*******February mummies 2015*******

Serious question now ladies, do husbands become more annoying after having a baby or is it just mine?!!

Omg brumgirl yes!!!! I know my husband is amazing but he's doing my head!!!! He keeps leaving the wipes open and it's making me flip out. Seriously dude it dries them out!!! Think we may be a tad over sensitive at the mo lol xxx

Lol Cosmo I'm glad I'm not the only one! I think my PMT has returned with a vengeance!

Haha the thing annoying me about hubby is that he can sleep through anything!! And has been in bed asleep for 3 hours so far this afternoon (still there) because he's struggling with lack of sleep! He sleeps through every feed but will wake to help if I wake him up. Lack of sleep is making him grumpy but he's having over double the amount as me through the night.... rant over lol.

Quick question How long did it take for your baby's cord to come off?

Xx

Yep same with mine he is getting a good 7-8 hours at least of uninterrupted sleep now he is back at work and he still moans! He turns into Florence bloody Nightingale whenever we have visitors which really winds me up as all the housework is left to me usually! God I can't wait till I can drive again so I can escape! Lol

Mrs T -think it was just over a week until Graces cord fell off xxx

Ha ha my hubby has been very good to be fair, but probably cos we have Harry to look after too- he doesn't have a choice!!

Harry's cord fell off at 5 days mrs T x

My hubby has been amazing helping round the house and looking after us both after my c section but over the last couple of days certain things have started irritating me slightly, one being the fact he sleeps through the night feeds then complains about being tired!!!

Jessicas cord fell off about day 5 aswel. Shes still got a bit of a scab there which has been bleeding slightly today.

Thoee of you who had a section, how long before you were painfree? Im much better then i was but still taking painkillers regularly and get a horrible burning/ sharp stretching type pain to the left of my scar which seems to start bothering me each evening xx

Yes MrsT my hubby is the same, complaining he's so tired but slept through all of Lucas' crying last night.

I can't wait for his cord to fall off its horrible and paranoid its rubbing on his nappy and hurting him. Xxx

Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone is enjoying motherhood so far.
My hubby has now returned back to work, omg I think I could have filled two buckets with the amount I've cried at the thought of him going back.
I'm at my parents for this week, they haven't looked after a baby since me basically lol.. But they've been brilliant so far.
Breastfeeding seems to be a toughie for me, have had to top up with formula as Rayyan isn't getting enough.

Mrs Johnson it took me about 2 weeks for that pain to subside, i was taking paracetamol after my hospital drugs ran out. I still get the pain slightly when I overdo it (too much walking or lifting) and it's been almost 5 weeks since my c section. I think mine was most sore at the edge of the scar line where they stretch and tear it. Ouch!

Have we heard from Zoe today? I get excited when people go quiet!!

Argh thanks brumgirl, I think im just impatient wanting to get back to normal asap!! I think zoe updated her labour thread not long ago, dont think theres been much progress so far...hopefully wont be too much longer for them xx

Thanks for the info about cords ladies. .. I'm desperate for it to come off for the same reason of it rubbing and having to fold his nappy over every time seems uncomfortable. Then today we've had two escaping wees lol..... forgetting to point his little willy downwards haha.

I have the same pain.... like sharp stabbing to the sides of my scar. I also look like I've been branded.... above my scar I have V701! !! Lol its just blood that has gone into the skin but looks like branding haha. I'm 5 days post op today and don't feel horrendous... sometimes I could forget I've even had it done until I need to stand up or get out of bed

X

haha thats funny about the branding!! Im getting my stiches out tomorrow, is that likely to hurt?? Im such a wimp lol. Im 9 days post today and feel great until about 4 - 5pm then the pain starts up. Guess it just takes time xx

Glad to hear that most of you are recovering okay. The branding had me giggling! No movements for me yet, day 2 of being overdue and a sweep Wednesday.

Ohhhh Baby C, I hope something happens for you soon!

Do we have many babies left to arrive!?

Xx

haha thats funny about the branding!! Im getting my stiches out tomorrow, is that likely to hurt?? Im such a wimp lol. Im 9 days post today and feel great until about 4 - 5pm then the pain starts up. Guess it just takes time xx

Sorry to thread jump, I was just having a nosy about.

Having stitches taken out stings more than anything, it's not pleasant, but it will be over quickly and your scar will feel more comfortable afterwards x

I have dissolvable stitches but after just having dressing off I am still completely numb over the entire cut so if I did have to have stitches out I'd never know..... hopefully your the same?

Xx

Aww no durham, i hope its over nice and quick!! I do actually feel a bit numb still mrst so might be ok....I'll let you know!! Xx

Due day for me today and a sweep tomorrow.

Congrats to the new mummies on here x

Hello ladies just been catching up for 5 mins! I'm ten days post op today and feel brilliant compared to 9 days ago lol! My stitches are dissolvable too but like you in the evening I start to feel sore. Also in the night I get like bladder ache esp if not been for a wee for a while - anyone get that?
I feel the same mrs Johnson just want to get back to normal!

Mrs t I love how you have been branded hahahahaha

We have a visit for the first time with the health visitor today, never met her before as couldn't fit me in before maisie was born! Apparently they visit for an hour, what do they actually do???

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back