Early in the ttw... anyone wanna join?

I feel awful today; feel really nauseous but want to eat. Stabbing pains in stomach and cramps. Boobs have had odd shooting pains as well.

Fingers crossed its all good signs and not just that I'm coming down with something

Aww hope it's a good sign Donna :)

I wish it was the end of the week already x

Well I feel better now; still some cramps and creamy cm but not feeling sick now.

Avia says creamy cm suggests upcoming period though :/

I can remember having creamy cm with my little girl so doesn't always mean AF hun xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Donna i also had creamy cm with all 3 pregnancies, but I don't usually get it... are you usually dry before af? Xx

I've never really noticed it.... but my af's have been all over the place.

But no; I don't think I normally get it.

Still getting cramps; down below as well. It's hard when almost all the pregnancy symptoms are also af symptoms though isn't it... I don't usually get the nausea and I'm not a very sicky feeling person at all to be honest. Usually if I feel sick it's because I'm about to be sick

Donna I've been having creamy cm too, but I don't really monitor my cm.. I just notice it on OH and I after we dtd. Hope it's good news!

Think I'll test Wednesday but I'll only be 10dpo so that's the soonest I can really. Will test again on Friday and Sunday...

Fx it's a good sign for us both

I don't feel prego.. Then again I didn't realize I was the last time until AF didn't show up, my only symptom was really intense cramping around the time AF was due, thought she was knocking on my door--nope. I'm trying to steer clear of being too excited about a possible BFP, not even getting poas madness this month. And you'll be 10dpo wednesday, me too! We're cycle buddies. What's your CD?

Yay for cycle buddies. I'm on cd24; you? What day you gunna test?

CD22, going to test June 24th if AF doesn't get me around June 20th... possible sneak in a test June 19th if I get the thought in my head that I really could be prego this month. :)

Not feeling as hopeful at the min, keep thinking AF is just around the corner. Really hate the 2ww. next cycle i wont have any tests in the house at all so i cant think about it.

You going to test Weds Donna? i am going to try hold out til Thurs (dont think my OPKs are doing much) x

Im going to try and hold off testing until Friday now and then Sunday. Not feeling overly hopeful now...

Can I jump in on this thread? I think I'm 3dpo if I go by how my body felt. Ovia says I've ovulated today but I'm pretty sure it was Sunday. X

Of course you can join :)

Good luck

Low down cramps again today; other then that I feel normal. I think the witch is going to get me; but will test friday or sat anyway as out sat and will not want to drink if I am

Welcome Darcy to the dreaded 2ww! I would go with when you think you ovulated hun.

Well bfn at 10dpo :( x

Yeah I'm gonna stick with Sunday as Ov day, my first two cycles were 28 days and then the last two 30 days but if I'm back to 28 days it would put ovulation around Saturday/Sunday I'm not gonna test until the 30th if I can last that long and obv if af doesn't show up. I've only tested early before just incase I was and couldn't drink, but a few dry weeks will probably help me loose some weight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back