Chartstalkers - November 08

I am so confused as to when I have ovulated this month. I thought you ovulated after the positive OPK and cramps, but before the temperature rise and spotting? Well, this is what's happened:

Weds - yellow CM
Thurs - yellow CM
Thurs 5pm - faint line on OPK
Thurs 10pm - nearly positive OPK
Fri - yellow CM
Fri 7am - temperature rise
Fri 8am - nearly positive OPK
Fri 1pm - faint line on OPK
Fri afternoon - cramps and nausea
Fri afternoon and evening - spotting
Sat - stretchy yellow CM
Sat afternoon - faint line on OPK

Cori. Looking at your chart and from what you said, I would say that you are now oving. Pos opk usually means that you will ov 2 to 3 days later and FF wont show oving till you have had 3 temp rises. But I am new to all this so hopefully Jojo or someone with more knowledge than me might be able to help more :)

Thanks Donna. I can't understand why I had a temp rise yesterday and spotting yesterday if I'm ovulating today though. A similar thing happened last month - I had a temp rise the day before a temp rise, which didn't give me much time inbetween to ovulate.

Cori even though you have had a temp rise your temps are pretty low anyway. Your temp today on a rise is my coverline for the month. Alot of people go by their body signs rather than opk's and yours would suggest you should ov soon.

Also not everyone is lucky enough to have a dip before a rise so would not know they oved untill the 3 rises. The best thing you can do is keep BD'ing regularly untill it detects ov and then you have covered yourself

Dont worry :hug:

Thanks jojo. What about the cramps and spotting though?

I'm out this month again, AF should pitch up soon as I started spotting which I usually get before AF.

I am confused now about why my LP was longer this month :think:

Good luck to all those due to ov :hug: or ov'ing right now :hug: :hug:

FF has detected ovulation on Thursday, like I thought it would. I changed Saturday's temp from 36.29 to 36.19, because it was 36.19 when I took it, but then I took it again straight away and it was 36.29, so I went with the higher one because it looked better, lol. But now I've changed it and it's still above the coverline, but only just. I'm going to do another OPK today anyway.

Thanks, lol. My OPKs are negative now. I reckon I ovulated during the night on Thursday/Friday morning, or maybe a few hours before my temp went up. But should I call it Thursday, as my temp went up on Friday?

Sorry Cori, I meant to write rusks on bfp, but well done for oving lol, silly moo :roll: , I must remember to read what I've typed, mental :oops:

lol, I wondered why you were congratulating me on ovulating :lol:

Cori said:
lol, I wondered why you were congratulating me on ovulating :lol:

I am known to get a little excited, but that did take the pee :lol: :doh:
But Cori, help, I've had pos opk for the last 2 days, now am I right in saying that I should ovulate any time with in the next 2 days? (checking to make sure I make sense) :lol:

:lol:

Yes, you should ovulate anytime now! Good luck! :cheer:

I'm out this month now :( though am very confused as to why my luteal phase was 15 days and not 11 as it is usually :?

Good luck with the BD'ing Donna :D

been looking through the charts and it looks like Mrs Metal, lucyC have oved but ff hasn't pickked it up yet :D

Anna23 said:
been looking through the charts and it looks like Mrs Metal, lucyC have oved but ff hasn't pickked it up yet :D
Corr dear Anna, I've just been looking at others ladies charts and I cant make head nor tail of them. This temping lark is a little more complicated then I 1st thought :?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: lorna i am so sorry hun xx

hope you caught the egg cori :pray:

thank you donna here :cheer:

Anna23 said:

Let me guess - both on CD15? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back