella is doing fab 11 weeks old and 13lb 5 1 / 2 we went swimming for first time on Saturday. Colic us getting better still doesnt like to part witg her wind!!

Yes definately need to try and keep up to date more!! Wow 11 weeks and amazing weight!!! Glad the colic is getting a bit better hun!! And swimming is so much fun!! Did ella enjoy it!? Xxx

Hiya all.
I'm mega stressed. Still at in-laws ands hubby still not got a job - he's only had 3 interviews in 8 weeks! I'm loosing it - I'm living in hell - totally unsafe for Katie especially when she's starts crawling. It's like a building site. I've been constatnly poorly whilst been here too.

I swear I'm gonna snap soon. All ready starting to resent having Katie cos if didn't have her then we wouldn't be here :( Would still be back in our rented place in Hertfordshire.

Glad all your babies are doing well.

Hello hun. So sorry to hear u r going through such a tough time! It must be awful for u. How is Katie doing? Xx

Hi girls

Glad to see everyone is doin well.

Hate to brag but J is such a wee dream. Making my job that easy that OH is on about another but like we all know not every baby is the same.

J is 3 & a half month has been in 3-6m clothes since 3m I have a very long boy! He is teething but managable with his gel. He is still sleeping through, has been since like 9 weeks. Still in his own room. And shouts on me from his room to let me know he's up. He sleeps 8am till 10am so I get a nice long lie. This mornin he was super lazy and slept till 1130!

He's such a happy bright wee boy who chats & laughs away. We've even found his tickle spots. He can also roll over aswell.

xxxxx

Hello lovely!!

Glad to hear J is doing so well...he is so so cute!!! Zach is 63cm...quite tall too!! How long is J? Zach was also in 3-6 at as his arms and legs are long!! :) what a fab sleeper!! Zach also sleeps well at night...doing 7.30-10.30-11, i do a dream feed then he sleeps till between 4-6. He then has another feed and sleeps again. More pics!!! :) xxxx

Ella loves her swimming.

PF sorry to hear ur still stuck at in laws and what clever babies we have!

Ellas in 3-6 already also v tall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back