*******February mummies 2015*******

Tri 3 starts right here! (Said in a Dermot O'Leary xfactor stylee!) ;)
"Waves"

Ok heres my 27 week bump (hopefully will work)

Attachments

• IMG_20141115_180125.jpg
    IMG_20141115_180125.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 8
Morning ladies!!
I’ve been soooooo busy so got a bit of catching up with you lot to do!

So. we had our 4D scan on Saturday, it was so magical! Baby was being awkward though and hiding his/her face with their foot - ended up doing star jumps and walking up and down stairs to get baby Pip to move! Got there in the end with some lovely photos to match. I have attached one so hoping you can see!

Can't believe that we are all coming over thick and fast now - it will be weird when we are all here, our due days are fast approaching! Hope everyone is doing well.

xx

Attachments

• 4d 1.JPG
    4d 1.JPG
    402 KB · Views: 12
Oh wow that picture is so clear! Cant wait for ours on sunday!

Was it easy for them to avoid the magic area?! Im worried we are going to see something to spoil the surprise and still in two minds about going for the scan!

I know, it taken a while to get there with him/her being awkward lol!

Yeah, I just said to the lady that we haven't found out so she said she will stay well away from that area and she did :) :)
xx

Pip what a fantastic picture!

I have my 28 week dr appt today and blood tests and I've had to drink lucozade so they can test for diabetes. Now feeling quite sick after the lucozade, I can't stand the stuff!

15 days left at work! Everything is becoming a struggle, I'm gonna try swimming to help me loosen up a bit as I feel achy and crippled :(

I hate my docs, trying to get flu and whooping cough jab on the same day as a midwife appointment so I don't need to take more time off is impossible. as it is my midwife only works 1-3pm so I have to have a whole day off work, I cant take a whole day off for a jab - I can but I feel bad, its such a mission - jabs take like seconds I don't know why they cant just squeeze me in, they are such old farts there

We have the same at our docs, think they forget sometimes that some people do actually go out to work!

Hey ladies hope ur ok sorry I not been really talkative been transferred to a different part of my work and learning loads and when I get home all I wanna do is go asleep xxx Helen is doing well suffering with back hope ur all excited about being in final tri x

Our docs are awful too, I went to book my flu & whooping cough jab which was the same day as my Anti D, so they wouldn't book me in until I spoken to the midwife.. she said it was fine so rang back to confirm and someone else has taken my appointment. I have my Anti D tomorrow and flu/whooping cough next wednesday.

I work in an office and afew people are suffering with really bad colds, I'm steering clear of them this week!

xx

And I'm here officially, yay!! Hello tri 3!
Nice bump brum girl, you look lovely and slim with a football up your top!!
I will take my bump pic later, I'm sure it has grown in the past few days I feel huge!
Good luck with anti d pip xxx

Haha thanks blondy, i feel like a beached whale most days so you have made my day ;)
Welcome to Tri 3, im getting really nervous now the time is moving so quickly!

Good luck with your appointment Pip. My arms are still really bruised from the GTT bloods last week, i look like a drug addict! x

I have a baby movement question, I was off work for 3 weeks, felt lots of kicks and movement. I went back yesterday and not felt as much. Being off consisted of lots of sitting around drinking (decaf!) tea looking after my mum, work is obviously busy - do u think its my change in routine rather than a change in baby - as in its harder to notice. I can feel movement low down, like fanny and cervix blows but not the high kicks I felt before. I have a high anterior placenta. I still feel movement a lot, just kind of swirling and muted jabs low down, and I feel a lot when I sit down in the evening so its still there, just different. do u think that's ok? I think he might have just changed position. I have my MW appointment on Thurs so was thinking of waiting until then. its literally been yesterday and this morning that its changed, which coincides me in being back at work. I can feel the swirling now actually

Welcome Blondy! :D

And I agree :D Awesome bump pic Brumgirl!

Bricey, I think it's because your mind is elsewhere when at work :) I know when Im busy doing stuff I don't notice movements as much. But when Im sat on my butt indoors, im aware of babes all the time.

Im 29 weeks today! Having late bloods and Anti D at the hospital today, as well as checking my finger prick diabetes results too too.
I cant remember if I said on here? At my consultant appointment last week, doc scanned babes, it's slightly below average on the scale but growing ok for dates; weighs approximately 2lbs 11oz and is currently breech! I can feel the head under my right ribs, so strange!

Had a rather hit and miss appointment yesterday. Bloods done, whooping cough jab done but really hurt :( baby was wriggling away and very active, currently about 30cm long for 28 weeks. Dr not concerned. Urine test done but found trace of blood, white cells and glucose in it but no protein so it's off to the labs to be analysed. Got to ring surgery on Thursday to find out results. But baby is healthy and she was very surprised by how active he is, she struggled to listen to his heartbeat! 29 weeks tomorrow, not long left to go!

Bless ya Toni let us know how it goes my love time is def goin quick x

Well I had my midwife app today.

Got my bloods etc, my Bp is low but it's always low in pregnancy....baby is transverse lol!!
I delivered my DD1 breech and I thought this one was breech but midwife thinks transverse. I'm hoping it has plenty of time to either go breech or head down so I can deliver naturally.

I have a scan at 32 weeks so hopefully baby will have turned by then.

Hope everyone else is well x

Starlight we have scan at 32 weeks too just make sure baby all ok as my wife suffers with back it's great they are all looking after us x

Bricey about movement, I am exactly the same in that when rushing around I feel the odd thing but as soon as I sit down baby always goes crazy in there. I think it sounds pretty normal for saying you've just gone back to work and also could be a change in position. I would ask on Thursday to put your mind at rest but obviously if you are really worried before then just call up.
Zoe we have an extra scan at 34 weeks too, as last time I had a retained placenta so they want a good look at it this time to try and predict if it will happening again. I agree they are looking after us all well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back