Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

Lara_M

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

Just looking for test buddies really! Or fellow symptom spotters of around the same DPO. So I am 3/4DPO at the moment, so if anyone is around that time, or hoping to test around the end of the week or early next week (I should really wait until Sunday/Monday but who am I trying to kid!!!! lol then please say hello!

Eager to hear anyones symtoms and how you are all feeling.

Need an outlet somewhere as my OH currently thinks I am completely losing the plot over my temperature taking! I even took HIS this morning to assess the possible effects of the room temperature!! Going slightly barmy in this 2ww it seems!!! x x x

Hi hun. I'm on 3/4 dpo too as had my positive opk on Thursday. We bd'ed Thursday night then both of us came down with the cold so didn't manage after that. Really hoping it's our lucky month. Trying not to symptom spot but have had twinges in boobs, feeling damp (tmi) and completely exhausted. Realise these can all happen anyway so trying not to get my hopes up. How about you? Xxx

Brilliant, I have a friend for this tww!!!

We are pretty much at the same place then. My pos opk was on Wednesday morning.

Are you temping?

How long have you been ttc?

and when are you going to test?

Sorry, three q's all at once!!

I had ovulation pain for a couple of days. Then nothing to report really until last night. Felt a bit under the weather, even a bit fevery. Achey. BUT I am always open minded and I had been gardening out in the cold all day so its just as likley it was down to that.

Today I have a break out. I look rubbish.

I would be much more likely to be excited about symptoms if they were nearer to implantation timing.

I always get sore boobs from the progesterone after ovulation. Is that unusual for you? x

Hey I'm 5DPO today and have had the worst headaches for a few days but it's probably due to OH having a bug. i can't help but feel slightly confident this month. 4th cycle so I'm really hoping we get lucky x

Hi,
FF is telling me that AF is due on Fri. I've been temping too and today's is 36.77.
I will be testing 1st thing on Fri morn.
The only major possible symptom I'm experiencing this month is mega sore boobs - from about 2/ 3dpo.
I'm 8DPO today.

Hey I'm 5DPO today and have had the worst headaches for a few days but it's probably due to OH having a bug. i can't help but feel slightly confident this month. 4th cycle so I'm really hoping we get lucky x

Ahhhh baby dust to you then. Just think, it might be implanting right now!!
When are you thinking of testing? x

Hi,
FF is telling me that AF is due on Fri. I've been temping too and today's is 36.77.
I will be testing 1st thing on Fri morn.
The only major possible symptom I'm experiencing this month is mega sore boobs - from about 2/ 3dpo.
I'm 8DPO today.

Hi ya! Excited to be following other peoples 2 week waits! Good for you holding out until Friday morning, do you think you will last that long without testing?

Can I ask what your temps were before ovulation?

Today I was the same temp as you 36.7!

x x

Brilliant, I have a friend for this tww!!!

We are pretty much at the same place then. My pos opk was on Wednesday morning.

Are you temping?

How long have you been ttc?

and when are you going to test?

Sorry, three q's all at once!!

I had ovulation pain for a couple of days. Then nothing to report really until last night. Felt a bit under the weather, even a bit fevery. Achey. BUT I am always open minded and I had been gardening out in the cold all day so its just as likley it was down to that.

Today I have a break out. I look rubbish.

I would be much more likely to be excited about symptoms if they were nearer to implantation timing.

I always get sore boobs from the progesterone after ovulation. Is that unusual for you? x

Hello!

Yay, a cycle buddy!

I attempted temping last cycle but kept forgetting and would realise while I was at the loo first thing after my alarm going off! lol

We've been TTC since October last year. We lost a baby last October and I had a difficult time afterwards dealing with it so it took us a while to start TTC properly. How about you?

Thinking of testing on Monday/Tuesday as AF is due on the Wed. I know what I'm like though so, true to form, I will cave by Saturday and test with an IC (saving the CB Digi for nearer the time!).

Your symptoms sound promising. I know what you mean though, you read into absolutely everything and some things can be related to Ov. My boobs feel normal today so it would probably be related to the progesterone. Still unbelievably tired but think that's about it!

