Early in the ttw... anyone wanna join?

Donna88

Reaction score
I'm 4dpo and going mental.

My boobs are huge; I know it's too early to be a pregnancy sign as I wouldn't have even implanted yet... but they are noticeably big and heavier. I'm hoping I did ovulate as the test wasn't a strong positive but I'm rubbish at taking opks.

I can't wait for test day

I am 5dpo and desperate to test lol! This wait is driving me nuts x

Good luck girls :)

Donna progesterone tests to make them bigger anyway, I think we just notice it more when we are SS, let's hope it's a sign for you though :) xx

Thank you Broody - would it be terrible of my to start pee'ing now lol! X

Thankyou :) almost there less than single digits to wait now haha

I'm in the 2ww 9/10dpo I think
Although I'm not officially ttc we DTD when I had ewcm

How are you feeling Donna? How many dpo are you now?

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

5dpo and I joined in on the symptom spotters anonymous thread; everything seems like it's an indication for success! tender boobs, fatigue, frequent urination, backache... I'm sure all of it is just normal and I'm psyching myself out (again).

Hey Salley
I've just said hi over on the SS thread, your symptoms are good! Are you sure you're only 5dpo?

I'm incredibly bloated tonight, but I haven't eaten or drank anything different (on a VLCD ) so don't understand it

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi clover; 6dpo now and I still have big sore boobs and back ache.

I'm feeling bloated too.

Still too early to tell though :(

Did a test this morning at 7dpo but negative.

Felt sick as a dog in a morning til late afternoon yesterday and today :( may be coming down with something x

7 dpo is way too early to test hun; I'm going to hold off on testing as long as possible.

I felt quite nauseous this morning but think I'm okay now.

Hi again clover! I'm pretty sure I'm 6dpo but not 100% because I tested late on CD14 and I had a slightly lighter line than my control line so I am thinking I ovulated CD13.. The test line was way lighter on CD15. Put a positive opk on fertility friend for CD13, even though I didn't actually test and it's counting me as 6dpo. I'm not thinking this is my cycle but I'm going to try Soy next cycle, CockerMum has me convinced it's worth a shot.

I'm having loads of symptoms today 6dpo.... cramps; massive sore boobs, fatigue and nausea.

Something is going on with my body; I just hope it isn't af preparing to show her face early

Well got my dpo wrong according to FF I am only dpo 6!! Even longer to wait and defo tested far too early! What's everyone's minimum to test?? X

I'm having loads of symptoms today 6dpo.... cramps; massive sore boobs, fatigue and nausea.

Something is going on with my body; I just hope it isn't af preparing to show her face early

Aww Donna they are all good signs so fingers crossed :) x

Can i join please?! Finally ovulated after 3 days of opks and 8 days ewcm :) Yay officially in the tww x

Whoop! Anyone in the club. I am hating this wait. How on earth are you supposed to take your mind off it? X

Yay :)

Welcome PeanutButter. Sending baby dust your way

Cocker i don't aha, I already wanna test lmfao. Not even 1dpo :') I'm just gonna carry on loosing weight should help me this month x

Lol! I have 3 tests that I may spread out over the week :0 Mon,Thurs & Sunday then I have days to focus on and still getting my poas addiction haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back