Chartstalkers - November 08

What a pretty chart Cori. Good luck for the next couple of days x x

Does anyone know how I can see all my past charts rather than the last 2? I think I've got 3 altogeher, but how do I see the first one?

Hi Ladies. Just been checking out everyones charts.
Cori and Lucyc, still looking good girls :pray:
JPS, blimmy hun, 36dpo, still a neg though! You ok hun? :hug:

Grrrrr!!! Nasty temp, get back up there with the rest! It's not over yet hon. If you feel like it go and stalk the charts on FF it is surprising how many bfp's come after it looks like AF will settle in. By the way, to check past charts click on 'Analysis' on the left hand side then choose 'charts review'. Select all or some of the charts, and it will show you all of your charts.

Good luck for a better temp tomorrow x x

Becs said:
Grrrrr!!! Nasty temp, get back up there with the rest! It's not over yet hon. If you feel like it go and stalk the charts on FF it is surprising how many bfp's come after it looks like AF will settle in. By the way, to check past charts click on 'Analysis' on the left hand side then choose 'charts review'. Select all or some of the charts, and it will show you all of your charts.

Totally agree Becs. Not over till the witch gets ya Cori :hug: Still in with a chance, it's not under your cover line :pray:
Had a look at FF charts too. Interesting

Had to do a test. I'm 11 dpo, 4 days till af is due, BFN. See what happens in a couple of days :( But my chart looks so good :?

Donna's here, I keep trying to look for your last chart to compare it to this month's, not remembering that this is your first one! :doh: lol

Still looking good, despite your doubts. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Thanks Melissa :hug: I was charting at home, done it for months and couldn't make head nor tail of it :shakehead: gave up until I joined here, never looked so promising lol, but like I said, I know its a slim chance this month anyway. Yours is still above coverline too hun, good luck. Must of missed yours when I was nosing through them all last night :hug:

Becs said:

Thanks Becs. I've been spotting a bit, but if I hadn't been wearing a tampax (just for a few hours at work this morning), I doubt it would have come onto my underwear, it was that minimal, so I wouldn't have known about it. Anyway, I'm not wearing one now, so I'll have a better idea if I come on or not.

I think you can only view all your charts if you are a VIP member, can't you. Do you have to be a VIP member to view other people's charts on there, too?

Donna's here said:
Becs said:

Totally agree Becs. Not over till the witch gets ya Cori :hug: Still in with a chance, it's not under your cover line :pray:
Had a look at FF charts too. Interesting

Thanks Donna. I'm not getting my hopes up though. I've got a headache today :(

Donna's here said:
Thanks Melissa :hug: I was charting at home, done it for months and couldn't make head nor tail of it :shakehead: gave up until I joined here, never looked so promising lol, but like I said, I know its a slim chance this month anyway. Yours is still above coverline too hun, good luck. Must of missed yours when I was nosing through them all last night :hug:

Thanks! :hug: I'm not sure what to think as I had an extremely symptom-free cycle last month but it was right after my miscarriage. I'm getting a bit antsy to test already, but I'm holding my ground. :D How about you?

Hoping for the best for you, and for you too, Cori! :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Cori said:
I think you can only view all your charts if you are a VIP member, can't you. Do you have to be a VIP member to view other people's charts on there, too?

I don't think you have to be VIP as I am not anymore since my VIP subscription ran out (after I concieved Austin). I haven't renewed it as I'm totaly clued up now after my year charting. But i can access all my previous charts that way.

Maybe it's still there from before for some reason. Sorry not sure why you don't get it. :?

X

Which bit do you click on to view other people's charts?

Donna, the amazing, lovely person she is, logged into mine and sorted it out for me!!

Yay...finally you can see how awful my charting was at the beginning of the month...that'll teach me to go have breakfast before taking my temp :doh:

Cori said:
Which bit do you click on to view other people's charts?

You do have to be VIP for that, but it is in the community section.

HannahD said:
Donna, the amazing, lovely person she is, logged into mine and sorted it out for me!!

Yay...finally you can see how awful my charting was at the beginning of the month...that'll teach me to go have breakfast before taking my temp :doh:

:oops: Thanks Hannah :oops:

Good luck with those dogs lol, think your gonna need it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back