Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

Update, just got pink (definitely pink not brown or red) streak of something in some cm on the tissue.
It's gonna be a couple of hours before I know if this is AF or not.
My second thought... Late implantation bleed at 15/16 dpo?? Is that even possible? Did I ovulate later than I thought? The absolute latest I could have ovulated was 2 days later cos temps definitely shot up after that so that's the only leeway here. So I could be, at a push, 13/14dpo?
Temps dipped yesterday, back up today? Who knows.
Will go for a walk and see if that brings AF on in all her wicked glory lol
Boobs still tender that they make me wince walking down stairs too quickly.
X

OOh Lara - things are sounding hopeful again... :) Any update on the af situation? Must be a very tense wait for you at the moment, but am saying a little prayer for you now... Keep us updated :) xxx (ps fx, fx, fx, fx!)

thanks girls! Like many of you, I too have not told anyone abt TTC - just me and OH. It really helps a lot to have so much support around here! three cheers to PF!!

ceebee - always glad to have cycle buddies!! Fx for us Feb gals! when do you generally OV in your cycle? I usually do arnd 14CD, but got to see how things resolve after this CP.

sareiah29 - In my opinion, rising temps is really the most reliable symptom! Dont let those BFNs lower your confidence... you are doing great! Fx for your BFP!

vid - Yay cycle buddy :) I've only been charting for a month but seem to ov between day 11 -13 as far as I can tell... sorry again about your cp - I would find that hard to deal with... Def keeping fx for February :) xxx

Thanks ceebee! It is now getting a little harder - especially due to the ultra-heavy flow and cramping I am experiencing today :( It is slightly scary!

11-13 is quite close to mine! Fx for Feb!! Do you plan to SMEP? Last month as my temps were a little crazy, we just did it every day for almost a week and looks like we successfully conceived. So probably we might do the same thing this month too.

Aww - that sounds rubbish :( hope it eases off soon - I suppose it's to do with the cp?

I'm thinking about trying SMEP-ing will give it a go anyway tho seems like a lot of bd-ing! Just a bit concerned that I don't know what my DH's sperm count is, so if we do it too much, it may be counter productive? I don't know... How long are your cycles normally? xx

Thanks ceebee! The flow seems a little better now.

My cycles are anywhere between 26 and 28 - but I have a LP of only 12 (planning to up b6 to improve LP length further). I have heard that as long as there is no known problem with OH's sperm count, it should be fine to BD even everyday... so we are just taking the chance this month too... fx for feb!

Ah - your cycles are similar to mine :) Yeah, as long as there is no know problem every day is fine, so you might as well give it your best shot!! Yay to feb BFP! :) xxx

Thanks ceebee, just want it out of the way now so we can concentrate on ttc. If I have another long cycle I cud ovulate just after op. otherwise I'll ovulate just before op.

Been reading people's posts about LP & mine was only 11 this month, should I be worried or am I ok? X

I can't imagine having to wait hon - will you be able to start ttc straight after op, or will you have to wait a bit longer? I've read that for LP anything over 10 days should be fine, so don't worry about 11... :) xx

Thanks ceebee, just want it out of the way now so we can concentrate on ttc. If I have another long cycle I cud ovulate just after op. otherwise I'll ovulate just before op.

Been reading people's posts about LP & mine was only 11 this month, should I be worried or am I ok? X

I can't imagine having to wait hon - will you be able to start ttc straight after op, or will you have to wait a bit longer? I've read that for LP anything over 10 days should be fine, so don't worry about 11... :) xx

My op won't affect ttc, so I'll be on it straight away...lol

Was just worried cos alot of girls have 14 day LP & mine seemed low.

X

Hey guys I also read that 11 day LP is ok too, so I don't think you would need to worry about that.
I'm still just waiting. Spotting continued for a couple of hours. Tiny bits on the tissue. I'm
Just off to bed and there's none there now.
Just took my bra off and the sore boobs have got worse yet again! That's not in lign with dropping progesterone and AF.
If this is AF coming then it will be here by the morning.
Will update tomorrow on temp
Then will get out and get a test if temp is still high again.
I'm 50/50 at the moment. Still not convinced about ovulation and I reckon this is way to late for implantation unless I really did ovulate later. I guess seeing as AF isn't here then either way I must have ovulated a little later than FF thought x

Keeping everything crossed for u Lara, I have a very good feeling about your symptoms, especially the fact your boobs are getting worse!! X

hey Lara how is your temp today? have you got another FRER to test with?? (im still getting negatives on IC'S! haha)

good luck! x

Hey lovely girlies.
Well we now have the answer on my insane cycle.
The witch got me in the night last night. Heavy for me and very very crampy. So I think this was one horrid cycle after the m/c
The temp situation confused me a bit but must have been a fluke because AF is very much here now.
Boobs finally beginning to ease off.
Soooooo, it's clomid for me starting tomorrow for four days! Yikes. I hope it works for me and I do indeed get a happy egg this month.
I also want to say I really hope that we keep in touch this month cos you guys have been seriously keeping me sane and I love having someone to talk to who doesn't Judge me on how obsessed with it I get!!

What part of your cycle are you all in now?
When are you expecting to ovulate?
I hope that with clomid I will get ovulation in time with some of you.

X x x

thats really sad dear! Horrible witch! :hugs: But at least you are out of the guessing mode and wish this your month sweetie... I am on CD5 and usually ovulate around 13-15. My temps have finally eased off - I got a 36.2 today. Hopefully we all move on to Tri 1 this Feb :) :dust:

Sorry the witch got you Lara, good luck for Feb x

Sorry the :witch: got you Lara. I was convinced you were pregnant this month with all those positive symptoms. Fingers crossed for clomid and a feb :bfp:

It will be nice to keep in touch, I will definitely keep an eye out for you and hope your :bfp: is just around the corner

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Lara :(... join me and the other girls for a feb BFP :D. Keeping my fx's for you next month x

Guys, are we starting a thread for Feb? Shall I post a new one to start a fresh and we can all follow eachothers progress through this next cycle? Might be nice, as we have been there for eachother this past cycle. Then we can start the thread letting each other know what calendar day we are currently on and then go from there??? Who's in? x x

Sounds like a good idea hon tho' i'm 7dpo now - is that too much? Good luck on the clomid anyway :) xxx

Guys, are we starting a thread for Feb? Shall I post a new one to start a fresh and we can all follow eachothers progress through this next cycle? Might be nice, as we have been there for eachother this past cycle. Then we can start the thread letting each other know what calendar day we are currently on and then go from there??? Who's in? x x

Sorry the witch got you hun!

I have just bumped the Feb thread for you (it's in the TTC part of these forums!)

I am 6DPO today so 8 days until testing... No symptoms to report.... yet!

xxxxxxxxx

Lara, I am in! But though I am on CD6, the bleeding still continues :( So not yet registered for the Feb thread in TTC.

Hi everyone,

V new to this and don't understand too many abbreviations sorry! My AF is due Friday. Did predictor ept today and got faint positive. Did early response three hours later and got a negative. V confused now? Any ideas?

Hello Kelly,
I swear by first response but have no experience of the predictor tests. Are they blue tests? Or pink like the First response tests? I know a lot of the girls are suspicious of the blue tests because like me, some of them have had very faint false positives with them.
If your period is due on Friday then you are testing very early. So I would say, stick with the first response test (which can pick up approx 20/25miu And test again on Wednesday.
X

Hi Lara, thanks for that. The predictor are pink ones with two lines in different windows. Early response say test up to 6 days before, think my AF due thurs so is that still too early? Not much good at this I'm afraid lol! Why do u think faint positive on one and negative on other in space of a few hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back