*** February 2020 mummies ***

Hi ladies. Thank you for the well wishes :thanks:

My little girl was born at 11-06am today & weighed 8lb 4. I've just managed to get out of bed but the pain is not fun. I have to see the doctor tomorrow about my leg.

All my worst things have come at me today. Hospitals, surgery, needles, blood pressure monitor, pain but my little girl is so cute that she's worth it.

Her name is Marnie Elizabeth <3

View attachment 90103

Massive congratulations @Everdreamer <3
Marnie is absolutely beautiful and I love her name!

I hope you’re recovering well from the section :)

Huge congratulations @Everdreamer Marnie is just perfect <3 how are you both doing now? She was a super weight too!

@Nutsy Edith is lovely!!

@Bre how are you getting on?

@EskimoGem how is beautiful Mia too?

Audra is just over 6 weeks now and a big 7lb 8. We’re finally getting proper clothes on her now. It’s so adorable xx

OH MY GOD, Audra is BEYOND beautiful. What a gorgeous gorgeous baby <3.
So glad you are both doing well xxx

Aww thank you so much lovely lady <3 I’m just obsessed with her :) she’s a little gem and we’re both doing amazing thank you! Hope you and your little miracle are doing well?? Xx

Huge congratulations @Everdreamer Marnie is just perfect <3 how are you both doing now? She was a super weight too!

@Nutsy Edith is lovely!!

@Bre how are you getting on?

@EskimoGem how is beautiful Mia too?

Audra is just over 6 weeks now and a big 7lb 8. We’re finally getting proper clothes on her now. It’s so adorable xx

We're home. I had such a rubbish time at the hospital yesterday & lodged a little bit of a complaint today with my midwife. I feel bad as they're so busy on the ward but in the end I felt ignored & a burden. It then took over 5 hours to discharge me in the end. It really tainted the excitement of taking my baby home.

We're ok though. Marnie enjoyed her first night home. A shock for my OH as he's not spent any nights with me at the hospital so it was his first night with a newborn. He's... Adjusting. Marnie has been as good as gold today though. I'm so in love with her.

Yep, she was much bigger than I thought she'd be. Little chunk!!

Glad Audra is doing well. She really is gorgeous.

So so happy for all you ladies!!! Happy to be hearing everyone is enjoying baby time!! @MrsS15 I’m doing okay got sent to the hospital yesterday for NST blood pressures been kinda high. At the hospital again today blood pressure still a tiny bit high so they’re going to decide on wether to put me on medication for the BP or induce me!!! But by the looks of it today I think I’m going to be fine without either of them and be sent home and have that natural birth!! She’s super comfy and looking like she’s going to be a very late baby but I’m excited and ready for whenever she is thank you for asking!!!

Aww thank you so much lovely lady <3 I’m just obsessed with her :) she’s a little gem and we’re both doing amazing thank you! Hope you and your little miracle are doing well?? Xx
All good thank you lovely, i have my 12 week scan tomorrow. I am a mixed bag of nerves but its to be expected xx

Mia is doing really well thanks @MrsS15 :) I can’t remember what life was like before she arrived! (The sleep deprivation is real though lol...)

Sorry to hear that you had to complain at the hospital @Everdreamer :( how are you both doing now you’re home?

Hope you’re doing well @Bre <3 and I hope baby doesn’t keep you waiting too long past your due date...Mia was ‘comfy’ according to the obstetrician we saw two days before she arrived!

Well just got home from doctors and scheduled to start my induction today as my blood pressure is too high again looks like baby girls actually coming on time!!!

Well just got home from doctors and scheduled to start my induction today as my blood pressure is too high again looks like baby girls actually coming on time!!!

Good luck with your induction @Bre :)
Keep us posted when you can!

How exciting. Best of luck!

@EskimoGem oh so tired haha! We're getting used to each other though & we went out for the first time yesterday. OH reluctant to give Marnie any feeds so that's tiring as I'm doing pretty much all the feeds. He's been amazing round the house though & with my dogs. I've got no idea how i'll cope when he goes back to work next week. Especially as I can't drive due to the section.

Oh @Bre thats so exciting. I can’t wait to hear all the details! Lots of luck for your induction. Hope it’s speedy!

@Everdreamer so sorry you had to complain but I’m glad you’re home and settling now. Having a new baby at home is a big adjustment for anyone. I bet you’ll do amazingly when your OH is back at work, it’s amazing how you get into a routine and when he’s at home you’ll get annoyed at him for messing it :lol: I can get myself and 3 kids ready and out the door for 8.50 for school, but when my husband is home we can’t get out the door before 1pm :lol: ridiculous!!

The sleep deprivation is very real @EskimoGem. I’ve done every single night feed because of breastfeeding. I’m like a walking zombie :lol:

Can I see some pictures of your babies?? Xx

My little chunk atm meeting my brother for the first time.

We had our 5 day midwife appointment yesterday & she's only lost 1% of her birth weight <3

IMG-20200222-WA0000.jpg

The first outing feels like a huge achievement doesn’t it @Everdreamer :) ...I’m the same with not being able to drive, it’s annoying, I can’t wait to be able to get out and about again!

Here are some pics from Mia’s newborn photo shoot <3

1F29B1C5-32DF-4CF7-833C-D9D5B0212BA7.jpeg DAF2A85D-E426-408A-B9CF-E34A931DC46F.jpeg

Hey gals well miss Stella was born this morning at 5:59am. 7lbs 3oz head full of hair!! ( I’ll show a picture when I’m home ) had a very very long delivery went in at 8am to be induced didn’t start active labour till 2:30 contractions were bare able till 11pm with then got the epidural!! Unfortunately though my cervix wouldn’t dilate past 6cm ( was at 6cm at 2:30pm)!!! Tried getting it to open up from 11pm till 430am when they decided she was stuck had had to go in for an emergency c-section!! Even though it was a long rough delivery I’d say it wasn’t a bad experience at all I’m so happy with my perfect little girl

Hey gals well miss Stella was born this morning at 5:59am. 7lbs 3oz head full of hair!! ( I’ll show a picture when I’m home ) had a very very long delivery went in at 8am to be induced didn’t start active labour till 2:30 contractions were bare able till 11pm with then got the epidural!! Unfortunately though my cervix wouldn’t dilate past 6cm ( was at 6cm at 2:30pm)!!! Tried getting it to open up from 11pm till 430am when they decided she was stuck had had to go in for an emergency c-section!! Even though it was a long rough delivery I’d say it wasn’t a bad experience at all I’m so happy with my perfect little girl
Massive congrats @Bre xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back