*******February mummies 2015*******

Yep rachel i can sympathise with the bladder ache, I get this all the time if I havnt been to the toilet in a while (mainly through the night). I wonder why they didn't just use dissolvable stiches on me??!! Mine have beads on the end holding them in place, looks totally wierd!!

We haven't been handed over to the HV yet, mw coming today and im guessing that will be the last time. We had the HV out before jessica was born and she basically just handed us a load of leaflets, did some risk assessment on us and asked if we had any questions. She wasn't the best! I think she stayed about half an hour altogether.

Happy due date foxy. Good luck with the sweep tomorrow xx

The Health visitor just sort of takes over from the midwifes.
Mine was here for about 1.5 hours, and just talked about the general stuff. Sleeping, safe sleeping, feeding, nappies dirty n wet etc.
Also asked how i was feeling and told me about classes in my area for me and baby.
And that she will be back in 6-8 weeks after you have a doctors appointment to check baby and you over.
Got loads and loads of leaflets to and notes in my red book!
But after saying all that its more of a friendly chat than anything xx

I've got a sweep tomorrow too foxy, hopefully they'll get us going!

This came up on my timehop today, made me laugh those thoughts 1 year ago and today I'm 3 days overdue. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424782135.949984.jpg

Haha funny how much can change in a year!! 1 year ago i would have been stressing myself out thinking i would never get pregnant, we have all come so far.

Stiches are out, wasn't painful as such just a wierd sharp sensation but it doesn't last long so totally bearable.

Jessica seems to be a habit of sleeping from 4pm-8pm so making the most of it and ordered a pizza. The healthy eating can wait!! :)

Good luck with your sweep tomorrow baby c. Cant be long until all the feb babies are here.

Hope zoe and helen are ok xx

Hi everyone,

Just been trying to catch up...I am now on day 4.

Having stitches out on Thursday, not dreading it as I've had it before and was ok.

Our beautiful baby girl was born on Friday afternoon weighing 6lbs 15oz.:cloud9:

Loving the pain killers, lol!

xx

Love that baby c! Good luck with sweep tomorrow!

The hv came, all was good! Maisie has put on 10 ounces since birth - 13th feb!!!so I have a little fatty lol xxx

Good luck hun

Baby here story on my labour thread

Ruby born on 24th Feb at 10.12 c section x weighing 6lbs 10 oz x

Thanks guys, not until 3 so I'm going to chill & have a nice bath beforehand.

Seriously so happy your baby is finally here zoe!

Well my sweep didn't go well, My cervix isn't favourable and it's highly unlikely that I'll be going into labour anytime soon :( I have another sweep Monday then I'll be booked in for an induction.
It was bloody painful too! Bought a McDonalds on the way home to cheer me up.

Oh no sorry to hear that baby c. Think things can change relatively quickly though so lets hope this is the case for you. Enjoy your maccy ds xx

Mrs C , not to worry, things can change. If you've got a ball get bouncing, or have sex!! (Tbh we never managed this!!)

Inductions aren't the end of the world xx

I too would of bought a mcdonalds..I'm still eating some crap food as I know soon I'll have to get back to healthy eating!!

Thanks both :) I'm still very sore so no ball bouncing in either form haha!
My Macy Ds was lush :) Just what the Dr ordered.

Rrrrr baby c I'm sorry your sweep wasn't the best! When I had one before induction it wasn't the most comfortable so feel your pain!
Baby will come when ready, try and bounce even though your sore it will help xxxx

Went well thanks, I'm 1cm dilated and cervix shortened. Wasn't to painful, was so nervous and expecting it to be awful. Booked for induction Saturday if that didn't do the trick.

Sorry yours didn't well baby c, hope things move son for you.

Btw where are you having your baby - the heath? Xx

Just looked at my calendar, my sweep was provisionally booked for today if baby hadn't arrived yet! Lol

Hope everyone doing well xxx

Wow front page looks great a real mix of girls and boys. Congratulations everyone and not long to go now for mummys still waiting, good luck :)

Update for me Baby Jenson and he weighed 8lb 7oz looks like his birth weight was calculated wrong.

Well things changed dramatically for me. Baby Aria Sylvie Cornelius born at home at 12.10 this afternoon. No time to get to hospital! Another Feb girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back