Due in June :)

I'd like to join, but assume my FB friends would be able to see I'm a member of the group?

I'd like to join, but assume my FB friends would be able to see I'm a member of the group?

If they searched for the group then looked at the members then yeah. But I am not sure if it would show up on their news feeds or anything?

We could make it a secret group but that makes it a bit more difficult to join as everyone would need to add someone who is already a member as a friend then get invited to it. Not a huge issue though x

I can't find the group! If I added one of you as a friend could you then add me to the group? x

It's ok :) - I'll just hold out for a while! there are some sensitivities around certain people knowing, so I'll just hold off to make sure! Xxx

The Facebook group would be great. I'll get on it after work.
If it's not secret, it can show up in peoples newsfeeds as groups suggestions. Are we ok with any June Mummy joining or would we prefer it to be just pregnancyforum Mums? We may get lots of people joining, if we keep it a closed group and the title as it is.
I joined a Facebook group that was created from a similar page to this (I am pregnant.com) and 6 years later we are still friends and some of us have even visited each other.

Could I be added to the group too? I've added you Lyndsay! I'm Pippa Emma xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will join you ladies later. I still haven't told everyone since I want to tell everyone important in person. It won't be long anymore though!

Congrats Leigh!!! Now you can start looking for names!! Weeee!!:dust:

Awe that's lovely Leigh !! Enjoy :)

Had my bloods done today (downs syndrome test) and mw appt. Considering I suffered with so much sickness iv put a fair amount of weight on already.

Lyndsay iv just added u on fb xx

I've not put on anything yet. Can only see the outline of my bump when I lay down xxx

Think I'm going to be a whale by the end lol I was really big (but all bump) on my little boy xx

I was jealous of all the bumps last night an I have nothing lol. Midwife says I'll show late due to being tall and slim xx

Aye if your tall they have places to go and hide short arses like me they have to make their own room lol don't worry in 5 months well be envious of you while we beach ourselves and can't waddle 20 yards without destroying something lol

Last edited:
Lol I am a bit wet too :rofl: my phone changes Leigh to Leighton which is beginning to sound like an awesome name :rofl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back