June dates all listed here

And natevs too I remember you being due just before me last time!!

I didn't plan this but I have got my head around now and I'm starting to get excited! I know my LO is going to love having a playmate for sure!

Yeah i remember you too hun :) This little on was planned but we thought it would take a lot longer than it did :) xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I was still on a diet and had planned to ttc this time next year lol! I firmly believe you make plans and god laughs!!

I was still on a diet and had planned to ttc this time next year lol! I firmly believe you make plans and god laughs!!

Yeah me too both times I've concieved I have been trying to lose weight and wondering why I'm putting it on haha x

Ha i was supposed to be dieting too!Brothers getting married soon, but ive not been asked to be a bridesmaid (even though his missis was one at our wedding) so i thought bumhole to it, well try for another baby and im so glad we did xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'm doing slimming world and in gonna carry on do it cos last time I gained 3stone and I just can't do that again!

Natevs good for you!!!!

I think us women are all on a permanent diet aren't we :/)

I need to lose about a stone and a half off my normal weight to feel me again I guess weighting in about 11 st 12 lbs atm :(

Last edited:
I'm 11 4 I'm 4lb away from having lost 3stone since having bubba! Still I will sort it out next year! I dot feel as hungry this time as did with LO,I was like a maniac around food for practically the whole pregnancy!

I was 11 st 5 lbs starting weight with first baby, so I'm not far off I did lose some but gained it back :(

Hi Babybo, I'm a new one and my Dr has calculated the same date as you for me 11th June 2012! x

All updated bunnies!!! There are loads of us now xx

hey babybo my due date for now is 28th june :) xx

So so sorry I forgot you Hun what date are you? X

Congrats to all xxx

Really nice to see some mummies with young LOs. We must be mad,but will be nice to have such a small age gap between them :love:

For some reason my ad will not let me scroll down to edit the dates so the last few are not in order! So sorry girls! Stupid technology xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back