Early in the ttw... anyone wanna join?

I could never do it at school; but I just decided to give it a go recently as saw a couple of tutorials and it annoyed me that it looked so simple and you could make things exactly how you wanted ect and cheaper than buying from shops at times. I seem to have picked it up pretty well, considering apparently you learn better when younger lol.

Feeling horrible this morning; almost like I'm going to be sick but it hasn't come yet; bad backache. Bleugh. Hoping it's good signs for testing tomorrow but don't want to hold my breath as expecting a negative

Just try keep positive, this weather is making me feel worse as Well when it's sunny everyone is happier but haven't seen the sun in about four days lol.
I've got no symptoms but it's very early days for me I think just 4dpo

Thinking of holding off testing until Saturday... not sure

When are you due af? I'm not testing untill 30th which is bloody ages away x

I'm not sure as my cycles have been all over the place. If I'm back to my 28 day cycles then I'm due on Sunday (which would be 14 dpo) but based on my cycles ovia thinks I'm due on Wednesday (but my cycles have been 28 days; 32 days and 14 days so I don't think that's an accurate estimation)

Yeah I'm not sure either as the past two cycles have been 30 days and two before were 28. But going by how my body felt I feel ovulation was on Sunday and that would put me back at a 28 day cycle but who the f knows anymore I'm just gonna have to wait and see. I would test again on Monday then that's between the two days, that's if you can wait that long x

I want to test before going out on Saturday so if I am I know not to drink x

That's why I tested early last month, I had a big night out planned and didn't want to drink. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back