Due in June :)

Haven't been on for a while but just wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas! Hope you're all getting a chance to relax and eat lots of yummy food! Xxx

I've not been on in a while . Merry Christmas all.
Second tri started today, due 25th June, 14 weeks today.
I've a good bump growing too. Bought some maternity clothes in the sales finally!
Hope tri 2 is kind to us all xx

I haven't been on for a while. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I did but am exhausted now! i had my 16 week midwife appointment yesterday. Alll went well we got to listen to the heartbeat which was lovely. I was also pleased that I hadn't put any weight on since 8 weeks!!

Hey ladies! Happy new year to you all! 2017 will be very special for all of us!:love:
Has anyone been experiencing extreme hip pain? Sometimes it hurts in the lower back, but my left hip is a nightmare. I can sometimes barely get to the loo with out support. Any tips? I don't want to take painkillers :(

Yep my right hip has been playing up over Xmas (iv already got 2 slipped discs and suffered from spd on prev preg) xx

I didn't think it would come so early in pregnancy! I'm going to see the midwife on monday, hope she can shed some light. The pain is debilitating! It feels like bursitis. I've had that before due to overexercising, are pregnant women more prone to bursitis?

Hey girls! I've found the Facebook group, can you add me? I'm Vera :)

Hey hun, did someone accept your request? :) xx

Whats the name of the group on facebook please, I had a quick look but couldn't find it x

Hi all! Hope everyone's well :)

Has anyone else started feeling kicks?! Thought it would be too early at 18.5 weeks but last couple of nights, especially when I lie down to go to sleep, I put my hand on my lower belly and feel a couple of light kicks - just like little bumps popping up against my hand! And then they go away again. I love it! So exciting!

Xxx

Hey girls! Join us in our Facebook group! June mummies 2017!

28th june but will be another c section so a week earlier 😀

hi girls - hope your all well.

ive been put on antibiotics for an infection :(

ive had a couple of big kicks and lots of pops on a night when i lay on my side its amazing

welcome all the newbies xx

Hi ladies! I'm due 5th June. :) Do you mostly post on the facebook group? Do I need to join you there? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back