Early in the ttw... anyone wanna join?

Having a messed up cycle but going from my positive ovulation test last Sunday. Im 7 dpo and tested today lol.. got major sore boobs, had cramps tea time 5dpo and again 6dpo
dc3662cd77e952f6c903a336171a94bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

We are serial testers lol. Think we need a thread for poas anonymous haha!! X

I think I'm gunna use my ovulation tests as a guide to be honest. If I get a positive on one of them the next day I'll use a pregnancy test with fmu to see if I get a positive on that as well; as the ovulation tests can also detect pregnancy.

Bleugh.... just checked and you have to pay delivery to order from boots online; kind of defeats the object of having buy one get one free on the tests.

Will have to just wait until we can go out to the shop; which like I say probably won't happen today :(

So would OPK show as positive or get stronger? X

No expert here but I think it shows as positive. I suppose it would get darker the further along you went if we tested every day.. and I won't lie I have tested today and got a faint line but that doesn't really tell me much yet.

But a positive ovulation test can be because of pregnancy as well as ovulation... or so I've heard.

Oo will google now. I may have to do this as I have a serious poas addiction lol. But would be nice to see the progression x

I am going to try the OPKs - are you going to use FMU? Or still do afternoon? X

Hi eryinera,

When did you start getting pos OPKs? Why did you do them? If you don't mind me asking. This is all new to me about OPK testing pos for pregnancy. Had a nosey on google and a few people have seen it get stronger then tested with a pregnancy test when it's quite strong and have had a BFP x

Yeah, second time i was preg has a ready strong positive opk ..
I don't know what going on, 1dpo and have nausea and bloating (think it's rising progesterone after ov) hopefully it's a good sign :dance:

Oo good luck Peanut. I am trying the OPK experiment this month. Gives me something to and concentrate on x

I'm feeling nauseous today (7dpo) not overly had but still there. Boobs are still big bit not as heavy as they have been; my nipples are starting to tingle though.

Good signs Donna.

My boobs never feel anything even with AF. I have been nauseous for a couple of days but seem pretty normal today. Nothing happening with me todAy. X

My boobs feel everything.

Haha I feel like that one from mean girls; they can tell when it's raining :p

But seriously they get big and sore for ovulation and for my period. I remember my nipples getting really sore when I was pregnant before.

Getting cramps now as well. I just want it to be far enough along so I can test; I don't wanna get myself all excited and then just be even more disappointed if I'm not pregnant yet

Haha your boobs would be going crazy here as its on and off raining haha!!

Yeh hold out aslong as you can. Do the OPKs? It's making me abit more settled x

8dpo is very early to test hun, try in a few days.

Moving onto late in the tww now though: exciting.

I'm feeling sick today but I think it's the weather

Getting closer now :) I do keep having pains like AF is going to come tho :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back