October Babies

Hey bunny my scan is on the 23rd may! Due on the 5th oct.

Thanks xxxx

I'll do it now.... gutted I'll be losing you as a due date buddy :( xxx

I know :sad:, I was sure they were going to go off the dating scan sure that is more accurate thats the whole point of a dating scan!! But no as its only a few days out they stick with my original, I wondered why my notes say the 2nd lol :)

Hey girls,

My due date is 19th October and my 20 week scan is on the 1st June

xxx

Can you add me too? Nearly in tri 2! Due on 28th oct and 20 week scan is 9th June, thanks x

Hi Girls

Can I join?

I'm due on the 20th - next scan 1st June

awww I dont have a date buddy!!

:oooo:

Can you add me please?
Im due 31st Oct and my next milestone is my 16 week scan, only 23 days to wait :) x x

Hey! Could you add me please?
I'm due October 23rd and my '20 week' scan is 14th June! :)
Ta xx

Hi, please can you add me:

EDD 28th Oct
20WK scan 9th June
Username DW1978

Thank you xxx

I've updated it again!

Sorry meggymum :hugs:I had missed your post plus the 3 before you. Thought I'd already added them. You're all updated now though :yay:

xxx

Hello, no rush but you've got me down as 2 due dates on the 14th and the 16th. Can you delete the 16th one, the 2nd scan date is right though. So should be DD 14th Oct, 20 week scan on 1st June. Thanks, bet this is keeping you busy, thanks for doing it :) xx

Hello, no rush but you've got me down as 2 due dates on the 14th and the 16th. Can you delete the 16th one, the 2nd scan date is right though. So should be DD 14th Oct, 20 week scan on 1st June. Thanks, bet this is keeping you busy, thanks for doing it :) xx

Don't you know you're having twins, just they're due on different days!! lol!!

All done now :) October is getting rather busy!! xx

Please can you add - I am due to have 16 week scan on 14th May and 20 week scan on 14th June :)

Ta xxx

Can you please change my 16 week scan date to the 18th May hunny and my 20 week on is the 14th June :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back