• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatstalkers- July 2008

Locachica

Reaction score
I just realised it's July! A new month and hopefully lots of new BFPS

If I'm missing anyone, let me know please. Thanks very much :)

kittykins: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Kittykins
sookie: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sookie Cheri predicts "Girl - March (birth, conceive, find out)". Phooldyu and Minniehaha said "Girl and June"
ROM: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ROM
shellbham: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/15be46
Trudyscrumptious76: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/trudy
Scones: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d9a24
Chill: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1da2fd
Flossy: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Flossy82
Loola: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Loola Cheri predicts "GIRL - Around Feb 16th, to ovulate or test"
welshpolly: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ec46d Cheri predicts "BOY - July as conceive, find out or give birth"
skairdykat: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/skairdykat Jennyrenny predicted August to get BFP and also see's a girl

Locachica- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/locachica

:hug: :hug: Good luck to all of us this month :)

Yay! Thanks for the new thread Locachica :cheer: I also love the fact that its called Chatstalkers as lets face it most of the charting has gone out the window at the moment its all about the chat! :lol:

I hope everyone is doing ok? Trudy I hope you have had a lovely day, and that you are not too down hun :hug: :hug:

Locachica - Good luck at the Docs, what other than your long cycles makes you think you may have PCOS? If you dont mind me asking?

Hey, I don't have a chart :? I will see if i can make one!

But Cheri predicts me a Girl, Concieve, Find Out or Give Birth July ... So maybe this will be my month :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome Kirsty :wave: if you want a chart go to Fertilityfriend.com and you can make one there, if you just PM Locachica with your fertility friend url she can add you to the front page. Good luck with your prediction! :D

Loola said:
Yay! Thanks for the new thread Locachica :cheer: I also love the fact that its called Chatstalkers as lets face it most of the charting has gone out the window at the moment its all about the chat! :lol:

I hope everyone is doing ok? Trudy I hope you have had a lovely day, and that you are not too down hun :hug: :hug:

Locachica - Good luck at the Docs, what other than your long cycles makes you think you may have PCOS? If you dont mind me asking?

I just am probably worrying over nothing, I was bang on 28 days before I started charting.

It would seem unlikely that PCOS would show up so quickly :think: Im sure you will be fine. Are you feeling stressed about TTC? It really could make a lot of difference to your cycles. I hope you get some answers next week hun :hug:

Loola said:
It would seem unlikely that PCOS would show up so quickly :think: Im sure you will be fine. Are you feeling stressed about TTC? It really could make a lot of difference to your cycles. I hope you get some answers next week hun :hug:

I am sadly :( It's very demanding and a lot of the time it's like work has taken over both our lives, but I'm not ready to give up just yet. Hopefully the doc will put it down to stress.

does anyone else think that TTC can put a strain on the relationship?

Hello!!! Thanks for all your kind words. Yesterday was a mixed day. I was ok until my friend text me to say she was thinking of me then I fell apart but DH was there so gave me a big cuddle. It was just before my scan so the need to go for a wee soon stopped the crying!!!:rotfl:

Firstly i got my Day 21 results, the Doc said that i had just scrapped 30 on my day 21 test the normal levels are 30-80. THis is a bit of a worry for me because I'm using the progesterone cream and it's still on the low side. I've now had levels of 9, 40 & 30. :think: I'm gonna use some of my insurance money to have private tests. I can claim the money back but just don't have the cash to hand to do it now.

Secondly the scan was hilarious. Phil the evil wart kept trying to make me laugh. Holding in 2 pints of liquid for an hour is not the time to be laughing. THen the doctor kept pushing down trying to find things and I was so sure I'd have a little leak! :oops: When it was all done I nearly knocked down people in my rush to go to the loo! The Doc was great told me everything straight away. I have a pea sized fibroid but that's no suprise as my mum has them. It's well down in the muscle so not a problem yet. My follicles are fine, my ovaries are fine, my womb is fine. He even showed me the screen. I never knew it was such a big hole. Phil said he expected to see someone potholing on the screen, because it looked like a big cave. :roll: Freak!

So I was in a brilliant mood. I planted my lavender and it was nice because the sun was shining and I was happy. I really feel as though I'd set myself an imaginary deadline that I had to concieve by. Now it's gone it's as though a weight has been lifted.

Then in the evening my friends kids wanted to talk to me because she'd got new shoes. They are 3 and 5 and the lights of my life. They were telling me rubbish jokes and telling me they loved me. So I went to bed full of hope.

I just hope it lasts!!!!! Thanks for reading all this, I didn't mean to ramble on but I don't want to post on the main forum as it's a bit too public and I know you guys know the whole story and get where I'm coming from. :hug:

I hope you are all doing well. Has anyone heard from Sookie??

Welcome Kirsty :wave:
Locachica - it can put a strain on your relationship but I tried to not tell Phil when I was fertile just BD as normal right through the cycle. And we talk alot about everything so that helps when frustrations are rising.

