*** February 2020 mummies ***

Hey gals well miss Stella was born this morning at 5:59am. 7lbs 3oz head full of hair!! ( I’ll show a picture when I’m home ) had a very very long delivery went in at 8am to be induced didn’t start active labour till 2:30 contractions were bare able till 11pm with then got the epidural!! Unfortunately though my cervix wouldn’t dilate past 6cm ( was at 6cm at 2:30pm)!!! Tried getting it to open up from 11pm till 430am when they decided she was stuck had had to go in for an emergency c-section!! Even though it was a long rough delivery I’d say it wasn’t a bad experience at all I’m so happy with my perfect little girl

Congratulations. Can't wait to see pics of her.
Rest up while you can

Hey gals well miss Stella was born this morning at 5:59am. 7lbs 3oz head full of hair!! ( I’ll show a picture when I’m home ) had a very very long delivery went in at 8am to be induced didn’t start active labour till 2:30 contractions were bare able till 11pm with then got the epidural!! Unfortunately though my cervix wouldn’t dilate past 6cm ( was at 6cm at 2:30pm)!!! Tried getting it to open up from 11pm till 430am when they decided she was stuck had had to go in for an emergency c-section!! Even though it was a long rough delivery I’d say it wasn’t a bad experience at all I’m so happy with my perfect little girl

congratulations x

Massive congratulations @Bre :) I hope you’re both doing well...Stella is a beautiful name!

Huge congratulations @Bre <3 sorry it didn’t end as you’d planned but as long as you’re both okay. Can’t wait to see a picture!

@Everdreamer & @EskimoGem Mia and Marnie are beautiful. That photo shoot is beautiful!!

I think that is all the girl February babies here!! Xx

I brought Marnie a Grosnug which arrived yesterday & OMG, last night was amazing! I'm hoping it's not just a fluke but she settled so quickly each time I put her down.

I actually woke up feeling semi human today after feeds at 22:45, 3:30 & then 8am this morning.

We have the health visitor coming tomorrow & I have about 8 million things to ask her. Then my OH is back at work Tuesday so it'll be me, Marnie & both the dogs which I am apprehensive about. Not so much me & the LO, it's the fact that I can't get the dogs out atm due to the fact I'm still recovering from my section so they'll be driving me mad. It's also a bit difficult getting them to leave the room each time I leave it so they're not on their own with Marnie.

We've had to get rid of my car too as I couldn't afford the payments on it whilst on SMP so I'm hoping I don't become too isolated. My OH gets a decent bonus from work at the end of this month so hopefully we can buy me a car outright as I already hate not being able to drive.

How's everyone else getting on?

I’m getting along good so far!!!! Daddy’s loving his duties so I’m getting good sleeps throughout the day then night time it’s my turn so that dad can go to work with a good sleep. Here’s 2 pics of miss Stella I can’t wait till I start to feel better and get in the mood for taking more pics lol

184E3546-12A4-4ED6-8F99-5E55028E9A0F.jpeg 86A4875F-88AE-4F1F-B93D-E7C0E3C131EF.jpeg

She's beautiful @Bre

Marnie is getting on well. She's so alert these days. Getting her down can be a nightmare. Here she is enjoying one of her baths. She bloody loves them.

IMG-20200304-WA0001.jpg

Hi ladies, how are you all? Your girls are just beautiful!

I can’t believe my little girl is 10 weeks already. Just 5 corrected and she still very much feels like a newborn. The only bonus of having a premature baby is having a little baby for so much longer :)

She’s still EBF and now a big 10lb. She’s doubled her birth weight the little trooper! I think she has a bit of silent reflux, she’s very pukey and can be super unsettled if she isn’t upright. She’s sleeping from half 10 to half 4 every night, taking a feed and having a quick nappy change and going back down until 7.30/8, sometimes longer. It’s making me feel so much more human and able to tackle the day with a preteen, toddler and newborn :lol:

Today we went out a big walk in the woods, keeping ourselves distanced but not isolating. Big walks are my sanity with the kids!

I finally got some big smiles from Audra. At 5 weeks corrected, exactly the age her big brothers smiled. She just warms my heart, here she is.. xx

23088B29-0B13-4115-9532-8626C0FBA6C0.jpeg

omfg Audra!!!
She is the sweetest little thing!

Congratulations everyone <3

How’s everyone getting along??? What milestones has your babies reached ? My 1 month old has been cooing a lot doing her ahhhs and ooohs it’s sooo cute

Hi all. I'm really struggling with my mental health atm. Hope you're all staying safe.

Marnie is doing well. She holds her head really well & we're waiting for that first smile now.

Hi all. I'm really struggling with my mental health atm. Hope you're all staying safe.

Marnie is doing well. She holds her head really well & we're waiting for that first smile now.
I'm sorry I missed this.. How are you feeling hun?x

I'm ok thank you. It gets a bit better each day.

I cannot believe Marnie is 3 months old today! She is amazing & the love of my life. She's having her 12 week vaccinations tomorrow.

We're doing well with sleep, thank God. She's been going over 8 hours a night for about 3 weeks now apart from the odd night. I'm thankful for the extra zzzz myself.

It'll soon be a year since I found out I was pregnant. 20th June, how quickly has that gone??!

I hope you're all keeping well & your girlies are all growing nice & chunky.

IMG_20200514_110102819_HDR.jpg

Marnie is absolutely beautiful @Everdreamer. She sounds like a fabulous baby. I’m glad to hear you’re doing okay, take each day at a time!

We conceived Audra a whole year ago today :lol: cannot believe it. She’s just over 4 months, 3 corrected. She’s doing so well - she has laryngomalacia and severe reflux most likely due to her prematurity. We’ve got her on medication and she’s doing so much better. She sleeps 8pm - 8/9am most nights, I wake her at 10/11 for a nappy change and a feed, but she barely wakes :lol: she’s such a good girl! We’re close to getting some giggles from her now. She still hates tummy time and lying flat but she’s much more settled. How is everyone doing?? Xx

6FDEB19D-545A-4EBA-B186-8743F96EF407.jpeg

Aaaw look at her?! They're all so grown up.

I've just been rereading this whole thread & I can't believe how much they've changed.

Our doctor thinks Marnie may have a milk allergy so we're looking into that atm. She's had a lot if digestive & skin problems & suffers badly with a blocked nose & coughing.

It's such a strange time to be raising a baby but she is also an amazing distraction. I love it when she 'talks' to me & her smiles first thing in the morning are what I live for. No laughing yet but she keeps pulling her upper body up. She's desperate to sit up by herself.

Audra sleeps so well. How is she for daytime napping as that is where we can struggle. Marnie still only wants to sleep on me during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back