Chartstalkers - November 08

Becs said:
Okay I know I am new but the fever has set in already. Jo Jo and Cori - get up and put your temps in!!!
:lol: :lol: not everyone is up as early as us lol i been waiting for them to put thier temps in too :lol: :lol:

Anna23 said:
Becs said:
Okay I know I am new but the fever has set in already. Jo Jo and Cori - get up and put your temps in!!!
:lol: :lol: not everyone is up as early as us lol i been waiting for them to put thier temps in too :lol: :lol:

:lol: 1st thing I done this morning was log in to see if they had too :lol:

Sorry girls its on there now lol

Had a litle rise this morning so abit more hopeful. I did go to the loo at 5am and then did my temp at normal time which is 7:30am. Could this be why it went up and not down?

Sorry girls its on there now lol

Had a litle rise this morning so abit more hopeful. I did go to the loo at 5am and then did my temp at normal time which is 7:30am. Could this be why it went up and not down?

All i have is a 1st response and i wanted to keep that for Monday or maybe tuesday if i can possibly ait tha long. AF is due Monday.

But ive txt my friend to ask if i can borrow an ebay high sensitivity for tomorrow morning. If my temp does not dip tomorrow then i'll test.

My temps are looking better than the last 2 months but im trying not to get too excited. And i'm thinking mabe it's only goneup slightly today because i took it after 2 and a half hours sleep instead of 3 cus i woke up at 5 or the loo

Jo Jo sweety, it is such a slight difference I wouldn't read much into it. Temping is always much clearer when you take a few days and look at them together which is why it is so frustrating when you are so near to AF/BFP but I doubt your trip to the loo made a huge difference since you went back to sleep for a long time afterwards. I can see from your chart that you are using a thermometre with 2 decimal spaces. It might help you to get one with just one decimal place such as the baby thermometres boots sell. It just paints a much clearer picture. Your chart looks very good so far, your temps are nice and clear of that coverline and that is what you are looking for at this stage. A slight variation of a point of a degree or two is definetly nothing to raise concerns. Hang in there hon. Fingers crossed for you x x

Thanks Becs. If AF gets me Monday i'll get one of those then :hug:

Why doesn't my chart say so many DPO after the coverline like my other charts did and like everyone elses does?

Go Cori, still looking good hun. Not sure why it doesn't say passed Ov, but not to worry, temps still looking positive :pray:

Thanks :D Maybe it was because there was some confusion as to when I ovulated. I'm still not 100% sure now. I'll take it as the Saturday, but be prepared for AF on Thursday (or Weds) just incase.

My temp has dipped alot today. Same as last 2 cycles solooks like AF will be coming in the morning.

Gutted :( I've had enough of this now

Cori said:
Thanks :D Maybe it was because there was some confusion as to when I ovulated. I'm still not 100% sure now. I'll take it as the Saturday, but be prepared for AF on Thursday (or Weds) just incase.

the same thing happened to me. FF told me i ov'd 2 days later than i thought. I thought AF would come on Thursday (by my calculations) and it did. not saturday like FF told me, AF was all over by then!

jo jo said:
My temp has dipped alot today. Same as last 2 cycles solooks like AF will be coming in the morning.

Gutted :( I've had enough of this now

it still might happen yet... keep postive hun! sending you loves!! :hug:

jo jo, just seen youve put up a testing day on the testing thread. :( Sorry hun :hug:

Cori your temps are still looking good :pray:
Jo jo, yours have gone slightly up again, any news hun? Thought after seeing you pop a dec test date up you had AF, not so sure now, let us know hun, thinking of ya :hug:
As for me, mine have dropped already :( :shock:

Hi Donna

Because my temp dipped yesterday the same as the last 2 cycles i was confident AF would be here this morning so i put up next months test date to start focusing on this month

My temp went up today but i was tossing and turning and not had 3 hours sleep so not sure if thats why. But AF not here yet :pray: :pray:

If its not here by later when i go shopping ill buy a test.

FF says you are past your usual luteal phase, you may be pregnant. I'm trying not to get excited in case AF is going to trick me and come later. She is notmally here when i wake up at 14DPO though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back