*******February mummies 2015*******

Bricey you look a similar size to me.. Socks are a mission in the morning for me too. Hope you're doing ok xx

Flick... Ended up down at hospital this afternoon for some checks. My midwife was lovely as when she asked how I was when I got in there I just lost it and had a cry!!

She's referred me to physio, but she did say that she didn't think they gave out belts anymore. Anyway it's worth a go and she suggested I keep up with taking paracetamol to ease the pain

Got checked out at hospital and all is fine.. True to form tonight pip has been going mental kicking away. However I just better for going so that I'm not worrying tonight when I go to sleep xx

I'm in trimester 3 as of today! Yay! I'm due on the 12th feb, but I'm not on the list! My own fault for not paying attention :) x

awww bricey your bump!!!!! That is sooo cute!!! Is this your first baby too?
xx

Anyone been to primark recently???
Need new clothes...hate buying maternity but don't want to spend a fortune on clothes that will be too big for me after baby.
Thinking primark might be the way to go....plus they have a tartan scarf I've been wanting :)

Hopefully this wee shopping trip tommorow will chirp me up x

Not been into primark in ages. Matalan and Asda are pretty good for maternity clothes that dont break the bank.

Had a growth scan today, baby is measuring just below average and is currently breech but is still fine. We looked away at the crucial stage when things could have been on show but I still think I saw abit of a ball! Don't know at all, wern't allowed pics. Its playing on my mind alot. Alot of my family and friends think its a girl and my husband and I would really like a girl too. (We have a son) Now ive seen this i feel.... I duno...

Miss Lauren I will add u :) x wat are u expecting x

Last edited:
Will let yous know tommorow how it is. Generally I will get mat leggings etx but all my tops are normal just a couple of sizes bigger.

That's good flick all is ok with baby, it's something that worries me as I have a scan booked at 32 weeks to check my placenta has moved and we do not want to know the sex.

Hopefully they will tell us if they go near that bit lol x

Just got back from my AntiD appontment and was pleasantly surprised it was a proper midwife appontment. Heard baby heartbeat and she showed me where head, shoulders and legs were. Fundal was 28cm so bang on. Had a bit of glucose in wee so just need to avoid sugar for 24 hours before my next appointment next week. The hospital midwife was sooooo much nicer than my normal community midwife

Good Evening .. Ok so I'm finally joining you all in tri 3 .... 27 weeks today scary how it's flying by ./. Sorry I haven't been around for a Long time , just been busy. Can you please change my gender from a girl to a Boy please . I guessed girl but turns out I'm having a icky man ... 27 week bump-age picture added ... Feeling huge . Only 5 weeks left at work til may leave :D ... Bad thing I've found out I won't be getting maternity allowance either so my leave will be unpaid . So I'm going back when little man will be 6/8 weeks old ;( . How's everyone's bumps doings ? :.. Got my 28 week appointment 25th November . Haven't seen my m/w since 16 weeks . So looking forward to having a check over and seeing how big she measure my bump at ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 22
Yay im 27 weeks today so officially joining you all �� feel like bump has gone through a bit of a growth spurt this week. Will try and post a pic at some point xx

Girls this is our last lil bit together can't belive it next stage is baby is comin xx

Is anybody starting to feel totally exhausted again like in first trimester?
I have terrible heartburn, get out of breath and feel bloody exhausted but can't sleep! X

I am exhausted selina.. I've been putting it down to being very busy at home doing diy etc. but tbh even on days where I've done nothing I've been shattered.

Also finding myself out of breath at times xx

I'm really exhausted too. We took dd to the zoo earlier and I was just knackered when we got home. Had to lie down for an hour.

Yeah me too, if I do loads there's kind of an excuse but it's the same when I don't do much. I get out of breath too and im boiling all the time!!! X

Yep! Ive not really had my energy boost though lol been shattered throughout! My bump seems to have proper popped! There is a difference and im carrying really high. I actually have a shelf under my boobs :p
No heartburn yet and im freezing all the time. Ive still not put on a pound either - wahoo!

Helen sleeping lots she said she is tired finding it hard on her back too bless her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back