****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

Just want to wish all of you good luck & hope there's lots of bfp in Feb.

I'm gutted cos I have to miss this cycle & try again nxt one, due for an operation on the 7th. So we decided to be 'careful' until after op then we can concentrate on TTC.

Baby dust to you all :) :) :)

Hi hun. witch got me today....so if im basing this new cycle on last one (25 days with 13 dayLP) il be due af around 14th feb so can you put me down for 14th please (valentines day) thank you xxxx

Me also on 14th FEB...thats if I do have a 28 day cycle but who knows!!! :) Thanks xx

Hi hun. witch got me today....so if im basing this new cycle on last one (25 days with 13 dayLP) il be due af around 14th feb so can you put me down for 14th please (valentines day) thank you xxxx

Sorry to hear that hun xx

Updated for you, lets hope the date is significant xx

Hello, please could you put me down for the 17th Feb =D! Best wishes to all you ladies for a Feb BFP x

Hi - thanks for doing this thread :) can you put me down for 12th Feb please - thank you!! xxx

As it will be my TTC cycle 24 (exactly 2 yrs to the day i got engaged ) i am hoping that we fall lucky and get a BFP... first time joining a thread but can you put me down for the 6th please :) xxx

As it will be my TTC cycle 24 (exactly 2 yrs to the day i got engaged ) i am hoping that we fall lucky and get a BFP... first time joining a thread but can you put me down for the 6th please :) xxx

Snap i am onto month 24

Tweety can i be put to test on the 20th Feb please x

Snap i am onto month 24

Tweety can i be put to test on the 20th Feb please x[/QUOTE]

done :dust: fx hun xx

I'm very happy to announce that I'm the first :bfp: on the board! Hope this is a good luck sign to all you lovely ladies

However, if you feel it would be better if someone else took over the thread, I'm happy to step aside!

If you are happy to carry on with the thread hun then that will probably be easiest?

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back