***December 2019 Mummies***

When i did the scan today the sonographer Sed i have a fibroid and showed it to me, never had it b4 and wen i had the 3 months scan it wasnt there, today u cud see a lump under the baby on the womb, she sed to speak to my midwife, shud i be worried?????
Anyone with any information on this???

If they thought there was a risk they would've told you to get it checked out urgently. The location of the fibroid is the important factor. Give your midwife a ring on monday, or if you're extremely worried call triage over the weekend.

If they thought there was a risk they would've told you to get it checked out urgently. The location of the fibroid is the important factor. Give your midwife a ring on monday, or if you're extremely worried call triage over the weekend.

I had a private gender scan today, so the women sed talk to ur midwife or gp,
Which i will need to coz it was a medium size one under the baby.

One after another worry for me its never ending :(

This must be the reason why i have bad pains the sonographer sed it causes pains so its important to tell my midwife or gp,

One after another worry for me its never ending :(

This must be the reason why i have bad pains the sonographer sed it causes pains so its important to tell my midwife or gp,
If you consider it to be a big worry you should be phoning triage rather than waiting.

yay congratulations so many December boys !!
Although I’ll be happy either way, I’d really love a boy too just because I know how much my hubby would love a boy :blue: we are having a surprise though (unless he/she decides to show us his/her bum again like the first scan and we accidentally find out) x

I did say to hubby if this baby was a girl i would plan another in 2 years time which would mean baby number 5
But thankfully its a boy and we can safely say we r done :)
2 girls and 2 boys :) perfect for us
Sooo happy thankyou GOD xx

I did say to hubby if this baby was a girl i would plan another in 2 years time which would mean baby number 5
But thankfully its a boy and we can safely say we r done :)
2 girls and 2 boys :) perfect for us
Sooo happy thankyou GOD xx

Congratulations!! Brilliant news x

We’re done !! One girl and the twins will take us to four boys. We’re celebrating our first wedding anniversary today watching hp and the cursed child. Hope everyone has a good day xx

How is everyone feeling?
Woke up from sleep an hour ago and cant go bck to sleep :(

I've been having weird dreams the last few nights. Always happens when I'm pregnant! Means my sleep has been disturbed though, as if it's not crap enough already! Having a wee lie down just now, hubby's taken the kids out so I can rest.

Am at my mums now Will be staying almost 3 weeks, no cooking, no looking after kids :) no doing anything LOL yeppy!!!
Need all the rest will be 5 months preg wen i go back,
Already having problems walking went town today and couldnt walk for long was out of breath and legs felt heavy :shock:

Swollen and exhausted should get my date in 8 weeks time !! Can’t wait to have the end to focus on. Lucky you @Baby Ali we had a day free of kids yesterday and it’s was so nice, three weeks sounds bliss. @teachermummy i had a dream my mum was pregnant the other day I don’t really get why we have such vivid dreams it’s so weird x

It's just always a thing with pregnancy. I'm a vivid dreamer anyway but my pregnant dreams are always wacky.

I'm so jealous of getting pampered by your mum for 3 weeks!

Well today I found both the twins Hb on the Doppler. Ds2 face when he heard the Hb and heard t2 kick was amazing he was in complete awe and couldn’t stop kissing my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back