Due in June :)

Miasmum

Reaction score
Let's start a threat in the second trimester, since some of us are already there :)

I am going to create a list of all the due dates, too, if everyone agrees. Just post your due date and I'll add it to the list.

I'll start:

1st June: Miasmum, magdalena87
2nd June: Leighwiltshire
3rd June: Selly

9th June: Palermo
10th June: Mummyniknik
11th June: Tashaleanne

13th June: Lynds77

18th June: Blisa

20th June: Jayceesmumma

23rd June: Kitana

Last edited:
Thankyou for starting this thread in here Miasmum!
I'm due 11th June :)

Great idea! Can't believe I'm over here - seemed like ages away not too long ago!

I'm 3 June

Thanks! Xxx

good morning! im sure the 2nd June, is my first so ill probs be very very late haha xx

Ah finally in tri 2!! I'm due 9 June and finally sickness is easing off a bit

Can i jump in here now? I'm due 18/06 :D x

Any other ladies began looking at prams yet? We've picked ours, silver cross pioneer special edition! It's lovely. But I'm wondering if it's a little early to put down deposit? But I don't want to miss out! Confusion!! Xx

Blisa if it's the Pram you want I don't see any reason why you shouldn't put a deposit down, I think I was around 14 weeks when I did with my youngest. I will be using my I candy peach I had for my youngest so no Pram shopping for me this time!!

don't go for the wayfarer stick with the pioneer!

Don't see the harm in a deposit and spreading the cost :)

Thank you both ladies! I know there's a thing about not having the pram at home before baby comes; which wouldn't happen that's why I'm wanting to spread the cost too. We had looked at wayfarer, but it comes with hardly any extras which we've been offered with the pioneer, and the colour is lovely too! I candy are really nice too! It was honestly between the two of them xx

It's all superstitions though so don't worry, it's good to get a proper feel of the pram before you use it anyway :)
I had the wayfarer and I managed to get a full refund after 9months of having it, it was that bad!! It was disgraceful! Was fine in the shop coz it's flat smooth floor but going over a small twig made the wheels buckle and throw baby forward! I was baby wearing for the first 9 months then started using the pushchair for the school run and it couldn't even get up a dropped kerb!! Final straw for me was when Charlie hit her face on the front bar because we went over a small stone!! Called silver cross and went mental, went to mothercare and got a full refund! Read up on the reviews and everyone had the same problem! I don't buy anything at all now without reading reviews lol!

Had to put full body weight on to it too to lift the front wheels up! Bloody nightmare of a pushchair!!

oh no i was looking at the wayfarer! dont know what to opt for now

i want a full travel system any ideas would be great

Hey everyone. Hope all is ok.
I'm itching to go and look at pushchairs but trying to resist hehe

I had my consultant appointment today and they scanned me again. I was able to see and listen to the heartbeat.
Can't believe how much baby has grown in 2 weeks!

Does anyone else keep feeling light headed?

i go through stages of going light headed, and its very strange feeling.

why are you consultant lead if you dont mind me asking? as i am seeing the consultant tomorrow and just wondered what to expect

i had my heart set on a wayferer :( i dont know what to look for now lol

thank you

xx

Last edited:
Hi Leigh.

It is a very strange feeling. It normally happens when I need to eat something but it comes over suddenly.

Yeah I am consultant led due to previous ectopic and miscarriage.
I wasn't sure what to expect either but it was just like a midwife appointment. They tested my blood pressure and urine then asked how I was feeling. Because I told her I have lost most of my symptoms and had backache she wanted to listen to the babies heartbeat to reassure me. The only thing available was a small portable scan machine which she used. We only caught a bout a 90 second glimpse of baby but she pointed out the heartbeat and we could listen to it also which put my mind at rest. I don't think they do this routinely.

I was looking in the bounty pack at pushchairs secretly the other day, I liked the silver cross but don't think it was the wayfarer.

Hope all goes well tomorrow.

xx

thank you

yes mine is too like a sudden drop in blood sugar! i am worried incase its a sign of pregnancy diabetes as i have to be tested for this also!

im consultant led for being high risk for post natal depression so not sure if the appointment will be the same i hope so, so i can see my little alien.

thank you very much xx

I think you'd need to test before you buy, but the problem is you won't know how easy they are to move around on rough surfaces until you've already bought it. Not very fair I don't think as said before the shop floor is smooth and no curbs etc so it will feel easy. However I had fallen in love with the Chelsea wayfarer, that was what I wanted but when I seen the it comes with no extras apart from the carry cot, & the pioneer comes with that plus pushchair, etc. It's pricey but I think worth it, if your going to be one for using it alot which I hope to be. Have you looked at the pioneer before Leigh? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back