*******February mummies 2015*******

Wow I've been pants! Just catching up with everyone.

Congratulations to all who have had your babies, exciting, overwhelming and emotional times ahead ^-^

Good luck to those yet to have your babies, not long now!! :D

Hopefully I'll get a chance to come on more often but it seems I always have my hands full :p Serenity is 9 days old and utterly scrumptious. I am SO in love *happy sigh!* xXx

So we got home today with baby Samuel. So in love with him and can't stop smelling him!

Good luck tomorrow Zoe

Haha my hubby is addicted to Dexters smell too... keeps smelling his breath lol.

To the ladies who had a section... have you struggled with swollen feet since the op?

Xxx

Congratulations Deltrude. So glad to hear everyone is loving life with their babies!

Mrst my feet were a bit swollen after, not massively but they did advise me to wear the ted stockings for 6 weeks!! X

Congratulations deltrude- what a lovely name! Xx

Hope Cosmo is ok- can't remember seeing a recent post from her (unless I'm too tired to have seen it!) xx

Mrsj. ... They aren't realy bad I just noticed it tonight... One more so than the other. Have them lifted up in bed and planning a bit of a walk around the block tomorrow and see if I can sort them out.

3 am posts...... just managed to settle Dexter after 2 hrs of niggles lol good job he's sooooo worth it. Xx

i had natural delivery and my feet / ankles and hands are swollen , m/w said drink plently of water to flush it all out ....

It's all the retained water MrsT. You might notice you do mega wees and eventually the scales will drop! Ive lost 23lbs since having Babes :D As Sarah said, drink loads, it'll help! xXx

23lbs. .nice!! When dare I tackle the scales lol

Thanks for the reassurance ladies..... its ace having u all xxxxx

I weighed again this morning and its actually more. 29lbs lost in 10 days but I have aid remember :)

I haven't dared step on any scales yet. Just ordered some clothes online and went with a size bigget then my pre pregnancy size just to be on the safe side! xx

I stood on the scales when I got home from the hospital an I'd only put 1 & half stone on which is miles better than I thought. I've lost 4lb in 3 weeks which is horrific! I'm hoping to shift it when I start exercising but I've read you can't do it until 6 weeks!?

All my weight is carried in my thighs though, boo :( my tummy is abit jelly like. Afew sit ups will sort that! I'm back in my pre preggers clothes so can't complain to much xxx

Its far too early to start worrying about it yet though! Took 9 months to grow a baby it's guna take a while to get back to normal.
I weigh every sunday religiously because of the op, I wouldn't have bothered otherwise x

I weigh the same as I did pre pregnancy, not a pound gained or lost!

Ps. I'm so in love with my boy! :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the silence on my end I've been too busy being a mummy to update!!!!! My yellow bump turned blue on Friday and I'm just in a bubble of love. Have posted a thread on main tri 3 page with my birth story but baby Lucas is just amazing!!!

Congrats to all the other feb mummies xxx

Wow cosmo congrats hun. So so so happy for you. Enjoy every minute as you really deserve this xxxxx

Cosmo- I was wondering where you'd disappeared to, was hoping baby had made an appearance.

Welcome to the world of being a mummy- it's fab xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back