Early in the ttw... anyone wanna join?

Don't think I'm in the race.

All my symptoms have gone; other than creamy cm but that's only there if I check :(

Donna, your not out until af comes. Cm is still a good sign!! X

I'm having lower left back twinges. And gettign a sore throat. But I really don't think we've done it this month :/ xx

Is peeing lots an early symptom I swear I've been about 20 plus times today.

Lol my other random question is do you think it's possible to ovulate from both sides? as on Sunday I had right side pain and yesterday I had it on my left side but not as bad as Sunday.

You can ovulate from both sides; that's how none identical twins are made. However the pains might not have been ovulation

I know I'm not out until af arrives; just feeling pretty down about it today is all. Not feeling very positive and back to worrying that I won't get either af or a positive. I know there's no point worrying as it'll get me nowhere... just sometimes can't help it x

You can ovulate from both sides, but it has to be within 24 hours of each other x

Donna, lol we all do it. It sucks :( just try to keep busy xx

Aww Donna :(
I feel the same the closer AF is due the more miserable I am getting.

I have our fingers and toes crossed for us tho x

Just curious the pains down right side I think we're defo ovulation. What's everyone doing to keep busy in the tww I've stupidly decided to rip the wallpaper off my kitchen. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone xx

I'm spending my tww moping.

I'm seriously feeling crap tonight; worried whether I even ovulated or not and if I didn't then I feel awful because I can't even do what I should be doing :( I've joked a bit about it to husband; but actually I so feel really bad.

Aww I am so sorry Donna, try not to worry we ain't out til the witch comes. I think the 2ww is the worst bit. Next time I am getting a hobby lol!

Your body will adjust after contraceptive, mine has taken ages since the depo and then I still don't think it's great. Best bit is trying so if that comes around again for us at least we get to enjoy that bit xx

The tww is murder I got so depressed last month because two friends announced their pregnancies, I'm trying to stay positive this month x

I know, and I know that if one of you were telling me you were feeling this way, I'd know all the right things to say. But it's so hard when it's yourself isn't it... I can't help but blame myself.
I keep feeling like crying... and I know it's silly because I know that it will happen eventually; it's not even the though of not being pregnant now that's getting me upset it's just the thought that maybe Im still not even in a position to be trying.

I had symptoms for the last week. Today nothing and due AF friday. Feel like its coming now tho :(

It is hard when it's yourself, I felt like I had no one to talk to until I found pf. I think if you need to cry just cry it might make you feel better it might make you feel worse, can you talk to oh? I don't feel I can.
Also how long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking? Xx

I feel the same Vicky; earlier in the week I felt very pregnant and now I feel normal.

I've been off the depo for 8 months; only had 2 shots of it which I know makes no difference but it does mean I've been off it longer than I was on it. It scares me to think if we'd not decided to try and concieve I would have had 3 more shots of it and almost be ready for a forth one.... I'd never go on it again.

I can talk to oh a little; but he doesn't really understand and I just feel even worse then because he knows I'm sad and wants to make me feel better but there's not really anything he can do. So then he feels bad as well.

I've been trying to gear myself up to make a pair of shorts for our holiday; but I'm bigger than I want to be right now (not by much but atill) and I then also think I wanna be pregnant. I should just start making them; hopefully it'd take my mind off things... but I can't dig myself out of this ditch right now

By next week I will be feeling the same as you. I've never had the shot but had the implant in for over two years I start to think is there something wrong with me and I know I won't get referred until trying for over a year I could just lie except they have my records of when the implant was removed which is only feb this year. I would make the shorts, if you are pregnant (which I hope you are) you can add elastic xx

I'm gunna go for it. Can't decide how to cut my fabric though haha. Suppose it doesn't matter; if they're not perfect I'm sure noone will notice.

It's awful isn't it. I have to wait 2 years as they say a year for depo to come out and then a year of trying. I'll start hassling them way before then if I do keep having problems though. Just don't think I'll get anywhere. I hope neither of us get to that point though. X

Yeah me to, I made a stupid promise with my mum and sister that I wouldn't have kids till I was over 30 I totally regret that now but it's obvs to late to do anything now.
I wish I could sew I got chucked out of home ecomnomics at school for breaking sewing machines, however I can build stuff which comes in handy as oh is terrible at fixing things lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back