Chartstalkers - November 08

I hope your wrong with AF Cori, fingers crossed hun :hug:
But maybe Dec would be all our months then coz Brooke told me I'd find out late Dec lol. Now wouldn't that be cool, 3 at once 8)

Jo Jo, I just saw your chart. So sorry to see the witch has arrived. :hug: :hug:

melissa5317 said:
Hi ladies. :) Just started my online chart after suffering a miscarriage in September (been doing on paper before but this is MUCH easier) and wanted to add to the list.

:hug: :hug: :hug: all around!

Melissa

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23ed49

Hi Melissa,

I'm new this month having conceieved my last son with the aid of charting. Look forward to staling your progress.

Becs x

Would you say my chart is similar to last month's chart?

Yeah I would sort of Cori, just studied them both and your roughly same temp, lets hope it doesn't dip this time! Are you going to test before AF date, as it's what, 3 days away?

Thanks Donna. I'm gonna start testing tomorrow. I'm still not 100% sure if I ovulated on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday, so Im due on either tomorrow, Friday or Saturday. Or maybe Sunday, lol.

This morning, I felt sick when I was driving to work. Then when I pulled up at work, I felt like I was gonna throw up. Then I had twinges in my stomach.

Oooh (without wanting to jinx anything), Donna's here...looking good!

:hug: :hug:

Melissa

melissa5317 said:
Oooh (without wanting to jinx anything), Donna's here...looking good!

:hug: :hug:

Melissa

Thanks hun, but its confussing me as I know I wont be this month. The chances are really stacked up hun, trust me. So it is a little starnge it's decided to go up again :?

Any news yet Cori to testing? I know your af is due roughly now to saturday!

Agh, sorry hon. :oops: Didn't know. Aww, that makes me sad! I'm still gonna stalk your chart, tho, just in case. :wink:

Melissa

Awww dont be sad bless ya, its just been 'ONE' of those months where nothing has gone right :wink: I spose theres a real slim chance I could be, but I just know I'm not, do you know what I mean?

Donna they say it happens when you least expect it so fingers crossed for you :hug:

I did a test this morning and it was negative, but I guess it could be too early to pick it up if I was pregnant.

Donna, that's probably when you will get pregnant, when you are least expecting it, lol.

Cori said:
I did a test this morning and it was negative, but I guess it could be too early to pick it up if I was pregnant.

Donna, that's probably when you will get pregnant, when you are least expecting it, lol.

Aww, fingers crossed for you hun xxxx
And your hopefully right :pray: :wink:

Thanks Donna. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back