Due in June :)

Oh Blisa, bad bad bad! Hahaha! I eat crap too, but then I feel guilty and make a healthy meal the next day. I should hide my candybars because my boyfriend eats them all!! So annoying! But I'm wondering if I am gaining enough. I gained around 1,2kg since the beginning. Is that enough? My bump is non existent... I only feel it when I lie down and look for it. :(

Is so bad haha!! I did try to eat well, I was on slimming world before I got pregnant and lost 2 stone, but fell right off the wagon ha! Midwife isn't concerned about my weight as they prefer you not to lose weight while pregnant. But I duno, I don't feel unhappy or anything it's just who I am!
I wouldn't really be able to advise on weight gain or bumps I'm afraid, I don't think I'll end up showing at all as I am quite big already, but I've certainly gained in the last 3 months honestly can never get it right haha! Xxx

is this your first baby Kitana ? I think it takes longer to show on first pregnancies. I feel huge but it's my second. I'm not sure how much weight gain is 'normal'

I also eat quite badly sometimes. Comfort eating I call it but then I also try and eat lots of fruit and veg. It just doesn't seem satisfying enough lol. I am craving salt and vinegar crisps, pickles and potato cakes so not very healthy .. ah well :/

I'm craving full fat coke, and I'd never usually drink it at all! Plus I'm avoiding anything caffeine (trying to) so I get my OH to share a can, tried the caffeine free and apparently that isn't enough haha!
When baby's here I want to do more walking and stuff which is why I was looking for a good pram! Xx

Katana it's my first also and I'm barely showing she said it could be up to 20 weeks before I look pregnant I'm still in my size 8 jeans. You can see it when I lay down like a hard v shape in my pelvis.

I bought a Doppler but baby jeeps moving when I find it lol.

I'm just eating anything I fancy currently munching on mini cheddars with Lola the pug. Went to watch a program at 11 and I just woke up at 3. I think baby must be growing. I'm struggling with food tho not feeling very hungry most days xxz

Do any of you ladies fancy forming a Facebook group? Last time I was expecting we created a group and it was great for chatting/moaning and most of us are still friends on there 2yrs later x

I will create a group called June Mummies 2017. Add me as a friend and I will add you Lyndsay Far. Photo of me and hubby on our wedding day x

Let me know when you've done it I'll join ������ Xxxx

For some reason it won't let me create a group with only me in it haha. I need to add a friend to it to create it

I'm happy to join the Facebook group, I find I'm on Facebook more than here!!! x

Great! Will add Bliss on Facebook to get the group set up then let you all know when it's done x

Ok that's it set up. It's a closed group so you should be able to find it ok. June Mummies 2017

I can't add you either Leigh, strange! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back