*******February mummies 2015*******

Oh my baby C- massive congratulations. A beautiful name, and such a dinky weight to say you were overdue!! Can't wait to hear your labour story xx

Unexpected- congratulations on baby Jensen too xx

Bloody hell baby C, there wasnt any messing about lol!
Gald baby is here at last, hope laboir wasnt too painful!
Congrats xx

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies since I last posted.

Finley is 5weeks old tomorrow! I really don't know where the time is going! He is a very good baby, I am very lucky. He is holding his own head up so well for a few mins at a time now and follows us with his eyes. He is such a gorgeous boy xxx

Wow baby c congratulations!! You defo don't mess around!

Am looking forward to hearing the labour story of this one xx

Oh my god baby c congratulations!! Can't wait to hear all about it xx

Massive congrats baby c, that's amazing must have been a super quick labour xxx

Huge congratulations baby c that's amazing!! Hope youre all doing okay xxx

Blimey Baby_C, I came on to catch up and in the space of a page you'd gone from nothing to BABY!! :D Congratulations! That was bloody quick lol

Any news from Foxy?

Serenity is 15 days old now, we're registering her today ^-^ She's still not up to birth weight though and we're being monitored. Im exclusively breastfeeding which is going really well but she's just not putting the weight on :( Dropped from 7lbs 14 at birth to 7lbs 1 and in 2 weeks has only gained 5oz *sigh* She's in tiny baby size (up to 5lbs) and is soo tiny!

Hope all mummies and mummies-in-waiting are all doing well!! xXx

Thanks all! I've just posted our labour story, hopefully it makes sense as I've not had much sleep and am still in shock! Those sweeps certainly did the trick despite the midwife thinking that they wouldn't work!

Glad to see you're all doing well!

After your conversation about weight the other day I've just weighed and am 3lbs lighter than I was post pregnancy! Being sick througout most of the pregnancy had it's benefits.

Congratulations baby c - love the name and hope you are ok. What a shock but brilliant she was so quick.

No news from me, baby is back to back so they wondered if they might be why I hadn't gone into labour, going in this afternoon to be induced, will update when I can. Xx

Ps. Think I'll be a March mummy! Hopefully he will be born tomorrow which would suit me being Welsh!

Good luck with the induction foxy. Hope all goes well and you are having cuddles soon xx

Thank you!

I just saw your earlier question about which hospital foxy, we were supposed to be at Neville hall but didn't make it lol. Which hospital are you booked in to?

Everyone betted st David's for me too foxy, that or while the welsh match was on tonight. Hope everything goes well for you today.

Lots of luck for today foxy...a st David's day baby would be lovely for you xx

Oscar was born at 2.27am today 2nd March!! He weighs 3.38 kilos. Induction was horrendous, it all went wrong and lasted two days then baby was in distress and delivered by forceps so he is bruised and cut. He's amazing and I can't believe he's here and is mine, he is feeding like a total pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back