*** February 2020 mummies ***

I love her sleeper @EskimoGem she’s such a doll!!! Did anyone experience a very painful pain between the hip and bikini line??? I woke up lastnight in I’d say really rough pain there just on the one side my right side. It didn’t feel like lightening!! It was a constant pain for a good 10-15 min

Hello ladies,

we welcomed a little girl into our family on 12/02, weighing an impressive 9lb1oz. how many more babies are we waiting for?

Congratulations! I thought there was 2 left.

Hello ladies,

we welcomed a little girl into our family on 12/02, weighing an impressive 9lb1oz. how many more babies are we waiting for?

Congratulations! Hope you’re all doing well :) xx

Thanks so much ladies, she’s a little gem :)

Huge congratulations @Nutsy <3 what a super size she was. What did you call her?

@EskimoGem shes just gorgeous. What does Mia weigh now?

@Everdreamer how are you feeling about tomorrow? Are you all organised? I hope you aren’t worrying too much. You’ll have your baby girl in your arms in no time! Xx

Huge congratulations @Nutsy <3 what a super size she was. What did you call her?

@Everdreamer how are you feeling about tomorrow? Are you all organised? I hope you aren’t worrying too much. You’ll have your baby girl in your arms in no time! Xx

I am so, so anxious. Not felt well for the last few days, really bad dizziness & light-headed & was in hospital over the weekend but I think it's my anxiety playing up more than anything. BP all fine.

I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight. I'm repacking my bag for about the 5000th time :rotfl: & I keep having these thoughts that although 3 separate sonographers have said she's a girl, she'll come out a boy! :shock:
I'll update as soon as I can though

I am so, so anxious. Not felt well for the last few days, really bad dizziness & light-headed & was in hospital over the weekend but I think it's my anxiety playing up more than anything. BP all fine.

I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight. I'm repacking my bag for about the 5000th time :rotfl: & I keep having these thoughts that although 3 separate sonographers have said she's a girl, she'll come out a boy! :shock:

Good luck.

Aw I’m so sorry you’re so anxious lovely. I’ve never had a section but induced twice and I felt really off with nerves. Even my second induction although I knew what was coming, I still felt nervous and had a really upset stomach all day :oops: My friend said her planned section was a really lovely calm experience, as soon as baby was out she had skin to skin and wasn’t even aware of everything else around her (in a good way). You have the bonus of it being your first baby too, once you’re home just complete rest snuggling your baby. I can’t wait to read your update <3 xxx

Thanks ladies. I've had aches in my left leg for the last few days too, from my foot, in my calf & up to my hip & I think I should have mentioned it to the doctor when I was in hospital.

I'll mention it tomorrow but it's all I can think about now & I'm prettified of DVT. Queue panic attacks & being really worried.

This isn't how I wanted to feel the night before I had my baby.

@Everdreamer can you do any relaxation techniques to help? Take a hot bath, get your partner to give you a massage or anything else that you find works? I know how worried you must be feeling. Just think how many women have this procedure every day, keep focusing on holding your baby girl - I promise you, that moment is like nothing you’ve ever imagined. I’ve had 3 children, the whole process can’t be so bad if people do it again and again xxx

Thank you @MrsS15 :) Mia is up to 7lb 4oz now! She put on 12oz in just over a week after struggling to get back to her birth weight in the first couple of weeks...we’re so relieved, it meant we could be discharged from the midwife!

Hi ladies. Thank you for the well wishes :thanks:

My little girl was born at 11-06am today & weighed 8lb 4. I've just managed to get out of bed but the pain is not fun. I have to see the doctor tomorrow about my leg.

All my worst things have come at me today. Hospitals, surgery, needles, blood pressure monitor, pain but my little girl is so cute that she's worth it.

Her name is Marnie Elizabeth <3

IMG_20200218_173725_454.jpg

she’s called Edith

Hi ladies. Thank you for the well wishes :thanks:

My little girl was born at 11-06am today & weighed 8lb 4. I've just managed to get out of bed but the pain is not fun. I have to see the doctor tomorrow about my leg.

All my worst things have come at me today. Hospitals, surgery, needles, blood pressure monitor, pain but my little girl is so cute that she's worth it.

Her name is Marnie Elizabeth <3

View attachment 90103
congrates, she looks lush and such a lovely name.

Hi ladies!

How are you all? Today is Audras due date. I can’t believe we’ve had her for over 5 weeks. She was 6lb 5oz the other day and doing brilliantly. She loves nothing more than skin and skin and lots of cuddles. She’s just a little gem!

How are you and baby Mia doing @EskimoGem ?

@Everdreamer you’ll have your baby in just a few days. So exciting!! How are you feeling about it all? I hope your anxiety isn’t too bad. Just keep focusing on the end result <3

@Bre hope you’re doing well and managed to pack your bag now :lol:

Here’s my beautiful girl yesterday and our little photo shoot..

View attachment 90063
OH MY GOD, Audra is BEYOND beautiful. What a gorgeous gorgeous baby <3.
So glad you are both doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back