Who's Due In June?!?!?!

My date has changed to 3rd June.

Is this thread going to follow us to Tri2 - everyone should be heading over that was in the next few weeks :)

Hey Chopsie, I know you think you're having twins but have you planned it to give birth to one on 21st and the other on 22nd. (See first post) Easily done if the first one pops out just before midnight on 21st!

How funny would that be? Twins with different birthdays! :wink:

I never noticed that - not sure how I ended up on there twice?? :think:

I really hope there is only one in there!! :?

I have my scan on Thursday, so should have my mind put at rest then!

Chopsie said:

Oh sorry :oops: was it Maldives who said she thought she was having twins? I thought it was you sorry.x

my midwife has said my due date is 30th june however i think when its comes to the scan i will be put back a lot to july :wall:

I'm due June but it will probably be a stubborn sod like its dad and I'll have to be induced two weeks later - giving a July baby. :wink:

Mama 2 Be said:
Chopsie said:

Oh sorry :oops: was it Maldives who said she thought she was having twins? I thought it was you sorry.x

No, you're right - I do have a feeling there's two in there, but I'm still terrified at the prospect though!! I'm just not sure how I ended up on the list twice - maybe it's another omen :shock: :shock: :shock:

Do do do do, do do do do (Erm that was my omen thing but it sounded better out loud! :oops: )

I was convinced I was having twins - there are twins in my family and I've been really sick, which my doctor said sometimes indicates twins. Anyway, my scan showed definately one baby. I even asked the sonographer if she was sure there was only one :lol:
Good luck with your scan, i hope you enjoy it.

Sammy J said:
I'm due 23rd June

Weepingwillow said:
MEEEE! I'm due the same day as noodle1, yarnwrangler and sash76 - 8th June :D

I've changed to the 5th now :D

meandthebump said:
My date has changed to 3rd June.

Is this thread going to follow us to Tri2 - everyone should be heading over that was in the next few weeks :)

All done!!!

I'll ask if it can be transferred x

had my scan on thurs and all is well :dance:
they've changed my due date from 7th june to 9th june so could u change it 4 me plz xx

Hiya,
i'm due june 4th, can i be added please :D
Anyone else here due on or around june 4th? x

saz-jay said:
Hiya,
i'm due june 4th, can i be added please :D
Anyone else here due on or around june 4th? x

Done hun, I'm due the day after you x

Aww the day after, how cool is that hey.....i hope its not to hot by then in june, i'll not doubt be waddling by then :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back