Ah Sadie, I am so glad that yuor day went well :hug: What did the Dr say about the low level of progesterone? Is there anything they have advised you to do? Im so glad the scan went well too, that is excellent news! Im so pleased that you feel a weight has lifted too, I hope now that you are not under so much pressure from yourself that it happens for you now :hug:

Locachica - TTC definitely put a strain on my relationship for a long time. Men just do not understand what it is like when a woman wants a baby. There is nothing else on your mind ever, and you constantly think about when the best time to BD is, and if they are not in the mood for BDing at the best time then you get really pissed off with them. You start to wonder if they really want a baby at all cos they dont seem to want to put the effort in at the important times, they only seem up for lovin when AF is there or a week after ovulation :roll: . Sex then becomes really unsexy, and neither of you are really up for it. Then AF arrives and you realise you have failed again and you have to go through all that shit again next month. You are upset and down that you havent conceived.

He then feels awful that he hasnt got you pregnant and he thinks he is a failure. From his point of view you are a baby obsessed crazed loon. Its all you ever talk or think about, you are not really 'in'. In the 2WW you system spot, get really excited that this is it, you are pregnant! Then AF arrives and you are hugely disappointed and a little bit angry with him cos he didnt try hard enough. He finds your desperation to have baby making sex a complete turn off. Where has the sexy woman he once lived with gone? All the talk of charting, cervical fluid and eggs is not what a man wants to hear at all. Even if you stand there in the kinkiest underwear, stockings with your ass in the air waiting for him, he knows full well that you are only afer making a baby so it does nothing for him, you feel absolutely ridiculous and degraded and so another argument begins.

Phew! that was months of my life less than 6 months ago. Now I have learnt to never talk about when I am at my most fertile, about charting and well basically not talk about babies at all. I have done my best to go back to 'normal' for example I will get drunk now and I will have a cigarette if I want one. I put my life on hold for too long, and trust me I want a baby more than anything in the whole wide world but I cant stop living my life whilst we are trying. I feel so much better these days, I dont get disappointed cos I dont expect anything to happen. We BD when we want to, I know exactly when Im fertile so Im secretly chuffed if we manage to BD at the best time! I just dont tell him! He is a lot happier too cos Im not so crazy. There was a point where we were going to split up because of the strain it put on our relationship, now we are getting married! I think because we have been trying for 15 months we couldnt possibly stay trying so hard, something had to give. Now we are just throwing caution to the wind. I really feel like a weight has lifted and im back to my normal self :)

:shock: Dear me Laura! I didn't realise it had got so bad. I am so lucky that Phil is nearly as bad about babies as I am. He gets just as upset as me when AF starts. I did nearly punch him yesterday tho when he asked me why was I crying????? He soon remembered after a deadly glare. :rotfl:

I do hope this is a new start for me. Just gotta be patient now. :wall: Bruno was away on Sunday and I missed him terribly I couldn't wait to go pick him up. Within 10 mins I wanted to kill him! :lol: So I've told Phil to remind me of just how much I wanted a baby when I'm throttling them like Homer does to Bart!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The doc is someone else I wanna punch sometimes. He doesn't think I have a problem. He's not interested in seeing the charts from the blood test dates. Which show I ov'd even if the progesterone level says I didn't. Cherie22 says a male doc will help me get pg. It won't be him! :roll:

How's the wedding plans going?

Pretty good! I am very stressed about the lack of money we have though. Im still in limbo until August 1st this year, Im just waiting to be able to book the Registrar. Once that is done I can proceed! Ive got some money saved for all the invitations, place names, cameras and general table stuff. I will buy all that once the date is booked. I have my flowers. All I have left to do really is pay for the rest of my dress, buy the flower girls outfit, get our rings and my shoes. Then Im pretty much sorted which is pretty good seeing as its still a year away. We have our passports now so Im chuffed that we will be able to register our marriage straight away. Its all going smoothly so far, I would like a little one to put a spanner in the works :lol:

Loola said:
I would like a little one to put a spanner in the works :lol:
That'd be great wouldn't it! Glad it's all so organised. I was still planning things the night before!!!

Girls I feel sad :( , I'm not on your front page - I've always been on Chartstalkers front page and I dont know if I'm ready to let go yet :oops: Can I still come and talk to you?????

Of course you can ROM! :hug: The list on the front is very short now isnt it. We need some new recruits!

Oh ROM of course you can. You should be happy your not on the front page anymore!!!! It doesn't mean you can't come back and chat. I'd miss you for 1!!

reallyoldmum said:
Girls I feel sad :( , I'm not on your front page - I've always been on Chartstalkers front page and I dont know if I'm ready to let go yet :oops: Can I still come and talk to you?????

Im very sorry ROM :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'll put your chart on there now!

Loola- I echo everything you said. It is strenuous! I'll keep my fertile talk to a minimum now :)

Locachica said:
reallyoldmum said:

Im very sorry ROM :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'll put your chart on there now!

Loola- I echo everything you said. It is strenuous! I'll keep my fertile talk to a minimum now :)

Its not always easy though, he decides he wants a pint with his mates on your most fertile day, you dont want to say no but you also want him to know how important it is to get the timing right, its very tricky! Hopefully though you are fertile for a few days so try not to despair if for any reason you cant BD at the most opportune time. It will happen :hug:

Loola ou never know hun you could get preggo easier by beer fuelled sex, its uninhibited and fun - i got pregnant first time round like that!

Locachica thanks honey I know I should let go but I still feel a fraud in 1st Tri much more comfortable in here :D you lot just need to come and join me and then I will feel fine :D

Loola convinced this little one was conceived the night I came off my diet and consumed several large bacardi's!! If he goes out for a drink on O day join him and then jump his bones when you get home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back