Due in June :)

Hoping to join you guys soon, once news of pregnancy is fully public. Don't want to risk people seeing my group membership on FB! Xxx

Hi ladies, well I was here over three years ago and it's crazy that I'm back again after so long :) we have got a little baby girl due on the 17th June :) so looking forward to it.
Congrats to all you girls. Xxx

Ah! does anyone have the link to the facebook group please? I'm useless at finding groups on there :/

Hi Munchbunch, its called june mummies 2017 if you search, or look for me ashleigh wiltshire and i will add you!

look forward to talking to you :)

Hi girls...well I'm not going to lie although I love feeling baby move I literally cannot fall asleep at night cause she's kicking so much lol! I end up having a nap everyday about 12 if I'm not at work!! The tiredness is killing me :( haven't got midwife until 28 weeks which is another 4 weeks away yet! Don't no wether it's my iron levels or not :/ xx

im the same chichadee im exhausted but all my levels show satisfactory

do you feel dizzy lightheaded? that can be a sign of your iron levels, just call the GP and ask for a blood test.

have you had a GTT ?

Hi everyone,
Newbie to the forum here - having my first baby, due June 21st. Can't wait! She's been kicking away like crazy since 18 weeks and now people can feel her outside. So exciting!
Hope you are all well x

Hey Pidge! Congrats! Come join us in our private group on Facebook. It's very active and loads of lovely ladies. Look for June Mummies 2017

hello Ladies. I haven't really been on here very much for this pregnancy. I am currently 27 weeks +1. I have had two angel babies, Joseph born January 2015 (18 weeks pregnant) and Hope Born May 2016 (Also 18 week pregnant). Both had very serious heart defects and my bf and I decided we couldn't go ahead with the pregnancies. I have also had 1 miscarriage August 2015.
This pregnancy is going well and my little princess is due 15th June 2017. I am having to have scans and check ups every 4 weeks but her heart is perfect! I know I have arrived on this page very late but I have also requested to join your FB page. It is lovely to meet you all. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back