***December 2019 Mummies***

I can't wait for my doppler to come. A friend is sending me one from the States so I just have to wait patiently. It's hard.

Aw how lovely @Elfs Mummy

How’s everyone coping in this heat?!? I’ve just been and bought a stand fan - I’m boiling!!

It dawned on me yesterday that we have our 20 week scan NEXT WEEK! That means next week I’ll be half way through - exciting! Another milestone to look forward to :)

I am so glad i am not heavily pregnant in this heat, i cant cope :shock:
I had one of my daughter in july and that was hard

I’m really struggling I’m 20 weeks today :)
Have my scan next Wednesday at 21 weeks which is so annoying !! At least it’ll only
be three weeks to my next scan x

Both my girls are summer babies, I'm positive it was never this bad though.

Having a winter baby will come with its own challenges but glad it won't be in this heat!!

I'm getting impatient for my scan too, next Thursday so I'll be 20+5.

I ordered babys first clothes yesterday online, and i am sooooo excited lol
It will be going home outfit :)

Went for my 20 week scan today baby is growing very well all is how it should be, although been told I have a low placenta don’t really know much about this, does anyone else? Have another scan at 36 weeks to check if moved if not I’ll be having a c section! X

Went for my 20 week scan today baby is growing very well all is how it should be, although been told I have a low placenta don’t really know much about this, does anyone else? Have another scan at 36 weeks to check if moved if not I’ll be having a c section! X

Try not to worry most placentas move enough to give birth naturally. If you do need a section however feel free to message me as I’m going to have my fourth :)

Ah, the rain has just come on, instant relief from the heat!

Poppy they'll keep an eye on you in case you have placenta praevia later in pregnany towards your due date. But there's plenty time for it to shift.

I ordered babys first clothes yesterday online, and i am sooooo excited lol
It will be going home outfit :)

I’ve still not got going home outfits going to double check they’re 100% boys and probably order in October x

My placenta has moved from being anterior, its gone at the back now, i was told at my gender scan then again i got a fibroid underneath the baby :shock:

My placenta has moved from being anterior, its gone at the back now, i was told at my gender scan then again i got a fibroid underneath the baby :shock:

Have they told you what the plan is with your fibroid ?

Where did the heat wave go??? Been raining and gloomy all day where we are and will be raining all week so the forecast has sed lolz

How is everyone?
I still dnt feel any movement am 18 weeks
Did go to the midwife walk in centre and did listen to the heart beat :)

How is everyones children now the school holiday has started?? Am still at mums been to the sea side almost every day as we live 10 mins away, kids love it runing into the sea and playing with sand was lovely when it was sunny n hot :)

That's some view!

We've been on holidays for 4 weeks now (Scotland), so just getting through it. Wee haven holiday planned for a week on Monday, so the kids are really looking forward to that.

We told them about the baby last night, they're over the moon and keep talking to the bump xx

How is everyone?
I still dnt feel any movement am 18 weeks
Did go to the midwife walk in centre and did listen to the heart beat :)

How is everyones children now the school holiday has started?? Am still at mums been to the sea side almost every day as we live 10 mins away, kids love it runing into the sea and playing with sand was lovely when it was sunny n hot :)

Glad you got reassurance from listening to the heartbeat

Beautiful view.. you’re so lucky to live close to the seaside. I’m struggling with the school holidays.. have 4 law exams to sit during August so it’s going to be swallowed up by that

Hope everyone’s doing ok

The youngest has been hit with a sickness bug so that’s any plans on hold at the moment. Looks idyllic @Baby Ali. How lovely @teachermummy what a lovely reaction xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back