Hope you're good :dust: xxx

oh hun sorry to hear about your loss, its just horrible and I can understand why you needed time out. I also had a miscarriage and then a chemical pregnanciy with my now partner and the emotional rollercoaster is exhausting. Just have to stay as positive as possible because I really do believe that it important for our hormones.

Yup, good for you for saving the digi- I alos have one I will save until after AF due if I get there!

So now I am 5dpo - my boobs dont feel as sore today. So what were you saying about yours? Yours dont feel so sore either? Mine were defintely sorer yesterday I think.

Annoyingly, today I just feel normal. A little cranky but normal. Yesterday was good as I had some twinges, just tiny ones low down and then inn the evening I felt a bit achey and fevery and my skin broke out in two more spots! I saw all this as a great sign!! lol But today, not really anything to report at all :O(

Hmmmm, lets keep a check on eachothers symtoms tomorrow! x

/keep us updated with any news through the day - I will be on and off here while at the office x

ok so I have just realised I am irritable!!! Thats my main symtom of 5dpo lol x

Hi Lara, I'm not necessarily ttc but we arent exactly preventing! I'm 12 dpo with af due friday. It always comes on time but my af symptoms differ every month. I had a MC in Sept with no symptoms except for sleep sleep and more sleep. Boobs have been achey and a few days ago up until last night I had weird twinges in my uterus area. Don't have a pregnant feeling though. I've been peeing none stop and been constantly eating and been a bit moody lol but all these can be usual for me. I just wanted to say that when I read you tested ohs temp that made me laugh :) good luck girls xxxx

Last edited:
hey Keira - ok so you are close to test time then. Cool. I was totally the same as you. With my m/c I had no real preg symptoms, apart from being really hot flashy a couple of days before I tested. And i remember having a real bad headache after a glass of red wine.

Keep us posted over next couple of days.

And yeah, was all rather ridiculous temping my OH! Hes so sweet bless him he doesnt really understand any of it, but he just kind of goes along with me, and says, "so are you warm today or cold?" lol x

Lol you have to love how the ohs are so oblivious to it all bless them. I don't think ill test until af is actually late. Before MC my cycles were 28 days but now are 26 days so af not coming on friday could actually in fact be my af returning to normal! Have you had anymore symptoms or decided when you'll test yet xx

Well I am a bit bunged up. as in, hmmm, well constipated!! LOL Tmi.

And a few sharp pains to my tummy, but near my tummy button, so really, nothing particularly today. Would be happier if my breasts were a lot sorer and I keep prodding them.

I think I will try and hold out until Sunday which is 10dpo! I know that is still pretty early but also possible! And I am a poas ADDICT!!!! x x

Me! I am 7DPO and due AF on Friday or Saturday!

So 6 DPO today and i have tried to convince myself that my feeling sick is normal cos i had it my first 2ww and wasn't pregnant but i realised that i was sick because i was on medication for acne and this time i have no real reasons why i might feel sick except for OH just getting over a bug so I'm probably just over reacting and getting that. My headache i still here with a vengeance though and i have been yawning constantly today even though i got a good nights sleep last night. My cramps are still here since ov too again highly unlikely it's to do with symptoms but may aswell mention it :p

x

Last edited:
So 6 DPO today and i have tried to convince myself that my feeling sick is normal cos i had it my first 2ww and wasn't pregnant but i realised that i was sick because i was on medication for acne and this time i have no real reasons why i might feel sick except for OH just getting over a bug so I'm probably just over reacting and getting that. My headache i still here with a vengeance though and i have been yawning constantly today even though i got a good nights sleep last night. My cramps are still here since ov too again highly unlikely it's to do with symptoms but may aswell mention it :p

x

i think the headache is a good sign! I have had that on a successful cycle!
When you say cramps, do you mean like period cramps? Or stabbing? OR dull aching?

I have had some little stabs, but not a lot else today. Just in a grotty mood x

Kinda like period cramps but not as bad / dull ache.

I'm bunged up too! I'm never usually this bad. My nipples were a bit tingly before but I think my boobs have only been sore cos I've poked them so much to see if there's any pain lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back