Faint line - early pregnancy or was it an early miscarriage?!

Hi,

Congrats on your positive result. I had a very faint blue line on a non did test and decided to do a digi to see what it said and it came up pregnant. The tests the doctors use are the same so if you have had a positive result on a digi test I doubt they'd do much else- they didn't for me, just said congratulations we'll get you booked for a scan. I've heard some girls on here talking about paying to get scanned at 7 weeks so I guess if you couldn't wait till 12 weeks it would be a way of giving you absolute piece of mind in a couple of weeks. Xx

Hi, just an update as many of you know I'm on my travels all week so can't use Internet all the time. Last night I had some bleeding, only when I wipe when i go to the loo. It is red though which is whats worrying me. There is brown on the pad which I'd be ok about but the red when I wipe is scaring me. I have stomach pains like Im holding in a wee (which started last night when I actually did have to hold one in for about 2 hours!). Does this sound like the start of a mc or have any of you had this before? PS. Did another digi today to check and it still says 2-3 weeks (last one was only 5 days ago). X

that could be a water infection, fingers crossed it all works out for you xxx

Hope so. It did really hurt by the end of the night, felt like last time
I had a kidney infection >.< Not so painful today and I'm making sure I go to the loo as often as possible. I have a quiet evening tonight so I can stay at my hotel and rest. Stuck on a train for another couple of hours so will be glad to get into bed for a nap! X

Not had any more blood since and the tummy ache from not peeing is calming down. Feeling a bit more cheerful :) Boobs aching like mad today!! Noticed they're more veiny too. Still all feels very surreal. Don't feel like a pregnant person despite all the positive tests! Wonder if it'll ever feel real?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back