*******February mummies 2015*******

Woohooooo! I'm offically in Tri 3 now, woopwoop!! I need to upload a bump picture but silly me has come to work in a baggy top - i'll see what I can do and i'll post it ;)

xxx

**** sneaking in, realises its not Monday yet and sneaks back out

27 Weeks today :) :)

Excuse the backgroud - i'm in work ha ha!
xxx

Attachments

• 27 weeks.JPG
    27 weeks.JPG
    395.2 KB · Views: 33
Loving the bumps ladies! :D Welcome Pip!

Are you all getting kicks and punches all over the place? This baby surprises me. Sat on the sofa my whole tummy jiggles with a big kick and I can feel the movement low on my bladder and hip bones and high up in the boob if im squishing bump lol as well as right the way round too. Its amazing how strong they are and how quickly its progressed.

Also, anyone been experiencing braxton hicks yet?

I'm not here officially yet but been getting a couple of braxton hicks most evenings when I sit down. They are more painful this time too, not sure if this is the same for everyone??

Blondy, yeah mine seem to be stronger this time round. I duno if that's because I know what they are this time? I had my first few at 20 weeks!?
They don't hurt but I feel a proper 'Oooph' tensing sensation and my bump goes rock hard! Then all relaxes and I can breathe again!

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Officially Tri 3 today :)

Hope everyone that's here already is good!!

Flick im getting such strong Braxton hicks, never got them with Lexi so its all new to me, started getting them quite early on....maybe about 18 weeks? x

cd95285f799bac1551762607ca745164.jpg

27 weeks today

Aww that's a lovely bump Starlight! :D God, wish I could get away with tighter fitting clothes to show off my bump! Im a plus size Mama, doesn't look too pretty lol

Flick I'm a curvy size 14 normally. Be proud of your curves...and in your bump picture you don't look plus size!!!

Felt last night my bump couldn't get any bigger lol it was so hard and tight. Finding it difficult to do the simple things like put socks on and turn in bed......and so it begins lol x

Morning ladies,

been a while since i've been on here - moved house this weekend so i'm exhausted now! Can finally start to concentrate on buying babies furniture and finishing off with the decals! Christmas is fast approaching too, everything is all of sudden getting so real and exciting!

Babies kicks are getting SO hard now, considering last week i barely felt anything.. this week i'm getting some right kicks in the ribs and right by my belly button - s/he definatley favours one side of my tummy!

6 weeks today until I finish for maternity leave!!! Wowsers, that's scary!!

How is everyone?
xx

Thank you starlight :) I'm between a 14-18 I have a big wide wibbly butt haha XD

:eek: Ooph yeah, I so get the awkwardness turning in bed. Washing up is making me wet too lol I end up with a cold wet patch on my top and im futher away from the sink now!

28 weeks today :D

I'm all for the big butts flick, i'm one of those! Junk in the trunk and all that ;)

God, my OH is away working this week - i feel so sad, it sounds pathetic but for the whole time we have been together we have barely spend nights apart, one or two here and there but not five :( I might just cry my way through this week lol! Least we get to see babys face on the 4D scan on Saturday though :)

xx

Ohhh pip you must post the pics of your scan...love the detail they give!!! X

Hi ladies...so like starlight I'm over here in tri 3 now. Sorry I've been so quiet but still mega busy with decorating the house. I'm absolutely shattered and will be so glad when we're done at the weekend. Got new bedroom. Furniture being fitted on Monday so it'll all have to be done for then.

Spent all my free time without Harry (when he's at playgroup/asleep grouting the ensuite/painting etc so the house is a tip and my back/spd is really playing up

Anyway I'm off to see the midwife this morning so going to ask if she'll refer me for some physio. Think I really need a support band which I didn't have first time round, but I'm differing more and much earlier this time.. I've also been worried about pips movements these last couple of,days. There's still movement but doesn't feel as strong. Going to mention it to midwife and see what she says xx

Fingers crossed you get given a belt to wear Becky! My sister had to have one for really bad SPD but had to buy her own! They wouldn't give her one on loan! :( Go steady with the amount of work you're doing, don't wanna go giving yourself an injury. Let us know what the midwife said about reduced movement. Hopefully it's just because you've been so busy you've not noticed as much??

So, I had the results back from my pee and on top of anaemia, low blood levels in everything AND piles; I've also got a bloody UTI! Argh! :(
Day 3 of 10 of the finger prick tests too *sigh*
On the bright side I managed to wrap all my son's presents for Christmas :D It took several hours so I'm glad I got it down now *phew* ^-^ xXx

I've been in denial to move over to tri 3 for some reason but coming on over properly now! Starting with a bump pic at 27+4 - feeling huge today, socks and shoes are a mission!
b051efac0e7c9816d8811cf9ecbd6f22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back